This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan Confessionals

Topic » Japan Confessionals

1857 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1857 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

Hah. The returnees are in control of the game already.. Shocking.
With this twist it would be pretty easy for a returnee to get a pregame alliance all on the same tribe.
Gang gang
1857 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Lol....seriously. I didn’t want two people, Erik or Chili, and I get both.... and we have someone at one day, with pass the torch as the first comp.

Fucking love life
1857 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

Oh my god I won an advantage this is crazy! I hope it's something good that will benefit me, but the fact I was outed as getting it is already a bit of a disadvantage I think!
1857 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

fuck this gay [REDACTED], i hate this tribe and now we are getting that idiot loser onto our tribe now too
honestly just going to vote tashi out because thats the obvious vote but i bet these mouthbreathing snot nosed 12 year olds want me out for no reason so i will see u on the EDGE OF EXTINCTION!
1857 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick:

I'm in Japan, everybody! Admittedly, I'd rather be exploring Tokyo or going to a Buddhist temple rather than starving on an island, but then again, a million dollars can buy a lot of sushi!

----------

We lost the challenge today. Off to a great start! At least we have a pretty easy vote. Sagar and I have a little partnership going on. Time will tell whether we stay together, but for now, it's good to have connections.
1857 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

Starting off the season with not being picked it pretty shitty but it gives others the appearance that I'm on the outs giving me the chance to figure out where everyone stands on my new tribe and try to get in with the majority. Sagar (Obscurity) already messaged me saying that  he's probably the vote for the first tribal and that means he's basically on the outs, which is probably bullshit and just telling me that so i'm more likely to align with him. Well I could probably use this against him depending on how I go about it with the others, only if I need to though. This gives me a place to start but I have to be wary of his intentions.

More later.
1857 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
— Nick gets 19th —
1857 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

Sagar:

honestly that was an idiotic TC but still very legal and very cool! im not dumb, clearly will/tashi are a duo that need to be broken up but honestly it was worth it to eliminate nick #DIDITFORHILLARY #PROUDSJW #NOTMYPRESIDENT

honestly legendary that will and tashi come online after being offline for 7 years and losing the challenge for us and pretty much dictating the round regardless. like tashi is an actual idiot and i find it amazing that he was actually incredulous about the fact that he was a target. um u were offline for 2 days and did not show up to pass the torch on day 1 and are surprised that you are the target??????? OK lmao and his sense of entitlement is crazy, i am excited to see how annoying he can get in this game

i had my reasons though besides not liking nick as a person. i actually offered him an alliance early during the challenge yesterday when i assumed will/tashi were not taking this game seriously. i wanted it to be me/nick/dakota since we were the 3 active ppl anyway and tashi was the obvious vote. but nick pretty much ghosted me. will on the other hand showed up eventually and is a known quantity, i know he will at least be someone i can count on from a communication perspective whereas im not interested in really dealing with a flaky light blue level flavor of the month who cant really be depended on

im good with dakota and milk and i also even started talking to ty before he officially joiend our tribe so im hoping im set up well regardless. ive painted will/tashi as the obvious pair who just controlled that round like dictators and maybe i will target tashi next round. honestly not sure tho bc i feel pretty ok about being in an alliance with those two too. i have options!
1856 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh:

To be back for a 2nd time, its great for some redemption. I didn't unleash what I was capable of in my first season, and this time around I am ready. Picking this tribe was very beneficial. I was able to set myself up with two people I trust completely, Bob and Bernie. Josh is also a very good strategist. Jacob and emmett, I think they are on the outs.

Me bob and Josh are in an alliance. Bob is very active, and Bernie is very chill. As long as us 3 stay strong, there is no end to the damage we can do.

Tonight is going to be swift, sharp, and clean. Emmett is going to go unless I get blindsided, but it would not be in the best interest of my allies.
1856 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

Finally i'm apart of a tribe and lucky enough we won the challenge hopefully I can help us win again today, but I still feel a little on the outskirts even after talking to Sagar and Milk. Sagar is my only real ally right now he approached me during tribal and we formed an alliance, super smart on his part and super lucky for me it gives me a good place to start. Milk also approached me as soon as I was on the tribe and so far it's just small talk but if I want to be in an even more secure  position I NEED to work on my relationships with the rest of these guys otherwise i'm an seen as an easy vote.

I've played with Sagar before and he's super good I usually tend to stay under the radar but he's the type of player who has at least one set of eye balls on him at all times and that worries me a little but who knows maybe it could work in my favor. Milk I've seen play before and he seems pretty loyal for the most part as long as you show it back to him so if I could get in close with these two right off the bat I think we could form a pretty solid 3 throughout the game, or at least for the post merge portion of the game.

Bob, Ryan, and Emily are all players I can form some sort of alliance with if/when there's a swap, if I somehow manage not to get my self voted off by then that is. I figure if i'm just active and talkative I can at least survive a couple rounds giving me more time to form more bonds, speaking of which I should really start on that.
1856 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Emmett gets 18th---
1856 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

Iceey is the one who mainly communicates with me and I'll take it, but I know he's probably a really big gameplayer so near the end I will stay weary of him. Omen is someone I also trust but I am worried he won't be active enough to keep himself alive. The longer I keep winning immunity challenges the longer my special idol is in play, which is really useful for me. I foresee some kind of swap or dissolution soon anyway so I'll hope to have it until then!
1855 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh B:

Very interesting tribal tonight. I feel completely secure, and I think this is such a convoluted vote that I will be orchestrating and deciding on.

Bernie is undecided and wants other Josh out. Jacob wants to vote for one of the people who did not show up.

Im not going to target Bob or Bernie, so the options are Jacob or Josh S.
Josh S is part of my core 3 alliance with Bob. Bob is a great ally, but he wont rock the boat too soon, so to go for Josh S is a bad idea. I like Josh as well.

I think im double dipping in a lot of spots, but then again, everyone should be talking to everyone. My plan is just one of possibly many.

Im pushing for Jacob to go because he doesn't seem like hes in it to win it, and I need people to fight and play this game.
1855 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So we lost 2 comps in a row. Our tribe is kinda trash at challenges but hopefully we can win the next few ones. The first tribal was super easy. Emmett wasn't really even playing the game and helping us do anything so easy vote out. This one is alittle harder cause im aligned with everyone left on my tribe. I have a 3 person alliance with both Josh's. That's pretty much my main alliance rn and then I have alliances with both Jacob and Bernie. However I trust Jacob a lot more thene Bernie. That's why Id prefer to get Bernie out this tribal. But they seem to want to go for Jacob. I am trying to change their opinions and make it Bernie. But Bernie did help us in the challenges so whoever gets voted out is gonna be a loss for us. On my tribe I feel like I am in the best position. But in the game not so much. Our tribe is about to be down 2 members from both the other tribes. I do have a few cross tribe alliances that maybe could help me but we have to see if they are my tribe during a swap or whatever. We have to see
1855 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

That last challenge was close. I feel like if everybody on the tribe was there we would've won forsure.
Looks like I gotta kill another castaway :)
I've played a game before where my tribe went into a merge like 3v9 and I ended up making it to the end.
You never know what can happen.
You might fall into a hole and get trapped in.
Tribe shuffles changes the game. We can be swapping tribes today, or maybe in the next couple votes. Personally I think atleast one more vote.
When we swap, if those other tribes have an alliance already it'll just get harder and harder the more ppl we lose.. I don't wanna be down in numbers when we swap and merge. We need to get rid of somebody who sucks it's just a tough vote bc they all suck.. Contemplation time
*Lights up the Budd*

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!