This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1877 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 6 PM EST tonight and will be live. I'll update the forum with the challenge after Satsuma's votes are read. See you there!
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Choshu and Tokugawa, getting your first look at the new Satsuma tribe: Nick, voted out at the first tribal council.

Alright, first things first: Choshu and Tokugawa, I'll take back your idols. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is called "A Sacrifice to the Survivor Gods". Here's how it works:

Every round, the Survivor Gods will demand that a tengager be sacrificed for your tribe to score points. However, they have very finnicky tastes and will only accept a certain kind of tengager. Each round, your job will be to find a tengager that meets a certain criteria and post a working link to their profile in this forum. For example:

I post: 'Bring me a tengager who has won stars!"
An acceptable answer could be: https://tengaged.com/user/mahogany

The first person to post a correct answer each round scores a point, the first two tribes to score 4 points win immunity. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the second person voted out of the game.

Challenge is at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1877 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1877 days 4 hours ago
sergeant
Here
1877 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
1877 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
here
1877 days 4 hours ago
jake_WD
hi
1877 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
hi
1877 days 4 hours ago
WillTraitor
here
1877 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
here
1877 days 4 hours ago
Java9044
Hey
1877 days 4 hours ago
tashi
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
1877 days 4 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Hi
1877 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
lets do this
1877 days 4 hours ago
BernieBudd
High
1877 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, my laptop says it's 6:00. First round is coming up shortly!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!