This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan Confessionals

Topic » Japan Confessionals

1874 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

uck yeah! so we finally merged and im so ready for this. Based on rn I think that I could be in a really good position and have a lot of options in this game. I could go over to Ty's side if I want cause I think hes pretty close with Sagar and Emily. But I have also been talking with Ryan a bit about making a big alliance. Im not exactly sure how I feel about Ryan. I think rn hes being truthful with me and actually wants to work with me. Especially since he voted with me to take out Omen. But idk how long term I will work with him. Guess we have to see. But anyway Ryan wants to make a 6 person alliance consisting of me Ryan Budd Tashi Connor and Dakota. That seems like a pretty good idea to me. Theres 2 people from each original tribe and 3 people from each swapped tribe. So if this alliance happens it could work out really well. But then I am leaving Ty out who I trust. So if this alliance starts I might work with it for a few tribals and then flip over. We have to see. For this first vote though I think that they best move is to take out Erik. He's not in Ty's alliance or the one Ryan wants. I don't think he has many allies and we could probably get a lot of people to vote for him. So as of now as long as he doesn't win immunity I think he should hopefully get voted out.
1873 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So I won the first individual immunity challenge and for the first time since the first tribal council of the season I am safe! It feels really good to know 100% that you will not be going home tonight. Hopefully it was a good move to go for immunity though. cause idk if itll make me a target next time. It also pretty much showed what I think everyone knew which is that Budd and I are working together. He wouldn't have made some of the moves if he wasn't with me. But I think everyone pretty much knew that already since we were the 2 to make it out of our original tribe. An alliance I feel really good about is my alliance with Ty. I dont think that anyone really knows we are close except for Budd who i told. Now for the first tribal council of the merge not a lot has happened so far. No one is really talking to me. I'm not sure if just like no one is online rn or if I am in the majority and they don't really see the need to talk to me. I hope that doesn't happen and I trust that if it were happening Ty would let me know so I could maybe do something. But rn im just waiting to see what people will want to do.
1873 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

honestly what the fuck is going on. literally dead silent right now
im going HOME clearly but honestly i deserve it bc i played way too hard and way too fast but honestly sometimes u just gotta go for it ya know
1873 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

Okay so Sagar messaged our f3 group asking Dakota and I if we would be interested in a majority alliance including Tashi/Chili/Ryan/and Milk, honestly i'd be fine with this because it gives us the majority if we stick with tribal lines but Bob told me that Sagar has some good connections with most of them. I think Bob's just making sure I don't actually go with this alliance leaving him and Budd on the outside and tbh I don't know if I will but it's possible for me/Bob/Budd to try and get Emily/Connor/and either Milk and/or Erik to try and get our own majority alliance started up but that seems like a bit of a long shot but we'll see what Bob/Budd think about the idea and if they're up for it, I mean it may be our only option tbh.

I'm in a pretty good spot myself I think but I wouldn't want to go to f7 with Sagar and that majority alliance that could prove to be fatal to my game and would probably result in me being handed a one way ticket to paderosa. Sagar thinks no one is gonna win the immunity the original way it was intended to be won so he thinks it would be smart to just get each other out and let the randomizer hopefully pick me lmao we just need to try and get each other out by then. anyways I should see what some of the others are thinking about the vote and such.

more later :)
1873 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Erik:

I havent found my footing at all and really have no one to turn too. Seeing that you're also on people's radars and Lalisa mentioned a possible huge alliance that worries me. If Lalisa and company get their way...it could be an extremely boring gameIdk who to turn toowho to ask for helpBut I do know Dakota ran to sagar after our conversation so dakota is with sagarand lalisa and iceey are on working termsLalisa telling me that no one is worried about sagar and dakota and I should try anything else to save myself makes me think those 4 are working togetherSo, thats about as much as I can help with and really need someone to lean on here7:56 AMI just went to Bob with thisSo, Im only going to you and Bob right now for helpbecause idk who else could possibly be working with dakota/sagar/iceey/lalisatashi, 8:07 AMOh wowOkay yeah i want you to stay in the game right now it seems like everyone has agreed on voting you 8:15 AMi know lollalisa told me that muchI did message you and bob onlyso hoping yall have a better grasp on the dynamics of the tribeI tried xDIdky anyone wouldnt want to drag me along. I'm legit #TeamLoyal xDIg I dont have anyone to be loyal too just yet because damn xDbtw I gave bob the same c/p I sent youso he should know whats on my mindIdk if he can help or whatBut I do think if I leave. It's not good for either of you
1872 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

Originally going into this tribal I was going to vote for Erik with my allies Sagar/Dakota and a couple others because a lot of people were saying it was the "easy vote" and would get us past tribal, the thing is that only gets us past ONE tribal we have to think of the long run and Erik approached Bob/Tashi/and myself with the idea that we all vote for Chili, this would be a HUGE move and I don;t think a lot of people would expect it. Sagar/Ryan/Chili are the three who have been trying to run the game the most so far and honestly they probably will end up running it to if we don't do something. It kinda sucks because I feel like Sagar is genuine with me and wants to be in the f3 with Dakota and I but that's the thing if we end up there together I have no chance at winning against either of them so I have to make big moves and set myself up for a good run.

So far I've been the person people have been coming to and I love it I have put minimal effort into contacting majority of these people they come to me with a proposal and they NEED my vote this is the exact position I wanted to be in from the start, the middle, it's the best place to be the threats fight for control and your vote but while fighting they always tend to forgot about the little guy. If this plan goes off without a hitch I think I could be in a very good spot Sagar/Ryan/Dakota will probably figure out who voted who just by talking amongst themselves but if everyone in the new group sticks together for a couple round after this that would be awesome because I feel like I could have majority within the group because of my connections with Bob/Budd and possibly even Emily. I could def see us going to f6 or f7 with this group and once we hit that point I think I'd be able to coast to ftc tbh but this is all just a thought right now because Emily is pretty much the swing vote along with Milk, Erik has messaged both of them but I fee like Emily would be the only one willing to flip but I hope i'm wrong.
1872 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

Alriight I finally made merge. Going to 5 tribal councils at the start of the game it kinda feels like I got my preworkout out of the way. Some of these people haven't even lit their torch yet. I feel the next couple votes should be pretty easy. I just wanna let everybody take eachother out while I sit back and smoke my Budd
1872 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So this went from a really simple vote of pretty much everyone voting out Erik to a pretty crazy vote. So the thing is that Erik is not that big of a threat. He has like no allies in this game and I can use him for a number. So we decided to make a move and try and keep Erik in the game. Right now the biggest threats are the 3 person alliance of Sagar/Dakota/Chili. From what I can tell they have a really tight alliance and are trying to control the game. If I were to vote Erik off that's one person who wasn't on there side that I am voting off. Erik told Tashi about how Chili was targeting Tashi. That off course made Tashi pissed off and now she wants to take out Chili. So we made an alliance of me Erik Tashi Ty and Budd to try and take out Chili. We also are pulling in Milk and Emily to be our 6th and 7th number for this vote. With that if no one is lying to us we have majority and can take out Chili. A pretty big threat in the game. We left Ryan out of the vote because he is playing the middle and close with a lot of people. We don't know exactly who he is closest with. However now Tashi told Ryan that there was a plan to vote Chili off. So Ryan comes to me questioning me about it. Now I just have to deny it and lie to him cause I don't want him to be aware of it in case he goes and tells Sagar and an idol is in play. I'm pretty sure that if the vote goes through that Ryan might realize I was lying to him and get pissed off at me. I hope this doesn't happen and that Chili goes, cause if not im gonna be in a pretty bad position with Sagar ruling the game.
1872 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Well the only name I had been hearing is Erik, and apparently Erik had said Sagar’s name

And while I was at the dentist earlier, Tashi messaged me and told me that Chili’s name has been floating around now too. Tashi was the first person to tell me that and he hasn’t messaged me back since I responded to him. So I’m going to stick where I believe the numbers are going to be falling.

My vote is for Erik
1872 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

While it seems that there's a big rift, I was warned by Omen about Iceey, and I knew myself that Sagar was dangerous, it looks like now is a good time to make a move on them, especially when I'm immune and am not spearheading it. They don't even communicate with me much so this could be a worthwhile move for me to be a swing vote.
1872 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Chili gets 12th --
1872 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

It looks like Iceey is gonna try and intimidate me and make me feel bad for my decision, but I am not a weak woman. I am strong and if I go down, I go down, and that's okay, I made my choices, but I will not let anyone make me feel bad about this.
1872 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

These people are running around like roaches with their heads cut off it's fucking hilarious.
Ima stiiir the pot. This was better than I expected
1872 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

im literally going to kill myself
1872 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

A lot has been said about since last tribal lmaoo Ryan came to me asking why I voted for chili and lied to him, I should have left his ass on read and gave half ass answers because now he's using the chat against me and telling everyone that I for sure have the Satsuma idol which i fucking dont LOL but i'm super impressed with how dumb everyone is and how easliy manipulated they are. The way I see it he's only digging himself a bigger hole and trying everything he can to make sure he survives one more tribal.

I feel like i'm in danger and honestly Ryan is smart to have put all this heat on me I was probably the only person who wasn't on anyone's radar at all until now so props to hi for blowing up my game. Tbh I'm not sure if a lot of people believe him or not but I did my best to clear my name lmaoo

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!