This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Aleutians Confessionals

Topic » The Aleutians Confessionals

1332 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Michael:

Confessional #4
So it's merge time. I honestly was expecting Alan to be here, but I guess there is 1 good player less. Me, Ravioli, Max, Ze'ev and Deshon hopefully will stick together for at least this one round. Our plan is to vote out Brandon, but say to the other side that we're voting Matt. This should prevent any idol being played.
I still don't know who has the idol, something tells me Max has it lmfao Like he was sooo sure that Seth didn't have it. Like how can u be so sure. Max is our leader it seems, like he calls the shots and I'm ok with it for now. Like nobody cares about little fairy behind his back. He's a great shield.
I also bonded a lot with Deshon, we called each other. #Micshon officially B) Ik how many showmances i had this season, but hey if that gets me the win the why not.
I also tried to bond with Ze'ev a little bit, because I feel like I'm not really close with him and maybe if somehow Max/Zach get voted out I'll be able to swing him on my side.
I also talk with Alvaro, I would love to work with him, however I know he's a great player and I really don't know whats going on on his side, who is with who, so I'm sticking with people that I know better. So Im lying to him that we're voting Matt.
Deshon and Max want to swing Cam's vote and honestly I don't feel like I need to do much this tribal, I'm safe, even if we go to the rocks. So I'm not gonna overplay it, i'll just stay low for this round and see how this tribal plays out.
1332 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Confessional:

Kim is really trying to play me ! He is telling me to my face he is voting Matt and then he goes and tells Maxi he is voting ze'ev because it's better for his game. I don't blame him for voting that way, but if we are a final 2 he should tell me as much and not say otherwise.

I mean I can't be mad because I'm not even voting Matt but this definitely opens my eyes to him as a player.

Maxy is idoling Ze'ev so that in the event of a 5-5 Ze'ev stays and if somehow the vote is a decoy and it's 5-5 not on Ze'ev then in the revote Ze'ev and Michael will be safe and hopefully people won't flip.
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Brandon gets 10th ---
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Deshon:

conf: so basically I THOUGHT KIM WAS MY NUMBER ONE ALLY OTHER THAN MAX???? AND THIS BITCH IS REALLY TRYING TO ME PLAY ME LIKE A FIDDLE... LIKE HE SAT HERE AND LIED TO ME SAYING THAT ZACH WAS TRYING TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH MAX/HIM/ZEEV/CAM TO TRY AND TARGET ME....... listen i’m not the one to be played with.. it’s fucking war. i will sit and lie to these bitches faces, lie behind their back, and in their next lifetime i’ll lie to them again. FUCK THEM. alvaro/matt can honestly suck my dick, alvaro thinks he’s cute using kim to try and flip me. bitch fuck you and fuck off.
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

I’ve got myself entangled in quite the web of alliances this game. Honestly, I don’t know how it all happened, but at the same time I know exactly how it happened. I unfortunately came into this game and had a little too many people who I knew from before this game and so I pretty much was able to automatically align with them even if they were on the other tribe and since I was put on different tribes from them I was able to make new alliances with the other people such as Alvaro and Matt (who I also know from before this but we aren’t that close). I knew the merge would be very messy because it would be two sides going at it and I would be pretty much aligned with both. I have probably never had this many alliance chats in a single game before and I feel like I have a chat with like everybody and there’s a new one being made every day. So as a result, I am not surprised that this is happening right now and that my name is out there for a vote today. What is surprising to me is that it seems to be Kim who is spearheading this movement or so I’m being told. Apparently Kim leaked to the people on his side that I wanted to make an alliance chat of him me Maxy Ze’ev and Cameron. Now this information is true, however, they cannot know it or I’m screwed. I told that to Kim in an effort to get his vote yesterday to avoid a tie however it failed and I guess Kim was scared of flipping and working with my side and when he saw the vote wasn’t Matt and he had been lied to all day he naturally got concerned and I guess lost trust in me, as he should have. The votes should be there to keep me today, however I will not be surprised if I go home either naturally or through the use of an idol. I don’t think the others ever found their idol but I could be sorely mistaken. Honestly I am most worried about Deshon flipping but I don’t think he will flip right now. I have been concerned and wary of him for quite a few rounds and I have expressed this to Max who seems to agree and after today Max is quite done with him and wants him out just as I do. Deshon honestly should be flipping today and getting me out because that would be best for his game though I don’t know if he realizes it or not though he’s definitely not stupid. All I can do is trust in my allies and hope that they are true as I believe that they will be. I am 100% confident in Maxi Michael Cameron ends of so really it should be OK assuming no idol is used.
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze'ev:

Phew! That was an intense one! After talking to some of the former Gareloi I felt pretty sure that I was their real target. When it came nitty gritty I was ready for a rock draw, and be safe in that way, but Max, the king he is told me he had the idol last minute. We decided to take the risk, and oh my god did it pay off. Àlvaro came to me afterwards for damage control, and I struck a deal with him for us not to target each other for tribals. While I don't trust him, and I doubt he trusts me, I hope I can use this as a slight buffer. Immunity wise, while it would have been nice to win this time, Max deserves it after using his idol on me.
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze'ev:

I feel like I'm playing with fire right now, but I got to ensure if it's an all Attu finale, that I'll be getting Gareloi votes. Matt thinks I'm on the outside of the alliance, which is great since Max and I working together isn't obvious. Matt is either trying to pull one over me, or actually thinks I can help him, so we've entered a secret pact together. I'm giving him some information on my side and he'll do the same for me. If this is legit, then this can be great for me! If he isn't actually at the bottom and in a F2 with Alvaro like Max suspects then my whole game will crash in burn. But hey, you don't win Survivor without taking risks.
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

Game over. How sure am I about this? Hmmm, let's say 90%. Maxi buddy why did you do that to me? :( It's funny you wanted me to play my idol. I almost did it to be honest but not in this case we were. I thought it was meanless. Now I'm in the minority for sure and Maxi I blame you today :(
https://data.photofunky.net/output/image/d/6/4/c/d64c2a/photofunky.gif

The karma thing is that the thing they did was the same plan I had and I told alvaro and he just ignored me. So I'm kinda sad and angry at alvaro right now. If the game was for money, I would be very sad at me by not pushing my idea further. Now we are in the lame.

"I think we should create a chat with the people in our tribe and in the 2nd day we should fight in the chat because of divergences in the vote (for example) which is a nice excuse for a fight also, I think if we can do that we should vote in someone that doesn't have an idol in the other side, but we should tell them we are going to do Zach (washed) because I guess he has the idol in the other side :x The friend of mine that gave me the idol belongs to a group that is very close to Zach in tengaged. So they may have found his idol too :x so, we can try to make him use the idol? :s if that's the case it's hard to make it happen because we need to have a strong connection with the 3 left in our side"

KARMA SUCKS
Think about a scenario where both sides would be wasting their idols and we would go to rocks. A nightmare for the players and heaven for you Jeff. I'm sorry I couldn't bring it to you. The heaven is not fallen.

Now, I'll try to be the bad guy. As If I can act like that. Maybe it's worth the play. I need to take sides and let they see me as a hated player. How can I do that? ughhh I need immunities now!
https://jolstatic.fr/attachments/9/6/426/5/N2Y4ODljZTViZmRhNThmOTI0NzIzMTllMDI2OWNmM2Q/05_wendy_terminator_5ff725_0_1x.gif

I feel Zach thought I could have an idol because he played my first survivor group game with me and probably he remembers I had several idols and advantages the game back there and I was aware of all of them as my trio had all of them, except for one advantage out of 6. So he probably told others that I could have it. I don't think if I should try to use that as a shield now. My plan should be make them afraid I'm playing the idol and in the same time focus the vote in an important player in their side, so they won't vote me? Because an important player wouldn't be in the position of letting him be vulnerable. But it's too soon. My head is just working on what's the best plan right now since we basically don't have a plan and mostly a good one. So I have to select one of the bad ones haha My tribe will fall one by one.
It could be nice to get the 4-4 option vote again by idoling one of them out but the chances of getting it right are very low. Bye Gareloi! Game over, new game to come.

https://j.gifs.com/G59335.gif
1331 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kim:

Man I'm pissedddd!!! These people come to sit around and giggle altogether. Like wake upppp!! Your ass is next on the line, you let them crush you and do nothing!?! Make it make sense

I knew Zach and Max are super tight.. Despite me having alliance with both of them, its so fuckin dangerous. This round Max has the immunity, so I target Zach instead. I feel bad he's my friend, but get him out of here ASAP!

I pitch the idea to Alvaro and let him initiate the idea to our tribe, so if words go back around, its him first getting the heat

Then I need Desh to flip.. BUT THE GUYS IS BLINDED. My theory is Max and his og tribe is a lock 3 + Zach as his ride or die. Where does that leave Desh? ON THE FUCKIN DEEP COLD OCEAN FLOOR. But the man dont want to see it. Get out Zach and we can have more control over Max.

To be fair maybe he thinks hes one level higher than Zeev, but then thats it you're next. And no chance of winning.

Desh has been shutting all my thoughts and its infuriating

Oh and Max is running this whole game.. going into tribal i felt good that only 3 people that i havent built good rapport, but what the hell is this. The only 3 people is suddenly the most powerful and highly praised by these scumbagsss, gross.

I'm certainly in danger this round for throwing Zach under the bus, I might be going.. But if this is my time, I'll go down swinging

If I survive, the only plan that i could think of is just stroke Max's dick and give him fuckin pleasure every night, or just every second whatsoever. I just hope I give him the best handjob, blowjob and all heaven on earth at this point. Thats the only battle left.

The only good thing about this situation is I felt like Kim Spradlin in a way, clocking Max Vlachos and Zach Lacina yet nobody wanna jump on board until its too late

evictionfreak, 2:59 PM
I'll vote out Zach, sorry buddy!

evictionfreak, 3:06 PM
I'm starting to be more optimistic about this vote, Desh might be willing to vote our way. I dont want to keep my hope too high, but I need to hype it up a bit for my tribe to believe. So nobodys flipping

If this fail, it might be rough long run, but at least it might be Alvaro going and not me
1331 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Alvaro gets 9th ---
1331 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

WHAT IS IT WITH ME

AND BEING DESTINED FOR THIRD PLACE

LIKE IM NOT GONNA WIN THIS GAME TOO APPARENTLY???? LIKE WHAT DO I DO OMFG...

this is a confessional im livid

8USDGUSDUGS UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID BUT NEVER THE BRIDE
1330 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

Ok, I have a lot of things to say today. Alvaro is gone now and I'm sorry for him. He was playing harder this game contacting others and making alliances than me I guess. It was nice playing with him. I asked him to give me the idol back because I knew he was in a bigger danger situation than me. I must say without him people won't see me that much as big threat in the group scenario, but probably they will see me now as a potential winner, which is bad because I'm going to get arrowed.

ZE'EV DEAL
I made a deal with Ze'ev. He will give me the infos of his group and that's like gold to me. I don't need his vote right now and it's better if we don't vote together to be honest or they will just kick him out and it's good to have him close to me. Nous sommes les Anthropologues in this game. Last day was a day where I tested if he was being honest with me. He told me they were voting Alvaro and I wasn't totally sure I could trust him at this point but they voted him, so now I feel I can trust him a bit more. Even if he betrays in the future, it's nice having him in the game because I like him. In the last immunity, I wanted to write Ze'ev as the answer of the 3rd question (3. Who do you most see yourself hanging out with in real life?) but I couldn't do it because I knew they wouldn't tell his name in that answer. But just know I felt I wanted to have your name as my answer.

Max promised me the idol clue and he didn't give me it right away. Then I asked him again, and he gave me the clues. He also proposed me to give him the clues if I won the immunity and he would do the same. It's hard to believe him because I know he is telling that to many people. Now he is playing the drama character and I don't know with what purpose, but I DON'T HATE YOU MAX. I actually like you and I know you will make fun of me if you win this game after I told you were favorite to get 3rd hahahah I'm not anxious for it, please don't do it.

IMMUNITY
The immunity yesterday wasn't essential for me to stay in the game, but it was essential to allow me to think ahead. Now I can make some moves even if they don't work out very well. Of course I wanted to show people that this immunity was everything to me so they forget about my idols once more. They also don't know if I have the idol or if Alvaro does because I didn't tell anyone besides alvaro until yesterday.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Sgd3uyoohwFq0/giphy.gif

MERGE IDOL
As I said before Max was the first person to give me the idol clues and then Ze'ev gave me them after it. They were the same so I had almost no doubts they were telling me the true. I searched a bit with these 2 clues but I couldn't get it. Then yesterday in the immunity 4 people asked me for the clue (Kim, Cam, Max and Ze'ev). I chose Ze'ev to receive the idol clue in the mail with me so I hope he will trust me more in this game and we can really start to think about a final for us. (I don't think he wants me in the final, but who knows). I sent the other 3 my idol clue but just after I got the idol myself. Max probably thought I gave it to Kim. Cam the same. I don't know what Kim thought about it though. The thing is I got the idol in the first person I checked after I got the 3rd clue :) so it seems I was blessed tonight.

VOTE TODAY
Today I had to tell Kim and Cam I have the tribe idol because I need them to vote with me today and trust me. If they didn't have this info, they would probably turn on each other, so it would be very bad to my and their games. I hope I can get right their vote and I trust on Ze'ev to get this info from. If Ze'ev lies to me, then we are probably going to get fucked over. In the opposite case I'm confident we can make it today and evict one of them, then it would be 4-3 tomorrow or something  similar like 5-2 or 3-4. Anyway, my situation in this game is not good.
The guys wanted to vote Zach or Ze'ev out today. I want to keep the Max-Zach duo as long as I can so people can target them.

I wrote too much and I couldn't send it all lmao, so I'm sending here the last part again

VOTE TODAY
Today I had to tell Kim and Cam I have the tribe idol because I need them to vote with me today and trust me. If they didn't have this info, they would probably turn on each other, so it would be very bad to my and their games. I hope I can get right their vote and I trust on Ze'ev to get this info from. If Ze'ev lies to me, then we are probably going to get fucked over. In the opposite case I'm confident we can make it today and evict one of them, then it would be 4-3 tomorrow or something  similar like 5-2 or 3-4. Anyway, my situation in this game is not good.
The guys wanted to vote Zach or Ze'ev out today. I want to keep the Max-Zach duo as long as I can so people can target them instead of me. I also know this duo will probably target me but whatever. I proposed to Kim and Cam that we should vote Michael out today. Let's see if it will work. I want Michael out because he is a threat to me in the comps and he is also a wild card to my game. He didn't answer my last question of two days ago, so I don't think he cares that much about the game anyway. In the scenario of having lots of duos in this game, I think he is probably the one that is not seen that much in a duo as the others (Max-Zach, me-Kim, Cam-desh). If I can get him out, the next round would be a 4-3 scenario but with lots of tensions. There is the Cam-Desh duo that people are getting aware of. Kim is also very much liked by some of the people of the other tribe for what I saw but I didn't understand very well the conections.. I don't think people associate me and Ze'ev though so I'll try to keep it as lowcase as posible and I think he has been doing the same so far.

WHY DON'T I KEEP MY IDOLS FOR ME
I could keep my idols with me and get one or two more immunities to reach final 4. I could totally do it. The problem however is that if I do that I'll be with 3 people of the other tribe and they won't allow me to get finals. It's probably pretty much sure I would win in the final vote against them so they would probably evict me if I don't get immunity. I could get immunity but the most probable scenario would be Zach-Max-Michael in the final 4 with me and I would easily lose the comp of this day unless I get lucky somehow. Zach is better than me at comps and the other two are also probably better than me, so it would be very hard for me to reach finals in that scenario. That's the main reason I'm not saving my idols for myself. I need Kim and Cam with me in this journey. Maybe I'll be evicted next and they will survive and make their spot to the finals and if they do I'll be happy about them because they could survive to many things in this game.

Last thing and also important is that if I somehow reach the finals I need to work on my image. Right now I know people see me as a potential winner so they will try to vote me out. My plan to avoid it starts today. Today Michael will be probably mad at me if he gets evicted (also because I'm using my idol on someone else in order to evict him). Next day I'm planning to ask for a friend of the old tribe to make a 'scandale' telling others I have the idol. If people think I have one more idol, they will probably be confused about how to vote. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this last thing, but I'm thinking about it.

https://2img.net/h/media.topito.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ezgif-2-b426858bd9.gif
1330 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Deshon:

conf: for the first time ever, kim really took his ass to sleep without talking game to me?? so either a blindside is happening tonight and i am potentially going home, or i’m being paranoid. either way.. kim you’re dead to me. i could be messy and split the votes with kim, matt, and cam ... but matt is being really passive aggressive with me and i’m not with the bullshit.
1330 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze'ev:

Honestly, having Matt win immunity might be better for my game  overall. I get to keep my secret ally, with us now known as Les Anthropologues and I may not be seen as much as a goat now! Hopefully it doesn't make people target me though, I swear I'm not a social beast, I'm just good at observing! It's my job after all! But I get the feeling things are going to get intense, and while I have a free pass this tribal, I'll have to choose between Matt and Max eventually.
1330 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Michael:

Confessional #5
So, final 8. Last tribal I had to vote out Alvaro. Ngl I wasn't happy about it. He was a really cool dude and I wanted to possible flip to his side, but f9 was too early for me to flip.
I tried to throw Matt's name out there just to save Alvaro, but it's Max's way or no way. I mean I'm still surprised that he doesn't get why people are pissed off at him. He's playing such a controlling game treating everyone like numbers. Then he cries that people are bitter XD Obv they are, at the end of the day it's also a social game and he pretty much sucks at it.
Don't get me wrong, I still think he's the best player in the cast, however just because you played the best game doesnt mean you will get jury votes :) If you play like a pro, yet jury doesn't respect how u played then you can just give up. That's what Max has to understand.
So Matt won immunity after nobody listened to me that he's a bigger threat than Alvaro :DDDD We'll probably end up voting Kim, I'm not scared of an idol, he Matt plays it on Kim then it's either Zach or Max going home so I'm just drinking my pina colada.
https://media.tenor.com/images/7a8cd8aad3f410243fd1aba8585033eb/tenor.gif

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!