This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Aleutians Confessionals

Topic » The Aleutians Confessionals

1317 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Michael gets 8th ---
1317 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Kim:

Today has been emotional. I'm sad, i'm pissed, i'm hurt. Started off with Max finally replying my tg message and kinda just gave up. I stepped in to get his head back in the game, not because its beneficial for my game, but just because I like the dude. I even said lets ride it till F3 and I'll throw you the win and I MEAN IT. Lets battle it out rather than quitting. He finally listened and started talking games startegy. But then he said he will only work with me IF i vote matt tonight. I mean you just fucking vote me off dude, and this random guy saved my game. Now you want to dictate how I should play? Oh just like every tribal post merge, and  I stand my ground refusing to be your lapdog. And what is it that the relationship has to be transactional when me on the worse end of the friendship (bcs you voted me out) has been genuinely caring about you even after you voted me off. I just dont get the reasoning. I genuinely hope we can regroup and squash things

evictionfreak, 3:53 PM
So i know Matt has the second idol. But we hope we can hold onto it till next tribal. So I work on Desh to flip and Matt work on Zeev to flip. Zeev agreed first, so we re voting Desh out..

evictionfreak, 3:58 PM
But Desh is the only sane in this island.. I trust him the most and I cant afford losing him. So its time for some Kim's bag of trick and start chaos. I told Desh that Matt has the idol and will be safe no matter what. Then Zeev flipped and will vote for him. And I told Max that votes are going his way (both is the truth, the vote flip from Max to Desh). Now those 2 scramble and is willing to do whatever I want. Ideally, I want Zeev gone. Hes the only one left that I have 0 relationship. I need Desh. So finally I regain control this vote. And Zeev sorry youre my next victim

The only key for this to happen is that they dont compare note and vote together as a block against me or cam

So I vote Zeev out

Desh is grateful that i told him, Max is all over the place.. My only fear is if Zach solved the puzzle and regroup all of them.. or if Zach voted Desh over Zeev (which is unfortunately plausible)

evictionfreak, 4:10 PM
So coming to next tribal, at least I have Desh and hopefully I can drag Max. I think I have good reasoning on why I did what I did to Matt. And considering he will play the idol, I think he will take out bigger targets and overlook me (Zach or Max). He cant really vote me out too bcs then he wont have anyone on his side
1317 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze'ev:

While it sucks one of the Attu Five had to go home, it might not be horrible for my game. I'm unsure how loyal Michael would have been to me if we made F5 and apparently Matt targeted him because of that. He wants to keep Zach and Max in because they are closer to me. He's giving me a gift while bettering his own game. I just hope that he doesn't push for interest. But right now Les Anthropologues have a pulse on this game and and we're working like yin and yang right now. Although much as I want to take Matt to the end, he will almost definitely win if I do. For now I got to play it cool and then show that I'm neither Max nor Matts goat!

Ze'ev, 3:34 PM
Ugh I'm in a pickle right now. Zach and Matt are the favorites to win, I could betray Matt and make him feel safe abd hope he give me his idol like he promised. But then I likely wont be able to get Zach out. Alternatively if I do vote for Deshon and Matt idols Zach out, I likely wont get Matt out. Ugh, I'm going to need to figure a big move for my resume and this may be my shot. But it could also be what hurts me the  most. I'll have to decide something quick and pray it works for me.
1317 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Deshon:

conf: i am literally davonne dianne rogers, i fucking told max that he had an idol.... SO FUCKING OBVIOUS??? THE ONE DAY KIM GOES TO SLEEP WITHOUT TALKING TO ME...??? NOW MY SHOWMANCE MICHAEL IS GONE. FUCK THESE BITCHES. i’m seriously in a majority with idiots so it’s time for me to change up my game.

desh, 5:19 PM
conf: does someone wanna ask cam why he thinks it’s cute to keep flipping back and forth for no reason? like there’s literally no game decisions in what he does. bitch you’re next on my hit list.
1317 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Deshon:

conf: if i go home because matt has a second idol. then just fuck this shit, ill strut to ponderosa... but the mind fuckery is real. i kinda feel bad for getting kim to throw his vote on zeev, if he actually goes through with it, but honestly i feel like kim feeds me hella shit and idk if it’s lies or the truth.
1316 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Matt gets 7th ---
1316 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Oh my God it worked, I feel absolutely horrible that I betrayed Les Anthropologues, but it worked. I convinced Cam that I was voting Deshon so he'd vote him too, and make Matt feel secure enough to trust me with his idol. Im still in good graces with my original alliance, and I hope Matt can forgive me for doing this. But this was the big move I need on my resume to give myself a fighting chance at winning. I just need to make a couple more tribals until I'm in the finale. Come on Ze'ev you're in the homestretch.
1315 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Kim gets 6th ---
1315 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

So Kim went home with a relatively simple council this time around, and I still had my idol which needs to be played next council. I have really two options, play it on myself and ensure a way into the finale, or play it on Cam and trusting him to pick who I want. But I have a gut feeling he's gonna betray me and vote me instead. So the plan will likely be the latter. I think Matt told Cam he gave me his idol, but the others on my side don't know I have it. I want to keep it secret for now so I'll know if anyone tries to flip on me, but it might be good to let Max know about it.  This will leave me in a tough spot though. If I go into finale with Zach, he'll likely beat me, since he's played a real good loyal, but not bloody game. If I'm up against Max, I'll likely have most of Gareloi's votes, and if I am up against Deshon that one is in the air, but I think I've made more moves than he has. We're heading into the endgame, and there can't be any slip ups now.
1315 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

conf: max is a fucking idiot and just gave zach the game FUCKCKCKCKCKCKK WE SHOULDVE JUST VOTED ZEEV OUT
1315 days ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

I'm voting Cam. He was a useless ally to me in my other group game where I lost today. He plays selfishly and isn't there when I need him. I have protected him in this game all along and he has been wanting me to flip on Deshon now and talk to zeev about it and i was considering it but not now. I'm over it.
He told me Ze'ev has an idol which shocked me bc I would assume Ze'ev would tell me but I guess not. However, he also told Max and I'm like Ze'ev told Max?? wtf is going on
1313 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

Vote: - Max (Maxi1234)

This was a bad final. Max, you didn't play a great game as you think and it annoyes me that you think that way. You had some moments when you could avoided trouble as in the moment of final 10 when you used your idol instead of giving it to Ze'ev use it. What the hell? That's not smart. Also, you took somethings too personal and that doesn't help your game. You weren't secure as you think in this game. You could have easily left the game when we evicted Michael. I could have idol you out in final 7. Zach gave you some immunities because you were at risk. You weren't in the control of the game, but in the end you are in the final, so congrats. One last thing is that I think you tried to approach everyone and I'm going to vote you to win mostly because of that. You gave your shot while I didn't feel the same about Desh.

Desh, you were lazy in some parts of this game. You just ignored people because you felt safe. That was funny. Your social game was awful in my perspective since you knew many players before the game. What impressed me is how you made Kim and Ze'ev trust you because this was very ridiculous in their parts. So, I found it a good point on your game.
1313 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ze'ev:

I'm sorry Max, while you played a bigger game,  jury management is key after merge.

So for that reason I'm voting Deshon.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!