This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cyclades Confessionals

Topic » Cyclades Confessionals

1835 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

yikes sorry for being so inac !! I’m back now catch up on my game CFS
the dana tribal, I was tryna sway cody to vote but he didn’t wanna risk!!
I didn’t wanna mutiny as the OT looked pretty tightttt

And now this roundddd
CF: I had to catch up with the tribe after being lowkey inactive the past two days so I had to make sure kolby & cody saw how much of a threat the duo of max & nahuel was and how they need splitting up asap!!
1835 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

The vote for their other tribe was good because I expected max to go but instead he was able to stay which is good for reason that I want him in merge with me. But anyways today I started another fight, and this time with kai. A former and fake ally I manipulated into thinking I was bi. Well I outed him as gay and basically embarrassed him in front of the tribe just to get in his head and push his buttons, since I have new allies im trying to manipulate that are of much better  use  to me. Im talking to Gavin and trying to get him as a friend or tool to use as a vote. But kai reacted today exactly how I thought, he started fighting gavin because of how bothered he was by my words. Which is very good. Now I can only hope to continue to hurt these people mentally and emotionally with more mind  games.
1834 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve:

So on my new tribe I have them thinking I hate all of my tribe members guts which Isnt true because if I can make it to the merge I have an idea that would require the use of my old tribe members like cody or max. But thats for down the road if I even survive this tribal council. Speaking of which, I hope that my new alliance voted moondancer like I told them to because if I can go into merge with a new strong alliance that I can control plus ties to my old tribe, ill have the game truly in the palm of my hand. Publicly ill continue to act crazy and dumb. Just so they continue to think im dumb and underestimate me :)
1834 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
MC:

Confessional:
I don't really know what the right move is anymore. I have Dan coming at me from one side telling me something, and then I have Jayson coming at me from the other saying something different. Steve, Drew, and Will are wild cards. who knows wtf the tribe is thinking and I just wish that Kolby was on my tribe so I had someone that I could trust in this game
1834 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jayson:

See everytime I feel good

And say I feel safe this shit happens

I’m so fucking annoyed but it’ll be fine, I got a life to live and working nights def won’t help me in comps if imma be fighting like this all the time to stay
1834 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kolby:

Honestly, apart from a blindside, a few insane rants, fights and random drama- not much has happened. In short, Cody & I are big ole bhaddies. I knew if we lost again, on a tribe of four Nahu and Max would vote me. Since Max is aware of Cody's idol now. And you've clearly seen, I'm a weak bitch, I'm not going to fire making. That's not me.

So Cody and I come up with the plan to be like, yo Mr. Kai lets take out little ole Nahwho. And he's like sure thang mane fuck that foreign boy with his skype underwear profile pic. Cody & I, the only two sane people in the entire fucking Will's Survivor Cyclades Seasoooon. So we did it. Then we were like omg max this is SOOOO awkward. like omg. girly girl i dont know what to tell you. i was compelled by sataaaan.

https://media.giphy.com/media/NORFfJzhC6iPe/200.gif

Then I tell Cody Coco, LETS TELL HIM THE TRUTH. WE WERE SCARED. I WAS SCARED. I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO FIRE. and he's like ok (nod head emoji here.) and im like (eye emoji here) and cody liek (nail polish emoji here) and were good. good in i just blindsided you and youll seek revenge type of way. goodluck me xooxo kisses root for me viewers lounge hugs cheers love

i wrote this within two mins, now im going to eat taco bell.
1834 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin:

So Steve has joined our team and honestly I am just waiting for the catch bc this seems to amazing. One, he has animosity with his original tribe and will be a good shield for me going into merge, and two, he is a potential number to work with. My read is that he has pretty bad jury management, and to someone like me that is a tempting ally.

Today I wanted to work on putting a stronger alliance in place and started inquiring about such to both Jayson and Will, whom I most want to work with. Both seemed on board, and shortly after suggesting it, the alliance was made. During this conversation, I learned that Steve made an alliance with Drew, Jayson and Will as a four way for the numbers. At first, this left me feeling a bit nervous, but knowing this from both Will and Jayson shows they will protect me over Steve or Drew.

When you break it down, we have my final 3 with Will and Jayson, then Steve/Drew on one side and Dan/MC on the other. Worst scenario is those four coming together and voting one of us out, so we need to ensure they target one another.

Steve has also told me that he has an idol. Whether this is true or not I really can't say, I am doubtful, but he very well could which is even more reason to gain favor with him.

Now that we have an even bigger majority, my plan is to try and play the middle the best I can. Going into this tribal, my origonal plan was to try and convince Dan to flip on MC, so I can use him to take down stronger allies later on. That plan backfired, and he was set that he wanted to take out Jayson. Maybe at f7, I'd be in, not this early. He was persisting to talk with Steve, who I presumed would sell him out, and I decided to be the first to do so and I think I was.

I am hopeful this will prove trust to Jayson even further, and since it was Steves idea to vote MC, potentially build trust with him as well. It makes me nervous upsetting Dan, but I had to choose at side. I am still hopeful I can change his mind on Jayson right now, but time is running short.

Vote: MC
1834 days ago
SurvivorFan37
— MC gets 11th —
1834 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: now that we’ve merged I need to patch things up with max over the nahuel situation and I definitely need to kick my social game into gear and talk to the other tribe!
1833 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin:

Merge baby!!! I made it ^.^

Coming into this my plan is to try and assemble a group through old Amorgos. It's becoming pretty clear that Dan is against us, so working on creating bonds with the rest of the players is going to be crucial. It's exciting to be at the stage of the game where you get new people to work with and connect with. In reflection, this is where I have truly lost the game twice. I have left those I voted out feeling badly of me, and this time I want to change that. I want to give each of these people the benefit of the doubt, and attempt working with them through (mostly) honestly and genuine interest.

At this point I am really hoping Steve is the target of the old Ydrousa since that was the main point in flipping on MC. I think this is the case, which is good for my resume at the end of the game.

During the immunity challenge Will Jayson and I agreed to back off Drew and let him win or come close, in order to persuade him that we are trustworthy allies for him and keep him from flipping with Dan.

So, between Drew/Steve, Jayson, Will & I, and my final 3 wit Jayson and Will, I feel okay.

After meeting the rest of the players, I feel like Kolby is the one I'd want to work with most, and came up with the idea of starting a 4 way alliance with him and Cody, alongside Jayson to one gain allies, two strengthen my jury votes at the end by gaining respect/trust with them, and three prepare for Steve being eliminated today.

Going into this vote, I tried pushing for a Dan or Kai vote, rather than Max as I worried they may try and idol out Will, Jayson or myself. I argued what I thought was a good case to Steve and it was like talking to a WALL honey, jeezus I do understand why everyone wants him out.

It seems like its Steve VS Max right now, and seems possible Max will be idoled. It is a scary scenario but Steve wont budge, and frankly I am willing to see him idoled out, or vote him in a tie if need be.

VOTE: Max
1832 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Steve gets 10th —
1832 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Well, wasn't THAT a way to start a merge. I was expecting things to start getting crazy after being blindsided in the Nahuel, and we've already seemed to exceed those expectations. I was likely to be the next boot on Ydrousa if we didn't win immunity so I already entered the merge at the bottom of our tribe alliance. My apparent reputation really didn't help me either with me getting heavily targeted in the first immunity and targeted at the subsequent tribal council since I was considered one of the people running my tribe? I know I probably should have done more to try and change the votes of people but I was feeling like absolute shit for pretty much the entire day so I really wasn't in the mood to be strategizing. I just ensured that the votes were there to tie the vote between me and Steve since if anyone goes to rocks for Steve, that means they must be beyond desperate in the game. It should have been a simple 5-5 tie after Dan flipped from his original tribe but it seems like misfortunate could not ebb for one moment for me when out of nowhere the vote enexpected ended up as 4-4-2 tie with Kai receiving the two votes. This vote quickly snapped me out of my sickly state because I quickly realized that I truly was in danger for this revote since if those Kai votes ended up on me, I would have been sent out decisively. I quickly approached Will and Gavin to get them to flip after offerring myself as a free agent in the game since by old tribe backstabbed me. I think I was doing a good job of convincing them to at least flip against Steve, but coincidentally fortune finally decided to show her face to me and Steve had another one of his meltdowns. However, what was special about this one was that Steve started to post nudes in the Skype chat. While I don't really like the specifics of what happened, it provided a great catalyst to save myself with not a lot of effort on my part. Steve ended up getting ousted in a weird mix of a quit, expulsion, and revote in an unofficial unanimous revote. Heading forward in the game I really need to consider my options since I have a few potential different routes I can take in the game. I can either stick with my Ydrousa + Dan alliance to the end but I honestly don't see that benefitting me that much because I doubt I will reach the end and even if I do, I doubt the jury would respect my game. A much more promising option would to try and link up with Will and Gavin and play the middle. It's definitely a riskier path but I realize it sets me up better to win this game as I can take my own fate into my own hands. So far in this game I've been a passenger, letting others play the game and it nearly bit me in the ass. From now on I will be revolutionizing my game, so I hope this won't blow up in my face.
1832 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

What a day! What a move! Steve is finally out! I can rest easy knowing that he isn’t in the game anymore because he was really scaring me just with some of the shit he would say I felt like I couldn’t give him any information because it would be leaked in a second. Goodbye good riddance and I truly wish that kid all the best because it may sound crazy but he has potential if he actually tries.

Moving forward me and kolby now have an alliance with everyone except for drew and will. This is nuts it’s crazy but it’s what needs to be done to cover our asses. We need to play the middle to ensure that we are safe. Ideally my true final 3 alliance is Kolby and Kai because I feel like we can easily beat Kai in the comp and go to final 2 together. My hit list is as follows

9th-Dan because all though he voted with us In the Steve vote (which I’m sure he didn’t) it puts me in a great position with him gone because then I’m at final 8 working in two alliances of four whichever one gets the votes is the one we go with.

8th-Will, he’s good at comps and I haven’t spoken to him. He’s gotta go.

7th-Jayson(blindside style) this is the point where I officially go back to my original group and draw the line in the sand of where I stand. I need to make this my staple move and take full control on this. I want him out because of me.

6th-Max, I’m not sure if this is a final 5 finale but if it is max cannot be there, I need to work with him for a few more rounds but I just can’t beat him in the challenges and I know he’s a beast.

5th-Gavin or Drew it really dosent matter which one goes here

4th- Whoever stays between Gavin and drew

3rd- Kai. We love you but this game was the infiltrators
1831 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai:

CF: after the Steve vote it’s obvious, dan & Steve voted for me, so I’m definitely going to push & try and get dan out this round.
1831 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

I’m thinking a lot right now about who should go this tribal

Will- Obviously he won immunity which sucks. But the moment we get a chance to strike we gotta take out Will. I’ve already tried to drill that into Max’s brain. I can get Kai on board same with Kolby. The moment he’s available he needs to go.

Max- Max is gonna be tough to beat but sending him home this tribal isn’t good for my game. That would be me sending home a number and right now deffo not okayo with sending max out. Sorry jayson/Gavin

Dan- I thought about dan but I want to see how our conversation goes first. If I get a read where I can control him then that’s good but I also feel he has more loyalty towards max so could be a good thing to send him out.

Drew-I really want to do drew this round because we have no connection at all. I can’t trust him and he’s kind of just there. He dosent really affect the game at all.

Kolby- Not anytime soon I need him

Kai- Same with Kolby

Jayson- After will I need you gone next. If will wins that immunity maybe even before

Gavin- Not this vote

If I’m looking at all the options Dan/Drew really make the most sense but at the same time I want to make this a clean vote. I don’t want to lie and be shady because I want to keep both sides with me. I just don’t know how to say to the cross tribe final 4 that Dan/Drew needs to go because that’s a me move and they will see that.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!