This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan Confessionals

Topic » Japan Confessionals

1857 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Well this sucks. I was kinda expecting it though when i heard that Emily had decided not to vote with me. I'm not sure exactly who the other person was that said that they were with me who betrayed me. I will probably find out when i go on skype later. Turns out the plan i had to get Dakota out and flush Sagars idol completely failed which doesnt really surprise me tbh. I really have no idea why all these people are just sheeping Sagar. He is an comp beast and unless he was just playing me he has an idol. There is like no way that people take him out. If Sagar makes FTC he 100% has my vote. I guess people like Connor Dakota and Emily are content with getting 2nd or 3rd. I was playing to win but it didnt work out for me. Thanks for hosting this game it was a lot of fun. Id love to be invited back for another season ;)
1857 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

Hola amigos
*sits on rock*
*awkward silence*
I have nothing else to say at this point.
I think last night i came to the realization that I’m utterly exhausted and done with this game and i already know that I’m going to go home today :))

Last vote i decided to leave the majority alliance( which is sagar, Dakota, connor, Emily and Ryan) the sheep’s :,)
Me and bob fought to make sure to get the votes to get out Dakota, and i thought i had Emily and Ryan but In reality they’re are freakin idiots :,)
I stuck my neck out for Emily and made sure that she was safe and told her constantly that voting out bob was going to be a bad idea because he’s a number for us to get out sagar and how much bob needs to stay.

But no, fucking Emily being soo completely stupid decided to vote out bob for petty ass reasons and Ryan being soo fucking scared of sagar he decided not to vote out Dakota because it wasn’t the right time to do that. I was lied too and now sagar and Dakota know it was me who voted against them.
IM PLAYING WITH IDIOTS 
FUCKING IDIOTS

i just don’t get on what’s not clicking to them that keeping sagar, is too dangerous and he’s going to end up winning this game, but people are too scared to against him, so now since I’m
the one going against him and standing up against him, they want me out :,)
Like What the FUCK!!
ughhhh i hate these people

Like I’m fully aware on how bad my game is, like yes, sagar is the playing the best game rn and i can acknowledge that. But wtfff they’re all handing him the win.
You know i asked Ryan about the vote tonight , i was just there listening to him, bullshitting me. My days here are numbered, and i honestly have no regrets if i go home. But the only regret i do have, is that i was casted with a bunch of sheep’s and idiots

This is all i have rn
Sorry viewer lounge for my stupidness and dumbness
Wish me luck loves <3
1857 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

I'm making a last ditch effort to save Milk, Tashi, and I. I told Sagar that he should watch out for Ryan amd Dakota, they were talking to Bob about getting Sagar out before he won the last immunity..
Idk if this is truu or not but I needa break Dakota, Ryan, and Sagar out somehow orr they're gonna run a train thru me and Tashi

Yeahh Sagar asked me if he should use his idol tonight. Idk if he's telling the truth about having it or maybe he's just telling me that to make me think he has the idol when really Ryan has it

I feel like Sagar might actually wanna vote Ryan tonight. Orr maybee he's just yanking my chain. I guess I'll find out soon
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Tashi gets 8th---
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

Emily could possibly be the biggest pile of trash this game has ever seen. She's not even playing to win she's just a troll
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dakota:

I’m just gonna sit back and let everyone ruin their chances at winning

As much as I love Ryan, each word that comes out of his mouth is more of a chance that I can win this damn game, so keep talking, sweetie

Ryan is so fucking tengaged bipolar it’s insane. He literally came to me over text the other day and told me we’re gonna have to take Sagar out before ftc because he will win the damn game, and of course I agreed because Sagar will most likely win if he makes it all the way. But now after this vote, Ryan tells me that he’s done with the game and that he doesn’t care anymore because the jury’s bitter and won’t vote him to win
1857 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dakota:

I really am speechless because literally an hour ago, he was over here saying “Oh I’m so glad we pulled that off yadda yadda yadda,” and saying we need to take Sagar out, and now he’s saying that he has told himself that he will no longer vote out Sagar or myself

Which like on one hand yay loyalty! ya know, but on the other hand I’m like... this bitch is so bipolar and is about to cost me the damn win. I truly was willing to make a move on Sagar by my damn self this round, but since the golden boy won immunity, it just isn’t happening, so we’ll see what comes out of the situation. Just don’t be surprised if Ryan changes his mind again because it’s just expected from him at this point Idk what else to say
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Milk gets 7th---
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

Hola amigos
They finally got me out
So you know coming into this game, i really didn’t think i would make it this far to be honest. And making it to the final 7, I’m just absolutely happy on how far i made it and i worked my butt of to make sure i was safe in every tribal.
If Dakota or sagar or Budd make it to the final 3 i would so happy and i really do think that Dakota or sagar deserves this win. I really hope Budd stays safe for awhile. I wanna see him go far in this game. While the other half, they can all choke
Ryan is playing for 3th or 4th, i would make sure he loses this game and makes sure he gets zero votes to win. I’m going to my Voodoo shit to make sure he loses.
Emily and Connor, who knows what they’re doing, they can both choke and i really don’t care about them
To the viewer lounge, thank you to listening to my rants, i know my game was messy and all over the place, so I’m sorry and i hope you all don’t hate me. <3
I really tried my best to shake things up and really made sure that sagar or Dakota went home soo I’m sorry if i failed you all.
That’s all from the Milkrat :,)
Love you all
Muah
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

I'm not sure why Ryan and Sagar keep going SO back and forth with me, and Dakota a little bit. I'm BUSY! I've told them ALL that! I'm NEVER going to be able to give them reassurance every minute that I'm with them, because really, I'm with myself! I'm not hiding that for anyone, maybe i'm not playing a subtle game, maybe i'm not playing a particularly leadership kind of game but I'm playing one that's true to me, I'm not taking bull from people, not now and not ever, and if that gets me voted off, I went home being myself and not a coward.
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dakota:

I’m so fucking frustrated. Ryan and I were trying to convince Budd and Emily to vote Sagar, but they both went and told Sagar. LITERALLY WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT IN THAT. Sagar is the biggest Jury threat here, and now they wanna kiss up to him? And then Ryan told me that he told Sagar he was voting for him. Now wtf am I supposed to do?
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

well i havent written a proper one of these in a while and seeing how tonight is 95% my last night in the game i might as well get one last one in

honestly im overall happy with the game i played but i can't say i played particularly well or that i played the best game. i played hard because i dont really know any other way. doing what i did at f11 was what set the rest of the game in motion but it also made me the person to beat and now thats gonna come to a reckoning tonight and its unavoidable. if i didnt go hard to flip people then our useless side was gonna get picked off anyway. so this was always gonna be a lose-lose situation for me unless i somehow went on an immunity run

the reason i do give myself a 5% chance of surviving tonight is because that even though i'm 95% a cynic, there is that small part of me that actually believes/trusts ryan and dakota but that part of me is also an idiot to be fair. they would be kinda dumb not to vote me out tonight but both of them have effusively promised that they are sticking to this f3 and honestly i dont see the point in lying to me like that when the idols are more or less gone. but i also got the kelley wentworth spidey senses last night and today that they are being dishonest because the tone of our conversations has changed and they aren't really giving me much besides the platitudes that you would expect. i wouldn't actually be mad if i go, but i'll be annoyed because i dont really think ryan has a chance of winning this game regardless so if he votes me out then basically he's just denying either of us the chance of winning and i consider him my closest ally from the merge onwards. we have a great track record of working together in games, we have made finals together like 3 times and i dont think we've ever turned on each other but there's certainly a first time for everything and hes in prime position to do that. dakota flipping to vote me out is 100% the correct move though and i wouldn't really be mad about it. i think he lowkey has played probably the smartest game but i'll just be salty that i did the work to actually get us here. but thats ok because thats how the survivor cookie crumbles

and then wtf @ connor and emily. i truly dont understand what the hell either one is doing. if connor genuinely doesnt give a shit about this game then i would hope hes not flipping on me but who knows. i've made it abundantly clear to him that i was the one who saved his on the f11 revote and so far he has more or less been loyal except for the times he self-voted, so for some reason i also have some hope that he's just sticking to the plan tonight.

if ryan dakota and budd are voting for me, and me/connor are voting budd, that just leaves one big question mark and that is superemily 3271 who i don't understand and probably never will. out relationship in this game is complicated to say the least but when i promised her i wouldnt turn on her if she flipped to vote with me at f11, i was being honest and i have not lied to her since then. but she has lied to me on multiple occasions even though i have continued to protect her ass mostly because i just think shes kind of a lowkey icon and deserves a finale boot at the very least

right now my last ditch efforts are A) pretend that im sick so that maybe ryan/dakota feel bad LMAO (i know, very pathetic) and also pretend that im staying home from work so that they dont think that i'll be away from skype giving them free reign over all the conversations B) tell ryan that budd told me that ryan told him that he was voting for me (i mean obviously this is something ryan would do regardless of if he was actually voting for me or not, so its hard to really glean anything from this information, but it is nice to sow discord between ryan and budd because ryan is now apparently mad at budd for showing me screenshots of their conversation) and C) tell budd that i found the idol again and that im 100% playing it tonight. ight now my last ditch efforts are A) pretend that im sick so that maybe ryan/dakota feel bad LMAO (i know, very pathetic) and also pretend that im staying home from work so that they dont think that i'll be away from skype giving them free reign over all the conversations B) tell ryan that budd told me that ryan told him that he was voting for me (i mean obviously this is something ryan would do regardless of if he was actually voting for me or not, so its hard to really glean anything from this information, but it is nice to sow discord between ryan and budd because ryan is now apparently mad at budd for showing me screenshots of their conversation) and C) tell budd that i found the idol again and that im 100% playing it tonight "so we need to think about who we actually want out of this game tonight because it wont be me" and begging him to pretty please not tell ryan (although hoping that he actually does and ryan freaks out and changes his vote off of me to avoid me being furious at him next round) D) showing emily screenshots of all the shit budd has been saying about her and how much he was begging me to vote her off last round so that when her useless ass gets on maybe she'll just vote budd and not think too much about it

honestly we'll see i guess but i think i did whatever i feasibly could in this situation. not going out without a fight
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

what the fuck just happened lmao
so of the hail mary options i listed in my last confessional it was choice (B) that did the trick. apparently control freak ryan just couldnt deal with the fact that both budd and emily told me that ryan approached them about wanting me out this round. he wanted it to be a bonafide blindside and he got genuinely angry when i came to him with the receipts

of course he then went and BLEW UP at both budd and emily for having the audacity of having a decent social game and letting me know that they might be voting for me and that ryan was after me as well. of course bernie/emily were both mad at me for calling ryan out and pretty much ratting them out, but i told them it had to be done because ryan needed to be exposed

the funny thing is ryan committed the cardinal sin of calling emily "stupid as fuck." i cant read emily that well but whats clear is that her driving motivation in this game is that she will not be talked down to or belittled in any way. she is 15 years old god damn it and she isn't going to be talked to like that!!!!!!! honestly as much shit as i give her, i respect her a lot because and she stood her fucking ground in the TC thread too. lmao so i was goign back and forth with emily (flashbacks to f11) again about why she should keep me, and then she was like well ryan just called me stupid as fuck so i guess my vote is decided LMAO thanks for the assist iceey
my ILLUSTRIOUS convo with her once more:
https://prnt.sc/naqc38
https://prnt.sc/naqcre

anyway now ryan blew up his entire plan just because budd and emily have big mouths LMAO honestly they probably still would have voted for me if knew how to run point on a vote but he got frustrated way too easily and blew it all up for no reason. and im the only one who benefits. dakota also spilled the beans to me after i confronted him with what was going on and now they are both telling me that they have switched to budd because they think their plan failed miserably and im just like...you made it fail. i guilt tripped ryan so hard after all the beans were spilled and now hes in my PMs crying about how hes annoyed that his plan didnt work and how he has no chance to win the game and im having to pretend like i give a fuck for the sake of the vote. now my decision is whether to turn my back on ryan/dakota in an epic rEvEnGe blindside or just stick with these bozos because ideally i should be winning easily against htem in the end.

the problem is budd, connor, and emily will never be on at the same time because if they were all online right now, you best believe i would be getting the votes for dakota to leave tonight.
1855 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Budd gets 6th---
1850 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob Jury Vote:

I vote for Sagar. He is 100% imo the most deserving winner he played the best game and hopefully the jury isnt bitter and vote for the rightful winner.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!