This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cyclades Confessionals

Topic » Cyclades Confessionals

1809 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Gavin gets 4th ---
1809 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

Oh my fucking god. What a game this has been just  I’m at a loss for words I really am.

Times Cody should have been out of this game

#1- Final 7- I thought I was a dead man walking. My best friend just got voted out and i played my idol. Thought no way I was staying. Thankfully Gavin took a risk and saved my game. Sent out a beast in will. Crazy

#2- Final 5- 2-2 vote. Max is the swing I convince him to vote me out and I promise him Final 2. He saves me. Iconic

#3- Final 4- What do you know, another 2-2 vote this time up against my boy Gavin. This time no swing vote. I had to fight my way to final 3. I sent Gavin to the jury. Survival.

This season I think my social game was spot on. I was able to talk my way out of some very hairy situations. I started off the game just laying low but I slowly rose into a big threat that people have wanted out since we merged. I deserve to win this season because I have fought every step of the way. My back has been against the wall at times and I fought out of it. This is my game.

Max is the final stepping stone. I’m well aware of the beast that he is gonna be in this final comp but I don’t care. It’s the “beast” vs “the infiltrator” let’s do it.
1809 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: I really need to try and win this challenge to prove that I’m also a physical competitor to the jury.

CF: it’s my last chance to prove it so I better get practising
1809 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Max gets 3rd ---
1809 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

Cfcf: inflopped the final IMMUNITY....

cfcf: I’m nervous for the ftc but I definafely played a strong social game. Hopefully I can convince the jurors.
1807 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

I am voting Cody

Look, I am not happy with this vote. I think both finalists did horrendously in pleading their cases. Cody is still coming off as fake and pandering to the jury (a bad job at it to) and Kai only seems to be digging themself a deeper hole. However, at the end of the day, I can tell Cody is actually trying unlike Kai which is why I am giving my vote to him.
1807 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jayson:

I’m voting for cody, not cuz he is a good player, he’s just not as terrible as kai

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!