This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Aleutians Confessionals

Topic » The Aleutians Confessionals

1341 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Confessional: another damn tribal. I am not looking forward to this at all. Everyone is scared to say names and I can see why. The OG Gareloi has the votes for half the tribe so if someone says one of our names, I would hope we vote for them. This is a very weird situation but I feel like it will all sort itself out sometime soon
1341 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Michael:

Confessional #2
Hello :) So few things have changed. Living on old Attu was pretty easy, I had deals with everyone on my tribe, but now that there was a swap few things have changed.
So me, Ravioli and Max have a f3 alliance. I'm also in an alliance with Max, Ravioli AND Ze'ev, which I don't know how i feel about. Me and Seth have a strong bond, but it seems that he and Max don't get along because of a frooks drama. So If we lose an immunity I think Max could try to get Seth out. It wouldn't be horrible for me, but at the same time I want to keep Seth around longer, because he may be a number for me. Like Im really not sure whos my side bitch and whos my main bitch, but for now-they all are my side bitches
Max also said to me and Zach that Alan said to him that old Gareloi will stick together and that he has a f2 with Alvaro. I really don't know why would Alan tell Max these things lmfao but it seems that soon there's gonna be a war between Max and Alan and their army. Obv I'm on Max's side, but I'm kinda afraid of him. He knows A LOT. He knows whats going on on other tribes so if we let a social and super physical player go to the end then I don't think anyone has a chance in f3/2 with Max.
Seth said he likes Alvaro, so I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped to Alan's side, but I'll try to keep him close to me, so he doesn't get so paranoid about Max/Zach alliance. He also told me that he found the blog with the idol, but it was already found. I really don't know who has it honestly, it could be anyone. Max and Zach both said that they don't have it.
Right now I'm gathering as much informations as I possibly can from everyone, not telling to others much, since I like my position in the middle and I would like to keep it as long as I can. I'm just afraid of where Ze stands in all of this. Because if he tells Seth about our f4 alliance then I'm screwed, but at the same time if I talk to him and he tells something bad about me to Zach/Max I'm screwed also xD So I'm just praying it all works out at the end.
1340 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

So this tribe swap was honestly so dumb. All of the comp beasts are on the same tribe except for the king evictionfreak.

We won today's challenge thankfully and honestly from my understanding it would likely be Colin who walks out the door. Apparently, Varlto, Matte and Alan are a trio and they have Brandon with them so Cameron and Colin are fucked. Colin going is decent for my game because it brings Deshon closer to me and Maxy, though a group of 4 running that whole tribe is scary. If they lose again they will just end up picking off someone else from that tribe who i could work with, like Cameron (assuming he survives today) or Kim.

It has been suggested that we throw the next challenge and Seth be voted off. I adore Seth but he is just not someone I can consider a close ally in this game. I know he and Maxy are not on great terms and I know how Seth plays and I fully believe that he will rat out me and Maxy as a duo or try to get one of us out if he has the chance. Most likely Maxy over me, but still, maxy is my untouchable. I also see Seth flipping to the other alliance come merge so that is dangerous. For my game, king Kim has to stay here for merge and Seth probably shouldn't be given the chance to take out Maxy
1340 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Cam:

so in this game i’m going through trying to survive i’m a little nervous this tribal it could be me my social game needs to be better tribe swap hurt me a little bit wish i was on the other tribe but i think i can get brandon out this round and we can secure something on this tribe i’m feeling good it would be nice to have an idol though
1340 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Colin:

Confessional :
As soon as I saw the tribes I knew I was swap fucked. Three original gareloi are on this tribe which means the other 3 have to stick together. I immediately go to Matt and make up some lie about how alan is claiming he’s his final 2 and that he’ll always stick w him and Brandon. I told alvaro and Cameron to vote Brandon and Matt to vote brandon as well. Let’s hope this works
1340 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Colin:

Continued: I think at this point I pretty much control what Cameron does in this game I tell people “Cameron will do this” or “Cameron won’t do that” and then I tell Cameron what to do and he does it. I mean today I legit told him to work on alvaro and Matt and he asks me what should he say and if he should tell them the vote. This kid is pretty much my pawn at this point in this game
1340 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Colin gets 13th ---
1340 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

o these ugly ass bitches just got colin out, and i knew this was gonna happen. going into this challenge, i kinda wanna throw because i know if that tribe continues to go to tribal... cam/kim will be slaughtered and they are kinda the only people i’ve talked to the most. alan better watch his fucking back, cause the show is OVER...

conf: so going into this immunity challenge, i really didn’t want to win because i knew cam/kim would be fucked and i trust them. so max and i were trying to troll and throw but it was kind hard because the other tribe is stupid ... honestly it’s kinda risk because max informed me that seth basically wants me out before merge.

conf: so seth... you tried it sweetie. i think i max and zach confirmed and i know the other 2 (i forgot their names) won’t go to rocks for him. time to put in work!!!!
1340 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

Hi camaradas! First of all, I'm happy my tribe won a challenge (finally) and we can rest. This gets stressfull sometimes even if I don't want to be in the middle of it. Last day, I wasn't totally sure I was safe because I didn't trust anyone to be honest. Even though, I tried to coordinate the votes to evict Colin because
1) he was putting people against each other all the time. That could be good if he didn't put me in the middle of it as he did.
2) because he has some connections in my tribe (and also in the other tribe) that I don't have how to join.
3) because I wanted to safe Brandon (hm!) and Colin was the other option available.
Alvaro didn't want to vote Colin out, but I made he see that Colin was trying to play everyone in the game throwing informations around as fast as the sun light goes. I told Brandon he was in danger and he didn't have many chances of staying if he didn't act directly on that. So, I told him to talk with Alvaro because they were in a crisis (caused by Colin) to solve it. Alvaro told me he didn't want to vote with Brandon because Brandon didn't approach him. That was easy I guess. Where is Alan? He is missed. The good thing about Alan is that he always shows up in the comps and help us to win! Such a king honestly.
I like Colin sometimes, but he was being very fake to me and to others, so I don't regret it.
I also thought Brandon would be grateful for what I did to save him, but he didn't seem that way. Let's see if that's the case next days. I'm not hoping he says 'thanks' or something like that to me, but that our connections goes stronger with what I did for him.

IDOL!
One angel of other survivor group game told me where my idol was <3 Such an iconic queen I must say. Thanks <3 I was done searching because I didn't have time, but the destiny helped me to get it i guess. I told Alvaro about my idol and I gave it to him because I like Alvaro (he is very chill) and I really think I will be blindsided soon in the game, so I prefer him to keep the idol for now in the case I leave the game.

I hope Cam can play with me for the rest of this tribe but I doubt it. Colin is so mad that he is probably going to say bad things about me to other players as he already did talking shit about Alvaro.
Alvaro told me he trusts Kim, but let's see that! I know Kim is close with Brandon too.
Alan didn't answer my skype today, but he voted with us, so I guess it's fine for now.

Last note: Zach (or Sam as a secret agent) is going to be an hard player to beat. Even so, I already love him. He is so chill and nice (and has a lovely voice)! I like him very much. It will hurt me if I have to vote him out in the future, but he has too many connections :( ugh

For now Maxi is the strongest player maybe because he has lots of connections and he usually goes well in the challenges. He ignored me for the last days, so I'm not pushing him. He probably thinks I'm a lost case. Funny, but I believe on that. There is a problem going on with him because I always relate him with some of his friends and I don't like how his friends behave. So, I have a mission to fix my brain in the next days in order to get in a better touch with him in the future. (?)

Desh seems a good player, but we haven't really talked to each other that much.
Ze'ev is totally new to me and we haven't even said one 'hi' to each other.

That's all for today. Thank you so much Alan for giving me a break today!
1339 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Confessional

Last competition was honestly so weird. It seemed like both tribes were genuinely trying to throw the competition and it was just a big mess. Maxy thinks that Seth was telling the other tribe our plans for submissions each round so that they could plan accordingly lol.
At this point it seems the entire tribe wants Seth out for sure. It really does suck because I have nothing against Seth personally and we are friends but I just can’t trust him here. I know what he did in another group game to a good friend of mine when he betrayed him and it’s obvious he will flip this game come merge.
If I didn’t know Maxy had the idol I’d be freaking out being paranoid that he had one.
So I guess this should be a straight forward vote ?
1339 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Confessional:

So seth is apparently after me and saying my name... what fun. I don't blame him but now I feel less badly about him going.
1339 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Deshon:

conf: so tonight should be interesting, i think i did enough to clear my name by not excluding seth. little do he knows, he will he leaving tonight. it sucks but he’s supposedly known to be a flip flopper and that’s not cute come merge
1339 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Ugggh, things are starting to get tense. Max wanted to throw the competition since he thinks Seth will turn on us, but I'm starting to worry that hes going to try to have me play his game, but for now it's in our best interest to make this move. Hopefully no one backstab here and we can secure merge majority with Deshon, Cam, and Kim. And I'm crossing the person who got the idol is in the alliance. The game is really heating up now.
1339 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Seth gets 12th ---
1339 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

One ticket to merge please, why yes I'll be flying first class, because I am safe tonight! The plan to get Seth out worked, and Zach snagged us the the most vital premerge win that we needed! It seems that Cam and Kim are on the outs of this tribe, so one of them is likely going hope, and the other is the key to success. Whoever survives this tribal will be the deciding factor in who wins the clash of the titan alliances come merge.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!