This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Aleutians Confessionals

Topic » The Aleutians Confessionals

1329 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1329 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze’Ev

First day and off to a good start! My three other tribe mates seem to be nice, so no upfront nastiness, but I'll need to keep an eye out for any backstabbing. I've already established a repertoire with some of the other tribe members as well, so that will make tribe swaps hopefully easier. After the first challenge though I'll need to scope out people who could be big names or targets though and befriend them. This social butterfly will need to keep warm in the Alaskan north, and what better way to accomplish that than staying sheltered under shields?
1328 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

I think this game started off in kinda well! I'm trying to get to know people, make myself a likeable figure already, and try to vibe and see which people I would work with in the potential future! I already carried my tribe through the first Immunity Challenge, so I'm hoping they could pull their weight soon too, as I don't wanna show my challenge skills too early on and become the tribe mule.

Anyway, this seems like it'll be a blast and I'm excited to gamebot my way to the end!!!!!!!!
1328 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Confessional:

Not much to go over really. I’m happy my tribe won. I’ve talked to everyone on my tribe so far and they all seem cool I guess. But right now, looking at the main chat, it seems like other players have stronger connections so yeah that’s not good. Not good at all.
1328 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze’Ev:

Oh my gosh, Max and Michael are looking great competition wise so far, works out great since I'm already on a a tribe with them. I got a working relationship with Same already, but Alan might be someone I want to seek out in the near future. Although, right now is time to celebrate! Two steps closer to making merge! Hopefully I can snag an idol for that extra security too! But we'll just have to see where these icy waters lead me.
1328 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matte:

FIRST CONTACTS
Hi guys! It's been a quiet game so far. I don't know most of the players in this game, so it's gonna be very hard for me. I'm sure about it. The only 2 people I knew were Zach (or Sam? wtf) and Alvaro. The funny thing is I evicted Zach in the last 3 games we played together (survivor, crookies and one survivor group game) so I'm in a bad position with him! yeah, I do. I just played one game with Alvaro before and we were coming to each other in that game. That's the situation I'm right now. The only 2 players I know here are not really allies. I've talked to the 3 people on my tribe and I didn't feel good vibrations in general. Maxi also sent me a message, so obv he is working hard comparing with the others. I don't know what to do in my tribe. Alan and Maxi seem to be working together so it would be smart to evict Alan when I can, but I'm not sure I'll have power in this game, so maybe I'll have just to follow the orders of someone's else.

FIRST IMMUNITY
It was very good to win the first immunity because I felt I could being home otherwise. Nobody is going to protect me in that game, unless it's good for their game in someway. So, for now I'm an easy vote for the large majority, that's for sure. I tried to help the tribe a little bit getting 2 right answers so they wouldn't consider myself as a bad player for the tribe, but in the same time I tried to avoid making much more points because the other tribe that is going to attend tribal with us may target the strongest player of our tribe? So, I don't want to be seen like that. Good luck Alan :P

SEARCHING FOR THE IDOL
Oh, the first tip was already good because now I won't search people above 600k, which excludes a lot of options. In my last game, just one of the 6 advantages/idols wasn't in that group of players. I already know the idol of my tribe is not in the top 700 (unless in a new player in the top 700, positions 650-700 for example). I also searched in around 50 profiles of silver/gold/sky levels and I won't search more for the next hours, so I just hope nobody finds it that soon. For me, an idol is fundamental because I can't trust others and paranoia is going to be in the final moments of the game if I reach them somehow
1327 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Cam:

Also i’m in a pretty good alliance with kim alavaro and zach i’m feeling confident in that group i guess will see what happens i’m expecting rohan to go home tonight he’s been playing erratic and it needs to end before it starts
1327 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

So here’s my first confessional. I feel pretty decent in this cast, however of course my tribe had to lose first because my tribe is incompetent and honestly probably the worst one in the game. Matthew has been off-line for 20 hours now and just the fact that he is here and on my tribe is not good for me at all considering we just played another group game together where I voted him out last week.

Rohan has been making this vote so much more complicated than it has to be. He automatically assumed that it would be a 4 to 4split between the tribes when I don’t believe it was going to be at all. So in order to avoid rocks he started to make up this weird plan. He said our tribe of four would all vote EvictionFreak while he was going to get the other tribe to split 2-2 on me and Matthew by telling them Matthew had an idol. I don’t trust Rohan at all right now and the fact that he is saying my name like this and risking my position does not fly with me. I understand he is a child, but that is no excuse and I cannot play with him when he acts this way. It was leaked to the other tribe what he was doing and he turned on Varlto and now it seems like everyone is voting Rohan or varlto. I did not want Rohan our really until he made this mess. He really dug his own grave this time.

Meanwhile, I’m in an alliance chat now with Cameron, Varlto and EvictionFreak. I expect to likely lose again today  so I am hoping that I will have enough connections to withstand tribal again.
1327 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Rohan:

confessional: alvaro is trying to blow up my game hope it doesnt work
1327 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Rohan gets 16th ---
1327 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Yes, yes, yes! Attu is the only tribe to not go to council already! Plus my rallying skills are coming to use. Hopefully Max and I can get Michael and Zach on board for a Core Four. I definitely need to make sure those three (and me of course) make it to merge. I don't know how well Max can contain his threat levels so I'm going to need to keep a low profile around and not show where I stand yet. If this all works out, waves will be made!
1327 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Another successful day at work, it seems. So far, everything is going exactly like how I want them to. Luckily with this twist, people get to go to tribal together and really stir the pot with each other's tribes, and if Attu can keep the streak alive, we'll keep ourselves from getting sucked into inevitable chaos!

This game is do or die for me. I really have a lot to prove... for myself and to others in this game. I wanna show that I can be rational and not let my emotions take control of my game. And I'm ready to let the good times roll, baby.
1326 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Michael:

Confessional #1
Soo hello!! I haven't been sending much confessionals, because well, I'm being carried by my amazing team <3
So here is where I stand.
Me and Maxi have a showmance, we love each other and we'll protect each other. I'm not sure if I'm his only showmance, however I'll make sure I'm the only one.
I know Ravioli from previous group game, we worked together pretty well, we lied to each other few times lmfao but we trust each other for now.
I love them Maxi and Ravioli, however I don't know how long i'll be able to be with them, since there are few people that probably know that they are close friends and they won't let them go far together. However, for now we can have a threesome
Seth and I also have a short history, we played together in Cutthroat, he voted me out with his double vote at f9 lol I don't think we trust each other 100%, I know that he loves to cut his allies off when he feels like he needs to, like he is just a villain. So I'll keep an eye on him, but for now I can be his lovely sheep
I also have a bond with Ze'ev, we're not really that close, but he doesn't seem like someone who would blindside me. The sheep also needs a sheep and he can be mine
Álvaro also dm'ed me, idk why honestly. I guess with this tribal twist people look for alliances on other tribes. He seems really chill, I love spanish people, most of them are too hairy for me, but he'll do for now <3
1326 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

I don't like some players in this game. That's the first thing I want to say because I'm getting annoyed by some of them. Also my tribe was very bad in our last comp and despite it being a lucky comp, Shawn is always too much focus on what he wants to do and he doesn't listen to others. Alan told him to do nothing and he totally disagreed. There started our downfall.

About tonight's vote, I sent my vote to evict Matthew. Two Matthews/Matts in the game! It's too much. Have mercy on me. The reasons behind this vote is it's an easy vote, Matthew doesn't like me (I guess), he betrayed me before in a game years ago (I don't forget it lmao) and he seems to be a good player. Even so, I think I may be evicted tonight. I'm not focusing that much in connections in these game due to my limited time to do everything I need. I was expecting some known faces in the game and I didn't get them, so yeah, again I'm an easy target for them. I won't be surprised if people decide to evict me tonight, but I don't think it will happen and I don't think it would be smart as Matthew is probably a better player than me in both physical and social aspects, but I know Alvaro and Zach may be afraid of being the last two standing in their tribe and that's a huge risk for them to manage.

I also created two blogs asking people about who are the nicest silver and gold level users in this website. Maybe I can get a tip of where I can search the idol since I know it's in a silver, gold or sky level user and a player between the range of 600-1500 karma. I didn't search more yesterday, but maybe I'll do some searching later. Alvaro didn't want to search it with me, so maybe he already knows who has it. Who knows? Not me.

That's all for today, Jeffs.
1326 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

I'm already so frustrated at this game lol. Why did I have to get put on a tribe with a child, an inactive and someone who can't make challenges.
I try to never be a complainer so I suppose I will work with what I have but if my tribe loses again.... oy vey.

I nearly singlehandedly won for us yesterday but of course that couldn't happen.
In other news, Maxy found the idol but of course it's a shared idol so we have the same one so only he can claim it. Figures our two tribes are the ones that share idols.
While I'm in an alliance chat with varlto, Kim and Cameron, they can't really help me for this vote. Same goes for my final 3 deal with Michael and Maxy.

I am basically forced to vote Matthew today which is fine but also not. On one hand, I don't exactly get along with him after our last game together but he is also someone from my tribe and then we will be down to two people on the tribe. I really don't have the power to change anything this vote, nor do I even have a target to even try to get votes on. I'm sure if I did try to do anything though it would backfire so I'm not about to do that.
1326 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Matthew gets 15th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!