This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan Confessionals

Topic » Japan Confessionals

1868 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

Hola amigos :,) sorry if this long late
Sits on bench *
Soo let’s dive into this tea that i sorta have haha

First of all I’m so happy to be here and i just really wanna see how far i can make it. Soo I’m taking all of you guys with me on this journey ahha<3
I feel very anxious about my tribe tbh i really don’t feel a good connection with anyone so far maybe because we haven’t gone to tribal Council but i just know when shit doesn’t add up and that’s how i feel with this tribe.  I feel like I’m definitely on the bottom but who knows anything can happen in survivor
I definitely a strong connection towards obsercuity and will, i sense good vibes with them, hopefully down the long run we can work something work
   Moving forward i need to see and build strong connections with these people i didn’t come here to make pre merge!! Hell no, i made it to the final 6 with my other group game, I’m pretty sure i can go far here but the question is. Can i go far with these freakin people, i really don’t know.
Wish me luck babes <3
1868 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

I'm not very fond of my tribe. I had to vote out the other black person first! And that makes me feel disgusting. Not only that, but nobody on this tribe can make up there mind, as far as I'm aware the tribe is split into two duos (me and Bernie and vet josh and Bob) with Sergeant just kinda there. Serg didn't show up so it should just be an easy vote, but returnee Josh is running around the island saying everyone's name. It was up to me to finally state the obvious and throw out Serg's name. I know Josh and Bob are close and I have my eye on them, I'm not a loyal boy and I have no problems backstabbing both of them. My only allegiance is to Bernie.
1868 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Jacob gets 17th ---
1868 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh S:

Super happy that I was cast to play this game! I've followed this series for a while so I thought it was time to play, also, I joined up with a good friend of mine Ryan(Iceey). We were hoping to end up on the same starting tribe together, but with the returnee twist it didn't end up happening that way.

I really like all of the players on my tribe! I know Josh B. from outside of this game so it was an easy connection right there. I also reached out to Bob pretty quickly, because he seems super active. We won the first challenge so I don't have to worry about going home first, which is a relief. I am hoping to solidify more relationships in the next few days.
1868 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh S:

We lost the immunity challenge, which is a bummer. We just couldn't keep up with the other two tribes in this one. It was a speed challenge and we couldn't handle it. I think everyone but Emmett showed up to the challenge, which makes this vote pretty easy. He's been quiet and I don't think anyone on the tribe has heard from him. So we're all going to vote him out.

I've made connections with everyone else on the tribe so far, and even formed a 3 person alliance with Josh B. and Bob! I really trust those two right now and hope that we can move far into this game. I also have been connecting really well with Jacob and Bernie (separately) and would hate to lose again and have to vote one of them out.
1868 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh S:

Well, I couldn't make it to the challenge and we lost again! That's too in a row. The thing that sucks about this loss is that I really like everyone on this tribe and don't want to have to vote anyone out.

I was initially leaning towards doing Bernie, just because I don't have quite as strong of a relationship with him as I do with Jacob... but Jacob didn't want to vote out anyone who showed up to the challenge, which means Bob and I are on his radar. We couldn't convince Jacob to side with us and vote Bernie out, plus he was even trying to vote against me!!! So it pains me to do so, but we have to take Jacob out and hope that Bernie doesn't flip on us come a swap. This really helps me to trust Bob, because he really had my back this vote. I think I can definitely trust him moving forward.
1868 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

The alliance of myself/Milk/Sagar has been formed which is great gives me some sort of footing on the tribe so feeling a little more secured now. Hopefully we can win thsi challenge though, we've been fortunate enough to get two idol clues in a row and I went ahead and made a list of all the one time players who have ever been on a black colored tribe before Micronesia and i'm hoping I can narrow it down enough in time to find that idol so I can have some insurance as well.

more later.
1867 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

i am taking william traitor out because i can and i am bored! i run this tribe and its going to be amazing when i get 11th place
1867 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

Hola amigos
  The Milk king is back with another rant for you yall.
  *sits on a rock*

So my tribe didn't win the immunity challenge *whoop whoop* soo my last confessional, I really wasn't too sure on where I stood with my tribemates, but as the day progressed, Joker came up to me for an alliance with me and sagar, which I kinda trust them to a certain extent and I really do think it was genuine. I'm down to work with them and see how far I can go with them. I'm always thinking to myself whats my best bet to move forward because Will and tasi are a pair and I what I heard was that sagar wanted will out. And I have no problem with it as long it ain't me or my people that I'm sorta starting to trust, and as long I'm safe I really don't care who goes.
  Moving forward I'm going to stick with this guy alliance till it doesn't benefit me then I'm going to go somewhere else, but this is a game of survivor I need to always calculate my next move and be on the run with things
  But for now, I think I'm ok with today's vote(hopefully) now I just need to see where this alliance is going to go, and ill go from there
  Till then, wish me luck babes<3
1867 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

Josh is my #1 in this game and im sticking with him 100%. he is pretty close with Bernie and wants to keep Bernie. Serg while allied with us rn I don't know if he will stay loyal to us come a swap/merge. I feel confident that Bernie will stick with us more then Serg. We need the to have the tightest 3 we can possibly have and I just don't know if Serg will stick with us. hopefully this is the right move to make and Josh is truly with me if we lose again and chooses me over Bernie.
1867 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So our tribe is terrible. We are at tribal again and after this we will only have 3 members. Last time we had to vote out Jacob. We did this mostly because we trusted Bernie more and the fact that Jacob wasn't willing to vote for Bernie and Bernie was willing to vote for Jacob. Now that we have lost again we now have another hard decision to make. All my allies just keep getting voted out and after tonight I will be down to only a few people I really trust. Me and Josh are the tightest pair in this game. Ive known him for a while and trust him the most. I was originally gonna stick with my 3 of me josh and serg. But Josh really trusts Bernie and Bernie has done a lot of work for this tribe. Serg seems to only really be with us because he had no one else and he very easily could flip on us at the merge. We don't know him well enough to know how loyal he is. Bernie is pretty loyal so I hope he doesn't betray us. PLEASE CAN WE WIN A CHALLENGE I DONT WANT TO GO TO TRIBAL AGAIN. FUCK TRIBAL
1867 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Josh S. gets 16th, Will gets 15th ---
1867 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

Having won immunity up until now I am in a little bit of danger because if we go to tribal, it will force me to pick a side, right now I'm playing dumb and naive, just making sure nobody sees me as a threat, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible
1867 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

u know god supports u and your alliance when he puts your entire majority alliance on the new tribe without any of the uglies from minority and without the MEGA UGLY JOSHUA BIG BROTHER 17. i knew we were the heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but who knows maybe i will backstab my alliance to make sure queen super emily is one step closer to her rightful crown? STAY TUNEd
1867 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

I'm very relieved that Ty managed to win the game for us, I am yet again safe for another tribal which means my special idol is still good! I hope this can extend me as far as the merge!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!