This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan Confessionals

Topic » Japan Confessionals

1861 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So the first merge vote went as planned and Chili was taken out. Ofc as I kinda expected Ryan is pissed at me. He's just ruining his whole game by leaking convos and sending screenshots and shit just a whole bunch of stuff. So now for the first vote the person who was gonna be our #1 target Sagar got immunity. So that brings him off the table. There were pretty much 3 people who we could target instead. Ryan (of course) Dakota (cause shes really close with Sagar) and Emily. Now Emily might seem like an odd choice but she is one of the people I trust the least in this game. She seems to be playing very utr and not trying to piss anyone off. Just going with the flow. I definitely don't trust her. She also supposedly leaked some conversations to Ryan about the last vote which is also super shady. The plan is to do Emily tonight and Ryan/Sagar next time depending on who wins immunity. Something I am really worried about though is that I think I am a pretty big threat in this game. I feel like people might see me as having all these allies (which I think im in a really good position ally-wise) and I think they might start targeting me. I just hope that doesn't happen or if it does I have trustworthy allies that will tell me about it and I can make a move back.
1861 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

hola amigos
sorry, it been a while since I talked to you guys, just been soo busy. But im here so lets dive into this tea

*Sits on a rock*

Can we take a moment and realize that made it to the merge, Like... Im so thrilled that I made it to the merge, I honestly didn't think I was going to make it to the merge, to be honest with you all. But making it this far, im just beyond thrilled and proud of myself and im just so honored to be here.
             Ok now on to the juicy stuff, let's talk about the last vote, it was definitely interesting for me and it was an eye-opener to see who is with who. Sagar who I been working with since post-merge,  came to me for an alliance with Ryan, Chilli, Tashi, Ty, Dakota, me, and himself and basically told me the vote was for Erik, which at that point I really didn't care, because as long it ain't me, I could care less on who goes tbh. Soo everything was going good till Erik came to me and told me that it wasn't a smart idea to vote him off because sagar has alliances with everybody and his final 3 was chili, him and Dakota. Soo that night I was thinking to myself, is it a good idea to stick with that side knowing that they can easily get rid of me, or get rid of them and at least have a fighting chance.

So I talked to bob about the vote, and he was easily on board with it and wanted to switch the votes, Bob is someone that I do trust right now, I do think he's a loyal ass guy, and he's someone that I need to have for a while. So we switched the votes, but I did felt bad because I left Ryan out of the dark. He came up to me for an alliance and we kinda bonded, but I really don't know if I can trust him enough to protect him, he seems a little shady to me, so I definitely need to keep a close eye on him. For the other people, I really don't give a crap about them, and im talking about sagar, Dakota, Connor and Ty they can go at this point, I really can't stand any of them, I find them cocky and simply douchebags in my opinion but Ty is on my side (supposedly) so I have to be nice to him, but I can't stand him.

Do I feel bad for Chilli, Ummm no I don't, That person was irrelevant in my opinion soo i was happy that Chilli went away. The vote for tonight for what I been hearing is Emily, and because apparently, she told Ryan about the vote, and people do think she's playing both sides.
But here's my tea with Emily, I simply don't trust the chick more than i can throw her under the bus. It's probably me being petty, but she voted me off in a group game that we played together,  and she backstabbed me behind my back and voted me out. Soo yeah I won't feel bad if she does go home tonight. ITS WHAT SHE DESERVES
As of right now, I think im ok with Bob and Budd and Erik, I think we all have the same interests to get the other side out, but who knows, this is survivor I always need to be thinking of all the possibilities.

For now, this is all I have queens and gays
Love you all
Wish me luck babes<3
1861 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So its a little more then an hour before tribal and ive been thinking is this a completely stupid move to get rid of Emily? I mean its obvious that to at least some extent the 4 people in the minority are trying to get us to vote out one of our own by claiming that Emily is a huge threat. It obviously worked since pretty much everyone in the game is going for her. But is it stupid to vote out one of our own? I don't even know if Emily is that much of a threat. She has like no allies from either side since no one is voting with her. Maybe she did tell Ryan about convos or maybe not. Plus Emily and Milk have a disadvantage cause they are the only 2 that don't have skype and therefore people are talking to them less. But me being one of the only people they are talking to makes them put more loyalty in me. I think that I have done that pretty well with Milk. I could maybe end up doing it with Emily. She has said that like no one talks to her in this game. We are just letting the 4 people in the minority (Sagar Dakota Ryan and Connor) survive another day. But pretty much no one is even on now so even if I wanted to change it to Dakota I don't even think I have the time. Either if I were to change it to Dakota I don't think that this 7 is gonna stick together til f7. In a few tribals someone is gonna make a move and I want to be the person to do it first. But preferably we can take Sagar out before that happens. Cause if Sagar makes FTC he is gonna win.
1861 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

had a feeling everybody was voting for Emily unanimously and I figured she might have an idol soo I placed a random vote for Milk just incase but also bc I wanted to shake things up a lil bit. Milk told me he was worried about getting votes and after the votes were read Sagar messages me almost right away saying Milk messaged him saying 'Thanks for the vote'..
Milk actually thinks Sagar did it. That's soo perfect
Mwahahahahahaa
1861 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

So my vote tonight can be based on two things

1) Realistic chances of getting further in the game (not much)
2) Who do I want to see succeed in the future (idk yet)

Sagar is SO condescending to me it's insane, he's lecturing me on the game and implying that I'm stupid, and for that fact alone it's an option just to tank all of our games and keep Ty in.

The other option is voting off Connor, which I don't really care about, I don't know him well, doesn't really matter to me if he goes or not, but that keeps things in limbo far more.
1861 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

When I voted off Chili, the other boys literally threw such a tantrum. They're really obnoxious and condescending to me, which is a shame because I'm not fully opposed working with them in the future, but if they're gonna act like children, I'm not going to work with them. I would like to vote off someone this week who is a big threat, OR someone who is annoying me, and I need to consider which one is best for me.
1861 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Ty gets 11th---
1860 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

FUCK!! Well I am not in a very good position in this game rn. So Emily pulled out an idol at tribal and saved herself. In the back of my mind I thought maybe she does have an idol because she wasn't playing so hard but then I just thought nah she probably doesn't. Well it turns out she did. So after her negating all these votes, her voting for Budd, Budd throwing a vote at Milk and Connor and Ty self voting we had a weird ass tribal. So now in the revote it was between Ty and Connor because they self voted. This should have been a pretty easy 5-4 vote with Connor going home and then after that the 6 of me Budd Erik Tashi Ty and Milk would have the majority. But no that couldn't fucking happen. Someone (Who im pretty sure is Milk) flipped on us and took out Ty. One of my closest allies in this game. Which now leaves me in a 6-4 minority and bad postion. I feel like they might end up targeting me first cause im one of the biggest players in my 4. So now I have to do something to get people over to my side or im done for. Maybe Milk and Emily can realize just how big of a threat Sagar his. He will 100% win if he makes the finals. or maybe I can get the other 4 to join with us and take out Emily who is now even a bigger threat due to her nice idol play. So I really need to figure out what to do. cause if I do nothing ill be voted out soon.
1860 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

honestly after getting BTFO at the merge vote by a bunch of shady good for nothing snakes, i #REVERSEDTHECURSE and put the pieces of my shattered game back together by #BLINDSIDING the evil #MASTERMIND tyler

honestly erik is annoying af and constantly whines about how hes getting evicted from his apartment and how his girlfriend or boyfriend or pet dog or whatever just dumped him so he doesnt really have time to play this game and yet he spent 27.5 hours banding together this ragtag group of misfits to save his ass?? ok sure u dont care about the game and i should just ignore you

but anyway i was completely betrayed by people like milk and ty who i have literally been loyal to since day 1 of satsuma and FOR WHAT?? like what did they see in that side that they decided to just throw me in the trash. honestly i dont really blame tashi since i lied to him wehn i voted will out but he can still pound sand tbh, anyway basically at merge i made a chat of me/ryan/chili/ty/dakota/tashi with milk as our 7th bc he doesnt have skype. honestly it was pretty messy gameplay so i mostly only have myself to blame but it really didnt seem like other ppl were actually making much of an effort at all so i thought there was a good chance that the vote would be straightforward especially bc erik had played up him being inact and not caring about the game as much anyway. but considering how absolutely fucking quiet and sketchy everyone was being, i had a pretty good feeling things would not go our way. what i did not expect was chili to be the one voted out. i mean ok like that was pretty idiotic that they didnt take their shot at me or ryan while they could

i was feeling pretty defeated at that point and i knew i basically couldnt trust anyone besides ryan or dakota which is not enough at f11. but then emily started being floated around as a consensus vote and i was like yeah why the fuck not. i started blowing up at her in PMs for being so fucking flaky and evasive and she dished it right back at me to her credit. i did inadvertently tip her off that she was a vote though but we can gloss right over that misstep. she plays her idol which is iconic and i basically have to play an idol on ryan because it was his idol anyway that i was temporarily holding. but then that stupid 4-way tie happened and then i DIALED my game up to 11 because i saw the obvious opportunity to get ty's lying stinking cheating ass up and out of this game

i then spent the next like hour arguing back and forth with emily and milk about how taking out ty is the move that is right for all of us. i made sure they knew that bob/bernie/tashi/erik/ty is a clear alliance of 5 that is just letting the rest of us fight among each other while they clear everyone out and make it to the end together. i finally ended up convincing both of them to make this move with me and somehow it worked even though emily was extremely stubborn and did not trust me at all like this is my chat with her https://prnt.sc/n8d0vp
https://prnt.sc/n8d18z

anyway now we SHOULD theoretically have majority of me/ryan/dakota/milk/emily/connor but who the fuck knows. connor is probably gonna get evaced which would be fine because us 5 would still have majority at the 9 but milk/emily are complete and utter wildcards. i actually trust emily for the moment bc i promised the world to her and im not just gonna go backstab her after she actually went with me. bob is trying to crack the game open and make a new alliance of him/budd + me/ryan and take emily out so that we dont have to keep trying to get the swing voters on our respective sides. i mean it sounds nice in theory but i feel like i have the power right now and i'd rather continue to chip away at that side and they are clearly desperate. the unfortunate part is that ryan seems to want to go with that plan so idk we'll figure it out when we come to it. all i can say is that i went from the fucking sewer to somewhat of a power position in one roun
1860 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So I think that theres a definitely a chance that I go home tonight. So rn the 4 of me Budd Erik and Tashi are on the bottom. It seems like we would need to pull in Milk and/or Emily to at the very least go to rocks. But I don't feel very optimistic about that. Emily is pretty pissed at me for lying to her about the vote last tribal and I don't really see her working with me tonight. Milk I have no idea what hes thinking. But since he voted out Ty I don't think that he is willing to go to rocks for our 4. I think he will just go with the majority even though if he stays with Sagar/Ryan/Dakota/Connor/Emily he wont win. But I cant just stay here and put my whole game in the hands of whatever is best for Emily's game. Especially since I feel like they might target me first if they other 6 just stayed together. So I went to Sagar and Ryan and proposed a 4 person alliance with me Sagar Ryan and Budd. I personally think that we are the 4 people who are playing this game the most and some of the biggest threats. I said to them that do we really want the game to be run by Emily and just whoever she picks will pretty much win? they said that they didn't want to do that so I said that we should vote of Emily tonight. Everyone was down to do it last tribal so why not this tribal. They have said that they will do it but I don't know how loyal they actually are to it. They could easily go to Emily and get her to vote for me. But at this point I really have no other option. If the alliance with Ryan and Sagar works then I might stay with it for like one more vote but I really don't think it will last long and I don't want it to. I don't know if I could beat either of them in a ftc. But like I said id rather work with them then go home.
1860 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1858 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

Hola amigos

*sits on rock*
I’m back and I’m honestly so emotional tired and everyone in this game is driving me insane to a point where i wanna cry :)) <3
So anyways let’s like dive in on what happened on last tribal council because sis it was something else and a freakin mess

Soo apparently the vote was for Emily, everyone was on board with it then the freakin chick played an immunity idol on us and then Douchebag sagar played an idol as well
Literally a nightmare, a nightmare
So it was down to ty or Connor, and tbhhh i didn’t care who went home because i don’t like
Both of them but i preferred Ty because he was always ignoring me and had a lack of communication with me soo i wanted him out and I’m not sad that he’s gone.
Apparently sagar wanted Emily out but also Bob, soo I’m at the point where which side do i go. I feel like if i stick with either side, I’m going to get 8th or 7th place with Emily, which I’m deciding to work with her for now because i need numbers, so we have to stick together and make sure which side do we go that will benefit us.
Sagar wants erik out tonight, which i said in the past, i really don’t care anymore as long it ain’t me I’m fine with it.

But the other side wants Emily out, which i don’t get. On why they want to get rid of someone who has no chance of winning, but instead they’re are keeping sagar and Dakota together. Like what’s not clicking to them.
After this vote, i need to make sure that bob needs to understand that getting Emily out is absolutely a dumb idea. She’s literally a number for them, and we need to start realizing that
there is a bigger problem then Emily and that is sagar, and he needs to go.
Literally my game is a freakin mess and i think i can acknowledge that, i have no idea on what I’m doing, and I’m so tired of these people.

But for now i need to make sure that i have Emily and bob are on my side because sagar needs to go. PERIOD
This game is messy y’all, and i been knew that my game is also messy and a freakin mess so i actually apologize to the viewer lounge:,)
That’s all for now
Wish me luck loves <3
1858 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Erik gets 10th —
1858 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

Holy fucking shit. So this tribal is gonna be interesting. So last tribal Erik went home. I wasn't that surprised that they didn't stick with Emily. But im glad that it was Erik and not me. But for this tribal Sagar is targeting me. Which is really no surprise cause I am the one out of the 3 minority who is the biggest threat to his game. But ofc I am not going down without a fight I wanna fucking win this shit. Ryan and Milk have approached me about working together. They know that Sagar is too powerful and they want him out. But hes got immunity -_-. He also thinks that im so dead that he literally told me that he has the idol again. So right now I am going to attempt (and probably fail) to pull off one of the greatest moves in this game. So first off the plan is to take out Dakota cause Milk is close with Emily and Connor is not a threat at all. But even if that works we need Sagar out next. He's good at comps and has an idol he can play if he loses one so we need to be careful. So my plan is this. Im going to approach Dakota about a plan to take out Ryan and say that we have the numbers with me Budd Tashi Milk and Emily, and I want her to jump on board with the vote. Dakota however is loyal to Sagar. So she goes and tells Sagar about what is going on. Sagar then worries that we have the votes to take out Ryan. So Ryan convinces Sagar to play his idol on him therefore wasting it. Then me Budd Tashi Milk Emily and Ryan all vote for Dakota. Therefore taking out Sagar's closest ally and getting rid of Sagars idol. So that if we win immunity tmr Sagar is vulnerable cause he has no idol. Theres a fuck ton of things that can go wrong with this. But if it works imagine how great of a play it could be. But if it fails im going home lol.
1857 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Bob gets 9th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!