This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan Confessionals

Topic » Japan Confessionals

1867 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

We won the last immunity challenge after losing the one before by seconds so it feels good to be safe. The swap has managed to keep me in the majority along with my alliance of Sagar/Dakota/and Milk. I've also chatted with Emily a bit and she told me some good info that someone had found her old tribes idol, idk if I should believe her but I don't see a real reason for her to lie unless she has it. I'm still trying to find my tribes idol and I'm really hoping no one's found it yet but that is highly unlikely. If we can continue on this immunity run it would be great but if not we have the numbers so either way is fine by me.

more later.
1867 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Omen:

CF: So tonight it comes down to Tashi’s vote. It is making me nervous as a returning player that’d I be a good person to take out
1867 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh B:

The people I swapped with are like a cult, I’m just swallowed and being suffocated inside out by a python and it’s a slow death

I have tried to make communications with everyone and they won’t even give me any hope. It’s just quiet cliches like “we will see” or let me check.

Perhaps I should have spread my allies on other tribes instead of all together in the beginning.
1867 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

I thought I was going to get picked to be by myself on the other tribe but I got onto a tribe with my old Choshu budds Josh & Bob.
I was in an alliance with Ryan in a past game and I've played with Tashi before.
Ryan told me he didn't like Chili soo I figured when we lost the challenge it would be a pretty easy vote to get Chili out. Me and Ryan are kinda talking about the vote and I'm trying to get Ryan to turn on Omen or Chili. He says that he hasn't talked to them that much and I said yeah they kinda look like douchebags.
He tells me he played with Chili in a couple of games and he most definitely is a douchebag
Soo I'm like shit yeah okay lets vote the douchebag off.. Here's the kicker
Chili comes and messages me asking me why i'm calling him a douchebag and I'm trying to get him out..
Hmmmmm I wonder where he heard that from
RYYAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN
Soo yeah I went and confronted the little fella and Ryan tried to tell me he had no ill intent. Lololol
No he threw me under the bus to Chili and made Chili think I said he's a douchebag.  He expects me to think he told him that on accident.
Ohyeahh Ryan also wants to take out Josh
Tryna get greedy and take out one of my only old Choshu tribemates bc he thinks us 3 will be too tight.
Soo I went and told my boys Bob & Josh and Josh had a lil meltdown and told Ryan he's gonorrhea.
I feel like I shouldn't have told Josh but ohwell I'll live with it. I need to see what Tashi wants to do.
I think it might be a good move to take out Chili/Omen soo its an easy vote for Ryan next time.
I really want Ryan in the game bc he's good in comps. This is my 4th straight tribal council. I don't wanna go to a 5th yet. If Ryan sucked in comps there no doubt he would be the vote tonight. Lucky gifted bastard.
I need to spark me some budd
1866 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

Oh my god I can't believe I found the idol! I threw out the fact that I found the last one but it was already taken so people have a target on their back, I bet it's Iceey who has it. But now I have this new idol, I'm gonna have to be careful with how I share that information, and tell people that I guessed it correctly AGAIN but I didn't find it maybe that is the best course to take. I'm excited to see how my game comes from here.

Also I've been talking to Ty and we think it's beneficial to work together, he seems like a nice guy. I had already spoken to Sagar and Dakota as well so I'm hoping maybe us 4 can team together if we have to go to tribal.
1866 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Voting for Josh and hoping for the best!

I am kinda paranoid but I’m not playing my idol. If I play it now and stayed, I would just go home next. So there’s no difference in 14th and 13th lol

So here’s to hoping Chili, Omen and Tashi are all onboard with me
1866 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Omen:

CF: Josh is a possibility to go and I’m on board with it. Getting rid of another vet can help disprove an all-vets alliance and help me get further
1866 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk:

Hola amigos
*sits on bench*

sooo this tribe swap was absolutely the best thing that could’ve happened, the people I’m starting to trust which is sagar, ty, and Dakota we all landed on the same tribe and i couldn’t be  more happy with it.
  Now moving on to that, i have Emily on my tribe, we played together on another group game but she backstab me soo i really don’t trust her and if we would come down to see who goes, i would want her out. But for now i need her a vote for now. The other two i really don’t trust, maybe i could work something with Connor or Erik but let’s where it goes
  As of rn i really need to keep an eye on Emily, and make sure that we’re good and everything. But i think I’m ok for right now
Soo wish me luck babes <3
1866 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob:

So here I am going to my 5th tribal council in a row and the merge hasn't even happened yet. This has been a crazy tough game. I haven't been able to make it to a lot of the challenges but either way if I make it or not we still lose. Last tribal there was the huge argument between Josh and Ryan and Ryan wanted to take out Josh. He ended up doing that by pulling in tashi who was the swing. Leaving me and Budd in the minority. We also got Ryan to waste his idol that we thought he probably had by saying things intentionally to make him paranoid. But now for this tribal apparently Ryan wants to work with us. He says that he trusts me and Budd but didn't trust Josh and that's why he didn't vote with us last time. I have no idea if hes lying or not but rn we literally have no other option since chili and omen aren't gonna wanna work with us. We are trying to pull in tashi so that we have the majority. She didn't vote with us last time but if Ryan is sticking with us I don't think tashi is stupid enough to go to rocks for Chili and Omen. Plus all 6 of the original Tokugawa are still in the game and can work together in a merge. So hopefully she sees that the best move is to take out threats and not me and Budd who are just 2 people who really no allies.
Except i also have Ty on my side and if i make a merge me and Budd are planning to flip over to his alliance. Pretty much the only people left in this game i trust are Budd and Ty.
1865 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily:

I'm pleased at how my game is going so far, I think the kind of game I want to play is let the bigger threats identify each other and be seen as a swing vote between them. I know that a lot of people here have a lot of experience in group games and I am not sure if people see me as a threat, but they probably should. I've shown good prowess in challenges, have an idol and I am not as naive and nice as people expect.

I hope to be able to use players like Sagar, Iceey and Ty to my advantage, and that most of them will want to use me as a vote to take the others out.

I'm also glad Omen is still in the game, He is one of my tightest alliances and I think he will vote the same as me whenever we vote

Also is there an immunity challenge tonight or nah
1865 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ty:

Things aren't really looking too good for our original tribe due to the fact that the original Tokugawa tribe has yet to lose a member I mean we hold majority on our tribe right now but things will get flipped on us real quick once we merge. Bob has been letting me know what's been going on over there and things aren't looking too good for him he thinks the vote is him and I hope thats not true. Tashi is apparetnly working with the original Takugawa which is a pretty dumb move tbh if she had any sense she would flip to Bob/Budd. I'm hoping we lose a challenge tbhh lmao so we can take out a member of the original Taku because we can't just be thinking about surviving one vote after another we have to think about the long run and how we can set ourselves up to succeed once we hit merge. I might bring up the idea up throwing the challenge to Sagar/Dakota so we can vote one of them off but this could prove to be risky with both tribe idols being found already. I'm glad one has been played so far one less to worry about. It shouldn't be a problem though I think I have some pull with Emily but who knows honestly I have to stick close to Sagar/Dakota right now but improving my relationship with Emily/Connor could prove to be useful in the long run so thats what i'm gonna do hopefully make it look like i'm on the bottom of my alliance and that i'm literally willing to flip at any moment.
1865 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Omen:

CF: tonight is very important. Bob needs to go.

CF: I’m not surprised I got the 3 votes. As a vet, I’ll have a major target and it is something I need to get lowered before we hit the merge
1865 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd:

Last vote Ryan told me he would take out Chili or Omen. I doubt he's gonna stick to his word but that's prob the only thing I can do. If that doesn't work out it'll be either me or Bob bc nobody wants to go against their dumb original triibe
1865 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Not gonna lie this is one of the most confusing games that I’ve played because my conversations with people are very very minimal. Im a really social person and it’s been hard for me to read people and know exactly where I stand. I’m just really hoping that merge is soon

Based on my convos today, I feel like this is my best option to set myself up well moving forward with the assumption that merge is soon.

Voting for the person I’ve talked to the least/I feel the least comfortable with at this moment. Hope it’s the right move!!

My vote is for Omen
1864 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Omen gets 13th---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!