This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Aleutians Confessionals

Topic » The Aleutians Confessionals

1342 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
King:

Confessional

I dont know why people seem to think I want to risk going to rocks although I like Brandon we dont have the numbers and I dont wanna get out because I am "loyal" I have to do whats best for me and my game and I dont think the best option is rocks so I have to vote Brandon and just get it over with and hope no one realizes it tis me flipping because that will be bad for my game worse than a tie I think I can conviece that it wasnt me though and I dont really think Brandons going to point at me. I suspect a merge/tribe swap anytime now and most likely we will merge into 2 tribes today before immunity because some tribes are low on people to vote and so we cant have that but I guess we shall see soon
1342 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Colin:

Confessional : so right at this vote I go to Matt and tell him that we’re 4 strong and will be voting together tonight. Immediately he says shawn to I tell my tribe let’s do shawn. After deshon comes up to me and let’s me know shawn is spreading that him and I are in a majority alliance so now he really has to go
1342 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Another win for Attu, swissters! I can't believe we won again after being dead last the whole challenge and trailing behind like a bunch of idiots. Luckily, I pulled through because no one else is pulling their weight on my tribe. It's like they wanna lose and vote me out, LMAO... But I fear that won't be happening soon... hehe...

Anyway, so far so good. I really wanna keep focusing on getting myself involved with other people and push a social agenda. I'm a bit scared that my challenge abilities will get me in trouble come a tribe swap because I carried my tribe to victory three times now, and a certain PERSON on my tribe doesn't wanna work with the rest of us to help each other win.

Also not really part of the confessional, but Will, part of me playing your game is to show amends to you and Richard... because I really don't enjoy the hostility between us... and I really like you both a lot, and we used to be kind of good friends a long way back, so I just wanna show that I'm over everything, and I do respect you both a lot. =D
1342 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Confessional:

Yeah I’m at tribal again and boy where do I even begin. So Kim is on the other tribe going to tribal and she is my #1 so I can’t vote her out. But my tribe is set on taking out Kim. Yeah I can’t let Kim be taken out just yet, I’m gonna need her later on for numbers. Now Shawn on the other hand. . . He’s a wildcard and I can’t trust that he’ll stick with me come a swap or even merge. I still have a lot of time until votes are due so I’m gonna just wait and see this out.
1342 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze’ev:

Three for three! Bless King for answering incorrectly, because not only am I safe this round, but so is Zach! But on a more aggravating note, I can't find this idol for the life of me! I spent hours HOURS searching with the last clue, and while this one is definitely narrowing the list I need to  actually find a place that matches it. Ugh, I swear if its already has been found I'm going to have an aneurism.
1342 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Seth:

confessional:
NOT ME FORGETTING TO MAKE CONFESSIONALS LMFAO....I forgot due to my tribe winning immunity so i forgot :P I love my tribe though! Ze'ev and Michael are people I know from Cutthroat Survivor! Alvaro and I go way back. Zach is a friend outside the game, so idk where he stands! Max is a wild card but I trust him....Bet i'll regret it though. Rohan was first boot, which was AMAZING! I can only pray Shawn is voted out this tribal....I don't need to have to deal with him at merg or a tribe swap. This cast is interesting, and I do feel like I have potential.... Will I rise to the occasion? Let's find out! xoxo
1342 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kim:

Once again my name is thrown around. I dont get why am I the "easy vote". I have Brandon from the other tribe feeding me info. Shawn somehow also told it to my face that I'm going home. I used this moment to force Shawn to spit out other's name and he said he would vote out Brandon (at first and I know this is only a decoy) and after me persuading him, he changed his plan to Alan. So now thats 2 name he is throwing. Since I'm close to Brandon, I told him exactly what Shawn said and create distrust among them. Now, Brandon's vote is locked for Shawn to go. I don't tell Alan anything tho, I'm not close to him and I have the number anyway, so we can keep him in the dark. Or let anyone else tell him

This tribal also present me with opportunity to draw closer to Matt, we've been talking about everything! I like the guy and hopefully it can grow into something strong game-wise.

Up to this point, my relationship with my tribemate is quite good, but I'm closer to people outside of the tribe (Zach, Alvaro, Brandon and now Matt). The one I'm closest with lately is Deshon, we've been chatting and strategizing a bit. That's a beginning of trustworthy ally I guess. The other 3 seems so chill with their position in the game, they don't bother talk much to me.

Ohhh! And there's rumour going on about "Big Alliance"

Brandon told me this, and he said its from Matt

Might need to watch out for this people, but for now I'll remain silent. I don't want to strike too soon

LMAOOOOO!!!!! King is spiralling.. Little does he know, its me spreading the lie. I told Deshon that it sourced from King when I know exactly it was Matt making it

I've spread enough seed to let others water on it.. Let it bloom while im soundly asleep.. Ill pick the flower right after i wake up just before tribal.. See ya
1342 days ago
TotsTrashy
King:

I feel like I may be playing a little hard but oh well I got this I hope Alan is a huge target and I really think this is a good time to take my chance to swing at him and knock him out and get him down so I can secure the bag later in the game I want to win this he is the biggest target for me he wasnt really pushing for brandon but I like brandon and kim and I dont want either of them to be the option
1342 days ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

so going into this tribal i wanted to kind of just lay back and let people come and speak to me. apparently tribe umnak wants shawn out, which is great because he’s lowkey annoying. the only problem is that it might tie. however, shawn is so messy and turning on his on tribe so this might be a good thing.

so shawn has been running his mouth saying i’m in some majority alliance with max, alan, colin, alvaro, and zach which complete bullshit. so now you can happily go home :*
keep my name out of your mouth
1342 days ago
TotsTrashy
--- King gets 14th ---
1342 days ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

This tribe swap couldn't have gone any better! We continue the dominant streak, me, Zach, Michael, and Max are an official alliance, and I'm yet another step closer to making merge with enough shields that I can form a one man phalanx. I honestly feel kind of bad for Alan, he seems to put in his all, but is dragged by his tribes. Although the real victim of this defeat is Kim. I feel sorry that she's going to get thrown into Gareloi, although it's frankly better for her game. Attu is full of some seemingly loyal members, and I'm lucky enough to be in that inner circle. I honestly want to make final four with these guys, but I'd be naive to think that someone might shoot some friendly fire into the future.
1342 days ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

so going into the tribe swap, i am sorta... content with my tribe, only because we are really strong competitors, so we might all make merge without going to tribal. that being said, i really don’t trust any of them except for max. i’m gonna kinda let max run the tribe, so when merge comes he is a bigger target than me. i’m gonna pray for colin/cam cause they are gonna get ate alive on that tribe..
1341 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Oh my God... This Tribe Swap was SO good, it really gave me everyone I like the most in the game on a tribe with me, which is COMPLETELY good. Not to mention we're gonna probably win out to the merge. However, I do think a lot of people (Colin & Cam) got fucked over by the swap. I think I'm kind of figuring out where the sides are because someone told me information about who their Final Two was and what the plan for this current Gareloi tribal council.

I think it was a big freaking mistake telling me that knowing I have closer allegiances to the Nu-Attu Tribe and I'm getting my guns ready for the merge. I'm also very aware people are gonna associate some people in pairs (Me/Zach, Colin/Deshon, Álvaro/Alan/Matt as a trio...) so I'm really trying to build up a group to make sure I stay in power and I stay untouchable.

There's also a fat fucking PEST of a rat on my tribe that WILL be taken care of soon. Not gonna drop any names, but his time in this game is DWINDLING down and I'll make sure to flush his hopes and dreams down the drain and into the Willvivor sewers soon. >:)

Dial M for murder, baby..
1341 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Confessional:

So this tribe swap was honestly so dumb. All of the comp beasts are on the same tribe except for the king evictionfreak.
We won today's challenge thankfully and honestly from my understanding it would likely be Colin who walks out the door. Apparently, Varlto, Matte and Alan are a trio and they have Brandon with them so Cameron and Colin are fucked. Colin going is decent for my game because it brings Deshon closer to me and Maxy, though a group of 4 running that whole tribe is scary. If they lose again they will just end up picking off someone else from that tribe who i could work with, like Cameron (assuming he survives today) or Kim.
It has been suggested that we throw the next challenge and Seth be voted off. I adore Seth but he is just not someone I can consider a close ally in this game. I know he and Maxy are not on great terms and I know how Seth plays and I fully believe that he will rat out me and Maxy as a duo or try to get one of us out if he has the chance. Most likely Maxy over me, but still, maxy is my untouchable. I also see Seth flipping to the other alliance come merge so that is dangerous. For my game, king Kim has to stay here for merge and Seth probably shouldn't be given the chance to take out Maxy.
1341 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Confessional:

Personally, I didn’t need a swap, but I’m grateful for it after seeing the tribe I got put on. I still got Alan and Matt, whom I’m very close to. Also álvaro is with us now which is great because I’ve talked to her a bit too. So as long as nobody fucks anything up for me, I’m sitting pretty!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!