This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2135 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
"I've been first in the rankings for 3 rounds hun, my performance isn't poor, my performance is judged poorly. There's a difference. Know that."

----------

I'm talking about your other performances. I know you are good, Devon. That's why I'm asking you to think about it twice.
2135 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
As soon as I left your team, the LOVE and ADORATION you gave me previously VANISHED instantly and I was suddenly shit on every round by your dumb ass.

My attitude makes the judges sick? Your shit judging made everyone question if you are mentally stable so I'm glad it goes both ways babe.

And you're right, I will whine about things not going my way especially when I know they should've gone my way.

Regardless, I'm glad you as a judge/coach decided to snap on me, showing anyone watching this/your fellow judges and my fellow cast why YOU should not have been a judge in this competition.

I'm glad I made you feel SICK, you disgusting cunt.
2135 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
Now can you stop responding? It's honestly tiring leaving the group and then having to rejoin to tell you off? Like just fuck off?
2135 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
I've accepted your AWFUL critiques time and time again. A person can only take so much before they have to snap on the illiterate person making bad judgement calls on them.
2135 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Only Jerard can tell me that, Devon. Not you. Remember that.
2135 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
I'll tell you it, you can count on me to keep it real babe. Remember THAT.
2135 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
I still respect you as a model, Devon. No hard feelings for you.
2135 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
I'm not going to wait 10 minutes for your shit wifi to catch up so you can post another dumb comment @ me, so have fun talking to yourself. I'm sure you are use to it though. :/
2135 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
Nah fuck you. Take that no hard feelings shit and curb it, you dumb bitch.
2135 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Devon, your attitude really speaks for yourself. I know you're frustrated now, so I'm trying to undrstand why you are acting this way.
2135 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
Just so you know that you CAN'T TAKE everything what Jerard told you. Sometimes in modeling, the clients didn't really know what they wanted to give you very well so you need to cross check everything again. Do a research. Also idk why you think that if a judge rooting for you, they should give you a good score and good feedback all the time
I also might find judge Sui kind of biased after switching coach but only 1 week (cause her team is like the only member who got good feedback) but then it wasn't later on so I think she isn't biased just coincidence
2135 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
In regards with Devon saying that Alter Ego isn't the Genuine Self, please read below.

"So, where does the concept of creating an alter ego fit into being authentic?

It sounds as if the two concepts are mutually exclusive and inherently in conflict. Before there’s too much confusion about this, I’d like to point out that this is definitely not the case. Creating an alter ego, i.e., a character or way of thinking of yourself that accentuates, magnifies, even exaggerates the authentic you is perhaps the greatest tool you can use on your journey to uncovering the true you. You already are authentic. It is not something you become but rather something you uncover. Your authentic self can be covered up by fears, insecurities, and a professional facade. An alter ego provides the conduit for peeling back the skin, much like peeling back the many layers of an onion, to reveal your most magnetic and authentic self."

I didn't say that your real personality is not genuine.
2135 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Plus Dissociative Identity Disorder was formerly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder. Technically, I'm not wrong.
2135 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
Nothing new at my critiques...
Next!
2135 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
I already talked with Jerard, my computer broke, i doing the challenges and everything at my phone. Sometimes i lose myself because im also sick and at final exams at college.

I agree with the comment about my alter ego, reading now i know i can do better than that!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!