This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cyclades Confessionals

Topic » Cyclades Confessionals

1828 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1828 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kolby:

Hi, it's me. Kolby, you've made reference to me as "The Pedophile Enabler" in a couple viewers lounges before. Now we're here! I'm immediately looking for another criminal to enable and take to the final tribal council. I bet Dan's done some weird shit.

I've been placed on Ydrousa, however you pronounce that. Ya-da-roo-sa? You-da-roo-sa? In the Cyclades! Which, funny enough I have a tripped planned late this summer there, Santorini. Is this destiny? Is this some plan set out for me? Is this... a... sign?

Speaking of signs, lets talk about Dana, Rich seems like a star sign-y type of person. The majority of my connections in the cast are on the other tribe, Dan and Bennett being my closest two allies. We've known each other on the sight for years and I pretty much fully trust them- even though Bennett and I have never played a game together. We love a first time. But on Ya-Da-Roo-Sa, I have right away Dana, whom I've been on call with once or twice and know familiar people, but I think we can easily form something, along with Max. Whose another one I've known for awhile and have great connections.

All of the above names listed are pretty much inter-wrapped in Bennett-Kolby's Survivor Group Game, group. Or, well, used to be. They're both currently on hiatus and or dead! Valar Morghulis. Cody is someone who I know, a bit. And seems to be someone I can chat up and work with. Then we have Steve-o. He once called me the n-word, and wanted to trample me with a literal herd of elephants another time. He's wild. I kinda love it. But- well- easy first boot there.

Now, I've barely even spoken to people. I got to get on that...
1826 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

Man does it feel good to be back in another group game on tengaged! Considering the last one I played was in July, I’m ready to rock in roll on this one.

Coming in to this game my strategy is to definitely lay low and kind of go with what people are telling me do early on while showing up and being active on the challenges so they don’t want to kick me out. I wanna be in alliances but never ever be the the leader or creator of it. Most games I’ve played I’ve started the alliance and it’s ended up getting me booted out first outta the alliance. I want to play a very under the radar social game and sort of ride the middle. Right now as the game is young there’s no reason to really put myself out there because I really don’t wanna come off to the tribe as the alpha i’d Rather be a beta right now and just kiss ass to get further.

So Day 1 im trying to get my tribes Skype and see who I recognize and who is completely new. Nahuel ends up messaging me asking me things and wanting to be allies. Of course I’m gonna say yes just to keep myself covered but what happens next is so funny. He asks me if I’ve ever seen the show, I say no so he ends up explaining the entire game to me lmao. I told him I don’t know that much but when I got casted I studied a lot. He knows everything so he’s definitely on the radar down the line because this guy is smart. Next to hit me up was Kai, me and him played a game before and we already knew we wanted to be allies so that’s perfect, we didn’t need to talk more because we knew the plan. Max was next and I don’t really know if max is someone I want in for the long run. He seems cool but early on he’s definitely the shot caller. I’m aligned with him but come any time I’ll take a shot. Next is my uncle Kolby, me and him are cool. I played on his survivor game before and my Dad Jp won that game twice in a row. I call him uncle kolby because I want him to feel like he can control me and tell me who to vote for, that way I’m kept around for a long time.  Next on this eventful day one the “Elemental Final 4” is formed with Me, Max, Nuhel, and Kai. This is a majority alliance that I didn’t create so that’s awesome. I’m gonna ride it out for a bit.

There’s my awesome Day 1 lol
1826 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

Obviously I came in here wanting to make a scene and cause attention for myself simply because I want the other tribe mates to get a early impression that Im just some clown with no strategic skill, so I can destroy all of them without them knowing it was me until  they're gone. Now that may get me voted out tonight because of the target on my back now but it can also mean alot of good in the futue.we'll see tomorrow and if I survive I will know who my alliance is by then
1826 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kolby:

Hi, this is Kolby from The Ydrousa foundation of Alliances. To enter, please tell me your Social Security Number, mother's maiden name, and finally, the name of your first pet. Thanks, I hope we can work together for a brighter future.

I've been just laying the foundations down with everyone; Trying to avoid game talk as much as possible when it's this early on. Just talking about personal things, people on Tengaged can actually have interesting lives- surprisingly! Max and I have spoken about him living in South Africa and other details, moving ect, I've gotten into political discussions with Nahuel and about his motherlands of Argentiiiina. Kai and I have shared out love for tea. Both actual tea, and metaphorical tea. Then Cody and I are just close in general. I think I can work well with him, and I'm completely down to go the end with the guy already.

Coming into this vote, I believed it was simple. We have Steve, whom, actively didn't help in the challenge and is just obnoxious dead-weight. Pat, who is three days offline. Easy right? Welp- nope. When I was having a nice little day at the beach, getting my toes in the sand yesterday, plans were already put into action. Without me!

Dana apparently has a grudge against Max, well, they both do. And Max was gunning for Dana right away. Which, doesn't work for me. I like Richard (Dana) and would like to keep 'em. Nahu, seems to be in on the plan since Dana's a former winner... of Gen I. All of us have won something. It doesn't matter who got what Sole Survivor award, where. Most of us have! Then he says, "Hey do you want to join an alliance of me, Max, Cody and Kai." well sure, I say thinking we're going to create one new.

NOPE. Here I am, just smack-dab added into 'The Elemental Four' the Avatar, master of all four elements is here bitches. I scroll through the chat, since the history is on. Everyone was talking good about me, but didn't add me because I wasn't active/not talking game to them. I'm here now though!

Right away, basically Cody comes and says it's not going to really work out with that group. Which he also doesn't want to do Dana. Awesome! I tell him, if he says something I'll back him up. He throws out Pat. Nahu and I agree to do it. Kai tells me he's down one on one. Now hopefully Max agrees. He did! Great.

So, Will. You can thank me for removing the inactive from the game. I'd like a reward please. A token of your appreciation? Can you rig the Hidden Immunity Idol for me? Rig the entire game in my favor? End the season now, with me crowned the winner? We both know it's gonna happen. Cheers.
1826 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

Confessionals -

CF: nahuel formed an alliance between me, Max & Cody. We was set on voting DANA, but then brought kolby into the alliance and decided to vote pat as he didn’t turn up for the challenge.

CF2: me and Cody agreed that nahuel is getting on our nerves.
1826 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Pat gets 16th---
1826 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

So that vote told me that people were being honest with me and thats what I needed to know.im currently building a "relationship" and alliance with kai, because he's gay and he told  me he was attracted to me, I decided to use that to my advantage. So I lied and said I was bi and that I like him as well, im putting on a facade so that I can have kai in my back pockot through out this game. Im also in a good relationship with dana and I plan to use her until she's of no use. The others on the tribe im still assesing and its still very early. These people are either a threat or goats for me.
1826 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

After today I knew a few things now.

1: I have kai in my back pocket as long as I keep my facade up that I like him sexually

2: max is a certified challenge beast and a potential threat to my alpa dog and leader status in the group that I want to build. I will keep an I eye on him and try and keep him close until I decide if its best to just brng him to the merge as a shield target

3. I will have to think about creating a multiple person alliance that I can lead and control the votes with. Even within the merge

4. I will continue to put on scenes and try to stir things up. Like earlier I heard my name was being brought up earlier today. So I told max and cody someone said they were voting me and lying to me, so in a way I made them show their loyalty to me today. And I made them believe this vote means I trust them.
1825 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dan:

My first this seasons. Anyways I created two 4 person alliances with one consisting of Bennett Max and Kolby(even tho 2 of them I can't beat in the end so that's not gonna work out) and another with Bennett Moon and Gavin. But I don't trust moon at all. I have played games with him where we have tried to vote each other out and I've been more successful then he's been so I can see him trying to gun for me pretty early. Anyways I Got the idea if I can get people to vote off an inact I already of the majority of this tribe controlled. So I threw RJ name out there originally in my 4 person chat and they all said they were down. And I was afraid maybe I was playing this way too fast and I'm gonna get kicked right away(which would be embarrassing because that means I would have been voted off before Steve) anyways I feel like my tribe is gonna be considered the weak tribe. So here is my plan. Vote RJ this vote. Then drew the next. Then get bblover and Will and then flipped with Bennett to take put MC. Although I know that could backfire that could be a potential game changer. Then again I'm pretty sure a swap down the road is gonna ruin that but this is what I signed up for so yeah!!!
1825 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
MC:

Confessional-
There are already people in this game that I don't trust. Namely Nova. He backstabbed me in a different game and I want for his ass to go home sooner rather than later. and Nahuel needs to go also. Both of them are dead to me. And if Bobby can't avenge me in that game I will sure as hell avenge us in this game
1825 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---RJ gets 15th---
1825 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jayson:

So I think I’ll do well in this game

Maybe be a Sandra Diaz twine

Also my type of confessionals r kind of like me conversations but anyways

Yeah in good with will (the Asian one) and Gavin and I feel the tribe has a lot of respect for me so I’m hoping the tribe swap doesn’t effect me in a couple rounds
1825 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

So today I approached max about a alliance with me, kai and cody if he answers back. Now obviously I dont want to go far with max but like I said I think it'll be good to have him in the merge as a shield. Idk who I want out just yet but I will definitely get back to you on that. But I want to see if I can keep dana safe because I think that she can be really loyal to me and another potential shield to use. I will talk to my tribemates and pick their brains tonight and tommorow. I know kai  will vote with me and im positive that dana will as well. The rest I will talk to, as well as play mind games like I did last tribal. I may make up a good lie and pin it on someone or create some drama to see how my tribemates react when the heat is turned up, is it too early to be doing that? Idk I'll find out
1825 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: me and Steve are getting super close and I think Steve would be good to drag along as people would always rather target his loud mouth than mine. Nahuel is getting on my nerves and it’s probably best for him to go this round, even if it means splitting The alliance up
1825 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

Im currently targeting nahuel simply because he's useless to me in any way and he doesn't talk to me at all, plus I want to keep dana cause she can be useful to me. Max seems reluctant and I can understand that but It also worries me because he seems to like to think for himself and play the alpha dog role sometimes which I cant have because the vote must go the way I want.

Kai is on board of course. But I also found out hes been talking with kolby and I think I can use that to my advantage. Im going to try to get kai to convince kolby to vote nahuel. So if I can get dana, kai, and kolby to vote nahuel my plan to get nahuel out will work. But if it doesnt, it'll most likely mean max is my biggest enemy all along

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!