This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
I beg to disagree. You are not the only one who get critique from me. Actually, I am rooting for you and my co-Judges know about it. Most of the time, you were on top of my rankings. Every week you performed poorly, I wasn't the only one who gave you a low score. Have some reality check, Devon. Don't blame your poor performance on others.
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
And, Devon, I know what I'm talking about. I'm a Psychology graduate. I don't have to explain myself to you.
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
Maybe read a book or watch a quick youtube video if you don't have the time to, but know what you're judging before you decide to impart bullshit wisdom and false facts in your critiques that are supported by nothing but your own biased opinion.
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
You're a psychology graduate but you called what my fellow models and I were doing "multiple personality disorder" when it's called dissociative identity disorder? I'm sure hun. Might want your money back!
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
I'm at the top of your rankings and you're rooting for me yet every round since I left your team, you've given me "meh" critiques saying my pictures are bad when they aren't LOL I'm suuuure.
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Say what you want, Devon. But it's not in my job description to explain myself to you. Maybe you want to talk to Jerard.
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
If it wasn't obvious, I'm quitting because I'm sick of the critiques and scores made solely to sabotage how well I can do in this competition and if my three 2nd call outs (rigged from my fco's) weren't proof enough, Sui's dumb ass comments every panel solidify my case.

Thank you to the other judges for your somewhat ok advice? (at times) and goodbye.
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
During week 5, Jerard and I had issue with your blank expression. During Week 6, I gave you good comments. You might want to backread my comment for you last week. Your whining doesn't have any basis at all.
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
https://78.media.tumblr.com/0d5b7faaed3da5652d765ad2c6ff6653/tumblr_inline_oymb9ksapu1v1a8as_540.gif
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
You were 6th in my ranking during Week 5. You were 4th in my ranking during Week 6. Don't act like you know what's happening behind the scene.
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
"If it wasn't obvious, I'm quitting because I'm sick of the critiques and scores made solely to sabotage how well I can do in this competition and if my three 2nd call outs (rigged from my fco's) weren't proof enough, Sui's dumb ass comments every panel solidify my case. "

----------

This is an insensitive comment for models who got first call out on those weeks.
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
Wow 6 out 11, what an achievement, I am so sure you were rooting for me? LMAOOOOOOOO bye

It's not insensitive if it's true? I love that you're trying to make this about them when I'm speaking to YOU about your poor judging this season. I'm sure I'm not the only model here that agrees with that. Coaches should NOT have been judges, Sui is a prime example of a biased coach influencing others with poor critiques that they are biased against.
2135 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
Also before I leave:
"Don't blame your poor performance on others."

I've been first in the rankings for 3 rounds hun, my performance isn't poor, my performance is judged poorly. There's a difference. Know that.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2a154ccf992a5b55fcd9f8d1912037c7/tumblr_ncw8a4PKru1s054wro5_500.gif

Good luck crowning anyone as a winner with a portfolio that could even come close to matching up with mine!
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
I was actually helping you when you were in my team before. I was always there for my team. I never ignored your messages. How can you call me bias when I always give critique to each and every one of you?

If you really want to hear it, then I will say it to you. Your attitude and behavior sometimes in this competition also make us sick. Just because you think you did "great" on a particular week doesn't mean we, the Judges, would agree on it. I can't remember there was a week when a Judge asked "Why Devon wasn't called first?" You deserve your rank every week.

If you call me "bias", then I can say you are a model who always whines every time things don't go your way.
2135 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
You are a good model, Devon. Actually you are one of the best models here. But a good model should learn how to accept critiques. Back in my cycle I also received negative comments, but I accepted them whole-heartedly. I never did accuse the Judges of being bias.

I'm not mad at you, Devon, so think about it first before deciding to quit.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!