This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2124 days ago
Neme91
Results coming soon. Who will be crowned the KING or QUEEN of the upper Eastside??

XOXO Gossip Girl
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
Dinara Chetyrova (Georgina Sparks) -This! This is the description that you need to deliver in every single challenge. This goes out for anyone. You described Georgina and you delivered one of.hell of a photo that if words could come off a page and make a human being that’s what you did. And Dinara welcome back bitch welcome back. Hands down the best photo I’ve seen from you and it just completely lives up to what was asked so I’m amazed by you. Job well done.

Shawn Mendes (Eric van der Woodson) - Eric definitely has this sweet innocent appearance about himself that was a pleasure watching when he appeared on the screen in Gossip Girl. I gave you him because I definitely felt as if you could bring him to light the best. Everything about you screams sweet and innocent and this photo does not disagree. I enjoy everything going on in this photo.

Garrett Neff (Dan Humphrey) - My only issue with this photo is that you pertained it more to his clothing choices then going further in depth to more about Dan. There was reasons why he wore the clothes he wore. Being that he wasn’t a Prep, he didn’t come from the life that all the other characters came from. He had to dress fancy to please the people who he was surrounded around. That would’ve been a good explanation to a rather good photo. But the photo itself is amazing and definitely helps out with connecting to Dan Humphrey.

Izi Simundic (Jenny Humphrey) - Jenny was a hard worker wanting clarification of her hard work. Definitely wanted to be recognized. I do feel as if this photo does not fully fill the void that Jenny is so I have to look at it as what you took it as with the insecurity. To that I also don’t fully see it.

Izi Simundic (Serena van der Woodson) - I like that you pointed out the difference between yourself and Serena but you still gave a photo that could resemble a lot to who Serena stood for. I do feel that this is the better photo. It definitely give off the Serena vibes but I also love the laid back feel this photo gives off that when you see Serena that’s how she originally comes off. Very laid back. What I also enjoy about this is that this is just one of a few photos I seen from you that I just enjoy this is beautiful.

Lenox Tillman (Blair Waldorf) - Oh my god!!! Blair is exactly the Head Bitch In Charge and this photo just rocks my world. You are taking control and you are giving fierceness in everything. What I like Is the jacket because if you put it on it looks like a sweet and caring Blair which she can be but still know that she OWNS it. Very well done.

Victoria Justice (Ivy Dickens) - I definitely like that you tried to bring her image out in the photo but I am a little sad that you didn’t go all full out more into description on Ivy. This is more of a safe photo because it gives the characteristic of Ivy yes but I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for here. But I don’t hate it.

Devon Aoki (Vanessa Abrams) - Now why is this exactly something Vanessa would wear? I like that you definitely got the key points down for Vanessa. It was a very well and clear representation of how I see her. The photo has this whole vintage vibe that kinda gives off the same vibe that Gossip Girl in it’s own self also gives off. You did very well in this. 

Hao Yun Xiang (Chuck Bass) -  So due to being late I am required to withdraw 2 points from your score which is sad because in this case I think you definitely matched up a good idea on who Chuck Bass is. He’s a guy definitely who likes to sexual, definitely would play strip poker. He’s very confident and cocky in himself and would always live to the best of his life because he could or his favorite three words “I’m Chuck Bass”. This photo definitely makes me happy unfortunately you are late.

Miles McMillan (Nate Archibald) - Nate definitely is the golden boy and I’m glad you picked up on that and portrayed in your photo. I get what you were aiming for but it’s not entirely close to the mark. I do feel the prep maybe not the womanizer but I definitely do Like this photo.
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
Here are Lucky's Top 4 favorite shots:

- Devon Aoki
- Dinara Chetyrova
- Garrett Neff
- Lenox Tilman
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
But of course, there could only be one winner.
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
And that model is....
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
For your second time, DINARA
2123 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
And here's where you all stands:

Dinara- 10
Lennox- 9.5
Devon - 9
Garrett- 9
Izi- 8.5
Shawn- 8
Hao- 7.5
Miles- 7
Victoria- 6.5
2123 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
wait what??? cant believe I got a perfect score. thank you judge Lucky
2123 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
For your prize Dinara, you will get an additional 2 points. For the others, congratulations for a job well done!
2123 days 16 hours ago
SeongWoo
Sadly my computer broke :(
I almost got a 9.5
2123 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2123 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #7

"Alter Ego"

Hello guys! So I think you already know what our photoshoot today is going to be. And we all know it's going to be fun. For your photoshoot today you will submit two photos. The first photo is a representation of who you are as a person, your characteristics, what defines you. The second photo is the contrary of it, your alter ego.

So what is alter ego? As stated in the dictionary, it is the opposite of who you usually are and your personality. The bad side of a person that may come to life at anytime, switching your personality (this is fantasy, though some people may believe they have an alter-ego in which they can't control).

Again two photos to submit this week - you and your alter ego. Both will be judged and the score would be AS ONE. Explanation of course is necessary. Failure to submit on time will corresponds to point deductions. Thank you and goodluck! x
2122 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | THE REAL HAO | https://prnt.sc/k34hip

For the first photo I am representing the true Hao, the artistic and soft side is the main point of the photoshoot. I'm trying to convey something I've never seen before in the competition. Once we have been given the chance to show ourselves, I want to show that I am not just a naked body for photos.

Hao | THE ALTER EGO | https://prnt.sc/k34hrk

For Alter Ego, I am giving the famous "sexualized Hao". On another I, just focus on the attractive point visually, my body, using the body to model and ensure good results in competition. My alter ego has dominated the competition so far, but I intend to show a little more of the smooth and artistic side.
2122 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Shawn:

The Real Shawn:
My personality is very humble and I'm more of a casual style kind of guy. I'm more laid back and enjoy making music. Outside of this competition, I prefer to be in my comfort zone and less exposed, as shown here in this shot.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C85b4edV0AAwKg4.jpg

The Alter Ego Shawn:
With this competition, I've had to come out of my shell quite a bit and in a way become more of a sexualized version of myself. This shot shows a side of me that is more confident in being exposed and vulnerable. With an open shirt, tattoo showing and my pants undone, this is definitely out of my natural element.

http://blitz.al/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ShawnMendes_ShawnMendes_000087950016-679x1024.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!