This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cyclades Confessionals

Topic » Cyclades Confessionals

1837 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Well finally got one of these in so yay? Anyway to catch everyone up I have found myself in a rather curious position in the tribe, heck even the game in general. I am literally already allied with half the cast with the list including everyone on my tribe sans Dana as well as Dan and Bennett on the other tribe. This will require quite precarious footwork on my part to navigate the game in the future since there's definitely no way all my allies will get along together. My ally Steve (I know, god help me) is having more than a few with my other ally of Nahuel and while I want to keep them both in the game to keep my options open at the tribe swap, there's no way in hell those two can work together in the long term so one of them will need to be cut eventually so that feud doesn't drag me down with it. However, this vote I am hoping to take out Dana since she is the only person I am not working with on my tribe. After that I might need to carry my tribe in the challenges until the swap since after the Dana vote I will only end up cutting allies, which I want to avoid as much as possible. Anyway, hope my whole tribe isn't planning a rebellion behind my back and I am here to write another one of these!
1837 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dan:

So I guessed Zoey bec I had a weird gut feeling and I guessed trusting your gut sometimes pays off. Anyways I'm not telling a soul about this idol to anyone because if I get in a position where I'm swap screwed or in a mad merge situation I can play it on myself without having to worry someone is gonna make another move where I'm forced to waste it. Anyways I'm glad I did the puzzle yesterday and won for my tribe considering I have to work tonight and not make the challenge. Anyways originally I was thinking I was doing good staying out of the drama until Dana comes in the Skype chat randomly and says he's gonna vote for me the first chance I get. I'm like okay I'm not really gonna respond to this considering I haven't talked to him all game and outside the game I've done nothing wrong to him recently. But luckily I feelfeel like the other tribe might of switched their minds in voting steve off to voting Dana off but whatever. Plus a lot of people actually came to me and said dont worry about Dana I've seen him act crazy before. So luckily I'm percieved as the sane one. So Dana basically saw Steve digging himself a hole and Dana appearently wanted to outwit Steve by digging a bigger hole. The only holes in going in are vagina holes.
1837 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nahuel:

Confessional:
"I think Dana is gonna hate me after this, lol"
1837 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Dana gets 14th ---
1837 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

I knew cody would be the difference with the vote and he wanted to be a bitch for max instead of me. Well I knew max would be my rival and I will still win this war against them. Its me against everyone else. Kai is just a pawn to use. Now im going to continue to start up any drama, chaos and arguments I possibly can until I can figure out my next move by tonight. Hopefully the lies I said about cody and max to each may help a lit. And at this point I just want to antagonize them and scramble their brains as much as I can
1837 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

~After immunity challenge #2~
So I was working and I couldn’t be there to participate but coming home and seeing that we lost was horrible, I liked my position on the tribe and I’ve kinda put my hand in everybody’s cookie jar and that’s what I wanted. So seeing that we lost was a huge bummer. This was by far a crazy vote, I had butterflies and weird feelings because I legit didn’t know what was going to happen. The tribe right now basically had two Kingdoms, The Royal palace which was ruled by max who wanted Dana out. And then the peasant palace which was Ruled by Steve who wanted to vote Nahuel out. Both sides were putting there cases out there on why which should go. “The elemental Final 5” decided that Dana should go and obviously I’m gonna go with the numbers early. Steve was going hard trying to rally for me to vote nahuel and I felt bad because yes I was lying to his face but what am I supposed to do? I’m playing this game to win and in order to win I needed to stick with my people. I’m using my brain and not my heart.

~10 mins before the votes are read~

Legit. 10 minuets before the votes  are read Kai flips his vote from Dana to Nahuel. I was surprised to see that because this is second tribal and there are already cracks in the foundation. I decided to stick with the plan (even tho Kai wanted other wise) because I wasn’t going against my boys.

~Reading of the votes~

To be honest I have to give it to Steve he was right. He actually got three votes and had I would have voted for him I would have gotten Nahuel out. But whatever what can you do. I’m shocked legit. 4-3 crazy.

~Final 2 alliance~

Kolby is my ride or die. We created a final 2 alliance earlier called the “infiltrators” it sounds cool don’t judge me.
1837 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

I honestly can’t believe I found this thing. I’m so shocked right now. I’m the type of guy I never really go hard for the idol. And this one fell right into me lap thanks to Max. He told me to guess John Hennigan and I did.

I told kolby about the Idol, Which I kind of regret because I would have much rather had it sry with me and have me only know about it but I got excited and shit happens. Right now we are in such a picture perfect spot. You Have Kai and Steve who are pretty much forced to work together because they were in the minority in that Dana vote, and then you have Max and Nahuel who are a obvious duo. And then there’s the infiltrators (Kolby and I) right in the middle. It’s magical because we can take anyone out. We can side with the minority or stay as a tight 4.

Now that we are safe I need to use this day off to keep Kai feeling comfortable. I don’t want him feeling like nobody trusts him (even tho that’s the case) I need to keep him close and be his friend so that he’ll feel comfortable with me and I can move forward with him as the game progresses. My relationship with Steve on the other hand is a nightmare. Yes I lied to him about my vote but it’s the game. He took that so personal that he now thinks my mom is a Dyke and my Dad fucks me up the ass. The guy is a weird player but we did have a personal talk that I won’t go into to much detail about because it’s his privacy. But I feel like it brought us closer and maybe just maybe if he smartens up we can keep him around because he’s an easy target every time.

The plan moving forward is to just ride this middle wave with Kolby. Things are good over here. I got an alliance l, I got the idol, and we got a win today. I can see myself going deep into this game if I play my cards right. Can’t wait to see how this all unfolds.
1837 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kolby:

AHHHHHHHH. Cody just found the Hidden Immunity Idol, and if anyone had it, that wasn't me of course, I'm glad it's Cody. We've solidified our alliance/final two, him coining the name 'The Infiltrators' as we've situationed our self perfectly on the tribe.

Last night, it came down to two people: Dana & Nahu. At this point, I'm not making any waves, I'm not going to do anything drastic to save someone or push the vote the way I want it to go. That'll come in the merge, I don't want a bulls-eye on my back. Additionally, I was completely open to voting either of the above out. Because at this point, if your name isn't Bennett, Dan or Cody you're dispensable. I can gain/lose relationships at ease this early.

I love Dana/Rich, and I felt awful having to vote him out. On a personal level they're awesome and it sucked to vote them out. But I was basically going the way Cody & Kai followed. Soon found out Cody was gunning for Dana, Kai for Nahu. Neither fully invested emotionally in the vote. Cody and I decided to do Dana as Kai is going down with the minority ship and doing Nahu.

This creates some interesting factions. Max & Nahu, a close duo. Kai & Steve are forced together, god bless the former. Then, Cody & I. Kai, claims, he didn't vote Nahu. Oh, Kai... That leaves someone else to blame, the only two being Cody or I. Thanks for throwing us under the bus??? But not for long, we went to him, and diplomatically told him he needs to admit it or we'll rat him. The latter being a much harsher approach. When he could do it himself, and maybe not be crucified by Nahu/Max as much. Which he does.

I then create another sub-alliance. The prior group, without Kai. As this is going on, Steve gets progressively crazier. We're calling Cody's mother whores and fat pigs, we're attacking races, and were screaming homophobic slurs. He's a mess. It's pretty entertaining to watch. Why didn't he call me out??! I want to join the fun!

Cody & I can easily go back and forth between the duos. Obviously, Steve is the next vote. But under some circumstance we lose again, we could easily work with Kai and take out Max/Nahu. Yet, I doubt we'll get to that; a swap and or merge are sure to come before that dire situation.

Going forward into a merge, if the Max/Nahu/Cody/Myself thing is still perfectly intact we can join Bennett & Dan and whomever they're working with for a majority. Right now, I seem to have no target on my back, which is perfect. I'm just going with the tides for now. I hope to keep it up until mid-merge when I need to take out larger targets.

With the knowledge of Cody's Idol, we're in a very powerful position and have many future avenues and options to go down. I'm hoping for a F12 swap, and then a F11/F10 merge as unlikely as it is. Since then I can cultivate some relationships with the other Amorgos members, like Jayson, Drew & Will before the merge.
1836 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will:

I vote Bennett

I don't feel super comfortable in my position yet in this game, but I think Jayson has my back the most. The vote was originally Tester, but I wanted to vote Bennett cause I've played with Tester before and he has had my back before. Hopefully this vote changes and hope this works out for me if we swap!!!!!!!!
1835 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Bennett gets 13th---
1835 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

CONFESSIONAL

I was looking for an opportunity to add some more chaos into the game after last tribal and u gave it to me in the form of mutiny. I did this because after last vote I know that I can never trust cody again and plus my tribe was too dumb. I think I can infiltrate this group and make a new,alliance on this tribe. So when merge comes ill have kai as a ally from my original tribe plus whoever I reel in from here. I lied and said I have the idol to possibly give my new tribemates incentive to want to work with me. This can all blow up in my face and I can end up leaving tonmorow but idc. I go big or go home with every move I make. I need to make cody loyal to me as,well as,kolby from the other tribe if I can. Because if I can get them to vote off max from another tribe that'll be great. But either way im setilting things up for me to be sitting pretty if I make merge with this huge target on my back. I have,alot more strings to pull and "deals" to make

Im currently trying to reel in icebeast and bblover96
1835 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin:

Sorry I am just getting you this now

Aaaeeeekkkkk I am here baby!! As a superfan, I am so excited to be playing Survivor. I have seen every season (some many times) and am ready to put what I have learned to use. Coming into the game, my main focus is 1) dont overplay 2) open doors, dont close them

I have made finals of two gg in the past, 2nd both times (each f3s), where I was just shy both wins due to failed jury managment. I know I can strategize my way around a vote. I don't know that I can do so in a way that enables me to earn votes at the end, which is my goal to change.

Day 1, my tribe seems pretty laid back. Certainly active and like a group of players, but surely not filled with drama. Right away I connected with Jayson the most, and hope to build a strong alliance with him.
Will and Dan are also two I am trying to work close with and get on their good sides. They both seem like fans that are like minded enough to myself.

Coming into the mutiny twist, I feel okay about my social position. I have a f2 deal with Jayson, who seems to have numbers, and I am included in a group with Dan, MC and Bennett. The group seems a bit sketchy but its something to work from.

For the vote; I hear both RJ and Bennett. It seems as if I am in the swing position, which I enjoy. Playing the middle, I decided to message MC about the fact I dont think we have the numbers, to cover my basis when Bennett is blindsided.

As well, I have told Jayson about the four way alliance made by Dan in efforts to solidify my trust with him. This way, if it comes to light, I won't be exposed or lose trust I have worked on building.

Currently my game is highly social and I want to keep it that way.
_________

Cook islands here we come baby! I love it. Steve has come over to our tribe, and considering how crucial numbers are when we merge this could be a key point in the game. My plan is to gain his trust and use him for a number moving forward.
1835 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

CONFESSIONAL

I admittedly starting talking with will and jayson after I switched tribes and formed a alliance. And I also got drew into the fold as well. I keep saying that I know alot of dirty little secrets,about my old tribemates but its a lie just to scare max and to make my new tribemates believe im 100 percent loyal to my old tribe, so they wont be skeptical of me. I also talked to gavin and formed a side and secret alliance with him just so I can have a extra number and maybe I can get any useful information out of him. I have no true loyalties to anyone in this game im just using people and making deals when it best suits.and ill play all sides and continue to add drama and confusion into the game. I just want to make it harder for my tribemates. This is a competition after all
1834 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jayson:

If we win today it’s time to set myself up for the end, even though both will and Gavin will take me to at least f3, I don’t think Gavin would take me to f2.

However it’s time to get dirty, so besides the alliance that Steve made with myself, will, and drew. Pplus I have the icons as a f3, it’s time to make an alliance with dan and silver so they won’t flip at merge. We take out one of the ppl who merge, then we target Steve. And after Steve leaves because he claims to have the idol which I believe is a lie. It’ll be simple to take out last two from ppl who merge and then I’m in f6 with an ever so smooth ride into the final 3

And I’ll be back in day shift so I can make final challenge and win it
1834 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Nahuel gets 12th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!