This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cyclades Confessionals

Topic » Cyclades Confessionals

1824 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Will gets 7th---
1824 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

I’m speechless. I really am. Let me just tell you how this all happened. Ok so to start off the round after max won immunity I thought I was for sure done. Like 100% done. There was no way that they were gonna take me any farther into the game. So I first voted Kai because it was gonna be me or him so I had to try and figure out a way to make sure that they vote me over him. That really wasn’t working so I had prepared myself to be voted off. The a ray of light comes through. Gavin says let’s vote will. WHAT!!!!! Gavin legit saved my ass in this game. I would have been voted off if it weren’t for him. The plan worked perfectly. Wills gone and I’m happy.

Final 6 Baby!!!! The plan for me now is to make sure that myself, Gavin, Kai, and Max make final 4. No way are we voting Kai of this round. He will always be a number for me over anyone else and I’m not ready to see him go. I want to vote jayson off this round but I’m afraid he has the idol. So if Drew has to go so be it. But at the same time if jayson survives and he has the idol boom he’s final 4 because he’ll just use it on himself next tribal.

My ideal final 3 is myself, Kai, and Gavin. Max can come to final 4 but he’ll have to go because I can’t beat him in that final comp.

More to come
1824 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: cody staying is such a good week he’s my #1 ally, but I’m glad I haven’t annoyed jayson.

CF: I think I’m in a really good position in this game my social game is rlly pulling thru I’m not on anyone’s radar apart from drew
1824 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: I didn’t rlly wanna win immunity as winning immunities seem to put a bigger target on your back so them thinking I suck at comps is what I want :-)

CF: this vote will be interesting as Cody was telling the OS to vote me and if they actually did my self vote wouldnof sent me home. I’m done vouching for other people it’s time for me to go full force and snatch people’s wigs this round!!;)
1824 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

This is shitty, I feel sick. I really do. The vote is gonna be Kai. I tried to say that it should be drew but they just weren’t having it (Max&Gavin) and there is nothing that I can do at this point because I don’t want to hurt my own game. Kai and I have been close this whole game and he saved me last round and I appreciate it so much but for my game I need to to go far with Max and Gavin. Fuck even as I’m writing this is thinking that I have to try and get drew out. If we take out drew then Kai is in the final 5. If jayson has the idol he’s gonna play it on himself to ensure final 4. Then we have 3 ydrousa and Gavin. I can go to either side and hope that we beat jayson in the immunity comps. I’m so indecisive. I gotta figure this out.
1824 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Drew:

[my vote] goes to Kai.

Voting confessional: This is not the vote I'd like to be casting tonight, Cody is. But I don't want anything crazy to happen. You and Cody are the biggest threats in this game and it's time to break you two up.
1823 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cf: after speaking too gavin, I think it’s in our best interests to stick with each other, max, Jayson & Cody are bigger threats than both of us combined.
1823 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin:

After last tribal council I definitely have some damage control to do, however I would not have made the move I did if I wasn't prepared for the consequences. That said, it does seem as though Jayson is understanding enough. Drew and I have spoken briefly and I do suspect he is much more willing to vote me.

Moving forward I initially tried putting the target on Kai so I would be the swing vote between Jay/Drew and Max/Cody, but the more I consider my options, I really don't trust Drew, and Max could easily be that swing as well.

I made the move I did last night to one stand out as a strategic player, and second to appeal to a Ydrousa based jury. I need them to see me as the stand out player, not Jay, and not Will (in paste sense).

Playing off that, I am actually highly considering using my idol on Kai to further position myself as an independent player, making two bold moves in a row. Its a seriously risky decision but it may be a great way to gain Kais respect, strengthen Codys and Kolbys, and even the scale a bit if I did strive for my final 2 with Jayson or Max.

As well, it opens the door to go with Kai.
1823 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Well things are honestly kind of entertaining for this tribal. Practically everyone has recognized the basic pecking order of who will win in the F2 and is trying to position their votes around that order. Since it is a F2 everyone's first incentive is to take out any immunity threat that wouldn't take them to the end which plants a huge glaring bulleye on yours truly. However, since I am immune this round that target would shift to Jayson who, amusingly, is also immune. Since both the immunity threats are out of the question, everyone scrambles to see who else they can throw under the bus. As of now the vote is in between Kai and Drew and Kai should be leaving, though I really don't know where the votes will fall since it can range from 3-3 to unanimous depending on how Cody and Gavin vote.

But as I am writing this confessional Gavin is playing an idol. Oh god let's see where this goes.
1823 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Drew gets 6th ---
1823 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: after the vote the lines have definitely been drawn! Jayson is obviously a snake & max is obviously still confirmed a weirdo.... they tried it though. the people on my side always have my back!

CF: also glad I made a effort with Gavin the past few days because if I didn’t socially I would’ve gone home in the tie because they wouldn’t of risked rocks.
1823 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

Ok here’s the plan for this vote. I need jayson out. Flat out. Me and Kai have already said that we are voting Jayson. So now we just need that 3rd vote. I talked to Gavin and he’s being super weird about it. He dosent want to vote him off because it’s burning a bridge. Dude all you’ve done is burn bridges. Why try and play the clean game now? I really don’t get it. You’ve fucked him over the last two votes and now you can’t do it again? Horseshit. I need to try and convince max to vote jayson. I’m gonna offer him up the Final 3 being the OG ydrousa considering it’s a 3v2. But I have no intention of bringing Max to final 3. More coming on this plan but for now I gotta get those votes
1823 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

I swear to god other these immunity challenges practically nothing is going the way I want in this game. Literally three rounds ago I said that I want Kolby and Drew in the end with me and with my lucky ass they are both gone. It's made me have to shift my game around more and more and I feel like I'm now I'm a position where if I don't win immunity I am kind of fucked. Still though, trying to position myself where I can survive a vote at the final 4 since there's bound to be a challenge like "Who said this in a confessional" soon where pure brute strength won't get me that far. When taking that into consideration in this vote between Jayson and Cody, I have to guess who is more likely to save me in this supposed final 4 situation and that makes this a difficult decision. If I keep Jayson I think I do have a better shot at immunity since he's the only real competition I have in challenges, but as I said I am expecting this to be a more mental challenge that I am less likely to win. On the flip side, there's no way in hell that Cody will keep me at the final 4 if I lose the challenge. Plus the preaching of Ydrousa strong is really grating on me since I threw tribal lines out the windows eons ago. There's 30 minutes left before the deadline and I am contemplating which side I will fall on since the vote is 2-2 right now and I will likely decide who leaves. Hopefully I don't make the wrong choice.
1822 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Jayson gets 5th ---
1822 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: max won... again. I wish I didn’t suck so hard at these comps.

CF: I’m probably gonna stick with Cody as he’s better than gavin at comps and WE need to beat max at the final immunity so

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!