This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cyclades Confessionals

Topic » Cyclades Confessionals

1829 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

This game is so hard. I wanna pile the votes on Max. Give him the idol and vote drew who’s no use to me at all. So if everyone votes max I would vote him too. I would get him to vote Drew. His one vote is the only vote that sends drew out. Max is seen as a huge threat now. Jayson is not even thinking about me because Max/Dan are still in the game. Ydrousa has the numbers final 8 with Me/Kai/Kolby/Max +Dan. If will wins immunity we clip Jayson. Then at final 7 Max or will goes. Final 6 whoever stays F7 goes F6. So Final 5 is Me/Kai/Kolby/Gavin/Dan? That’s not bad but Dan May need to be switched. Tentative plan. Idk what to do I have so many alliances lol
1829 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: after talking game with my OG tribe it’s probably between dan or drew. Dan does vote with us where as drew has barely spoke too me, but apparently dan locked me in last round so!

CF: me and Cody have deffo confirmed we are each other’s #1.
1827 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

Well will wins immunity good for him he wasn’t on my radar for this round anyways so him winning is whatever. It is what it is. So the consensus with the cross tribe final 4 alliance is that max or dan need to go. I’m fine with dan going but I’m not fine with max going yet. I need him here for a few more rounds. He’s always gonna be a bigger target then me so him going is a no no right now and I’m not gonna let it happen.

Here is my master plan- I’m gonna tell the cross tribe alliance that yeah max needs to go. I’m gonna vote with Kai to get dan out just to show that I do what he wants sometimes lol. But dan will be leaving. If Max is getting votes piled on him I’m gonna do something extremely risky. I’m going to give him my idol and tell him to play it on himself if all goes well he’ll have al of the votes and me and Kai will vote out Dan my true target this round. This is a crazy plan but once Max sees that he had all of those votes he’s gonna be loyal to me until the end because I will have saved his ass and he’ll see that legit majority of the tribe will have voted him out. He’s not gonna worry about me. Then me and him can ride it out for a little bit he can win comps and give me the clues so I can hopefully find that idol. It’s a crazy play but you gotta play crazy in survivor to win it. It’s gonna be legendary if this works.
1827 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Time to make my mark on the game. I'm tired of being a pawn for my tribe. Hope this doesn't screw me over though.

I am voting Dan
1827 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Dan gets 9th---
1827 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: so from last vote it was obvious to our side max flipped. As I know jayson isn’t the biggest fan of max, I do think he believes i flopped but DUH I didn’t!!

CF: this vote me and Cody agreed that probably will or Gavin needs to go this round and moreso will because he’s a bigger threat in immunity.
1827 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will:

I VOTE KOLBY.

Also I hate everyone in this game. No one has been doing what I have been wanting all game, but now they are finally doing it!!!!!!!!! Too bad it's when my life is in danger </3 Good luck me
1827 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: I told cody that jayson & his side are planning on voting him as he told me had a idol a few days ago. Jayson knows our side is voting Will and wants ME to toss my vote, but instead of voting will I told cody that me him & kolby should vote gavin just in case will has an idol and if he does hopefully he uses and wastes it this round.
1827 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jayson:

Although lying and scheming is part of survivor, some people think they can do the lying and manipulation and other cannot dare to even try to make any move. Well today that changes and it is time to watch the people who thought they had some type power and pride, will fall.

MY VOTE IS FOR KOLBY
1827 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin:

Another tie, these tribe lines sure are seeming tough to crack.
Right away I messaged Max knowing that Cody/Kolby wasn’t the right way for me to break that side up. I pitched to him that I also need to work across tribal lines in order to win, and that was genuine. I told him he would blindside Cody at the next vote and work to set up a group within old Amorgos.
It actually worked, I was more prepping for 4/3 numbers, but he actually voted Dan and kept Drew. Kinda crazy, and makes me want to work with Max.

Going into this vote, Will and I decided that it would be best to pitch Cody to Max and test his vote. The plan is to vote Kolby, try and flush an idol, and test Max’s word.

Hopefully we can kill a couple birds with one stone.

That said, I am beginning to become critical of my place within Amorgos. Even if I am not on the bottom, I don’t think Cody, Kai and Kolby see me as the player to beat. Jayson is highly social, as proved today, and Cody straight up told me he’d vote Will over me. Rather arrogantly, I may add.

Due to the nature of limited answers for the idol, my hand has been exposed. Jayson pestered me, basically knowing I had it, and I had to choose to bluff or fold.

I opted to try and build trust, and I hope I don’t regret it. There is a part of me considering using my idol for Will, to further build trust. All I can say is my idol is coming with me to tribal tonight

Vote: Kolby
1827 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Kolby gets 8th---
1827 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: the vote couldn’t of gone worse cody wasted his idol &  kolby was such a loyal ally member

CF: the challenge couldn’t of gone worse cody needed to win because the OT would’ve voted max over me due to him being a bigger threat. Now with max winning I’m trying to get jayson to do drew with us if max agrees, meaning at final 6 it’d properly be a 3-3 rock draw.
1827 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jayson:

Gagged
And now that Ik Gavin has the idol
Idk how he was gonna keepthat a secret
It’s time to be his bff
Maybe get both of them to finals, Gavin and will
And get them both to take
Me
And THAT WAS A TRIBAL HOSTS LIVE FOR, DONT EVEN DENY
and it let me know Kai is kind of fake, leaking info to Cody bout vote
I lead him on to do cody all day lmao
I’m good at what I do
And I was picked most trustworthy xx
1826 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin:

Hollyyy moly that was a close one. When I seen my name come up, I was scared. I felt like our 4 was in tact, but I was worried.
That vote really kicked me into high gear. Jury management is becoming more and more crucial and the more I break down the numbers the less I see myself the winner of a Amorgos strong love story, so to speak. I need to make a move and bring myself above the totem pole, passing Will and Jayson.
All merge I have preached willingness to play the middle to particularly Kolby, Cody and Max, and I am only going to have so many chances to prove it.
I do not think I can rely on Dan nor Drews vote, therefore I need to snatch Ydrousa jury votes if I stand any chance of winning. I need to earn their respect.

My initial instict had me leaning towards trying to sway Jayson to voting Kai, and setting up Will VS Max/Cody next round. He doesn't seem to want to budge, which has led me to sparking a move on Will. As long as Cody can get Kai, I do think I could make it happen and finally prove some trust that I am a player willing to take risks and work outside tribal lines. Also, that Jayson isnt running Amorgos. Nobody owns my vote.

Vote TBA
1824 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

*Inhales* *Exhales*

It's one thing to be in the minority, it's another thing for literally no one to tell you who they are truly voting for. Admittedly I voted Cody with zero intention of him leaving due to an idol play, but I didn't expect things to end up how they did. To my knowledge Cody and Will were the ones receiving votes so when the votes were alternating between Gavin and Kolby you can imagine how confused I was feeling. It's definitely a notable moment your the game when legitamitely no one tells you the actual plan. So, heading into this immunity, I felt it was quite crucial for me to win since it would hopefully help me regain my footing in the game and would eliminate the possibility of me being taken out as a consensus target. If I didn't win this one, I am fairly certain I would be the one leaving this upcoming tribal but thankfully that's not the case but I'm still in a weird position. For all intents and purposes I am in the minority. I kind of accepted the fact that Cody or Kai were kind of screwed. I mean don't get me wrong, as people I really, REALLY couldn't give a shit about them since it's apparent that only times they want to talk to me is when they want my vote or information. The thing is, they're my original tribe members who kind of keep me from being considered the ultimate underdog that can't be taken to the end since I am the last one from my tribe at the final 5, no one will take me to the end willingly. Right now the plan is to vote for Will and Gavin seems to be on board for that. If I am honest, I don't really want to vote Will since I kind of view him as a shield on the physical side of things, plus I view him as the bottom of the other side sans Drew. However, it's a risk I am taking right now to maintain any semblance of a majority that I'm a part of. I tried to hint toward Will it is time to make a move but he just like, stopped responding when I brought that up. If he isn't willing to make a move here then he is going to have the move made on him. However, this plan to blindside Will is entirely reliant on Gavin's vote which, in all honesty, I don't have a lot of faith in. He's lied to me before so I wouldn't be shocked if he does it again. However, if this plan DOES work I possibly have some room to work with again since there will be a scorned Jayson who I can hopefully take advantage of. There's a lot of people I don't want to be facing in the end, so I need to navigate these final few votes to take out the people I won't beat in the end.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!