This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3403 days 1 hour ago
Yaxha
Rich I do thank you for flipping to us and being the sole reason Jim got out, but after that I feel like I took control of my own game. I did come to you for a lot of moves that we made together, but in the back of my mind there was a creeping doubt that you'd flip on me again like you did the first tribal and that's why I took you out when I did. I knew how close you were with Viv and Skittles and that scared me and I didn't mean your move to be personal at all, because going against uoh would have been a death sentence in the finals

I hope that answers that well enough
3403 days 1 hour ago
richardcglover
And Nikola who should be in the final 2 if you and Viv werent
3403 days 1 hour ago
Yaxha
And Rich if I had to pick two to be in finals instead I would pick you and Jay just because of how much y'all helped me and I knew how strong your games were first hand
3403 days 1 hour ago
richardcglover
Alright thank you im going to place my vote now I'm voting for not my personal feelings but who I geeked played the best game
3403 days 1 hour ago
richardcglover
One last question for both of you:
Coming into this game I was scared and didn't want to be seen as a noob on the favs tribe so I felt as tho I had to prove myself as a fav was I successful?
3403 days 1 hour ago
Yaxha
Well you're the reason me jay and viv were even merged so I'd say so
3403 days 1 hour ago
ElectraViv
I agree with Nik and I actually made a real friendship with you so you proved to me that you were a good friend as well as a good tribemate but im not saying that so you vote for me, like i have always said i was fine with any of us winning
3403 days 1 hour ago
richardcglover
I would gladly like to be your friend after this Viv
3403 days 1 hour ago
HowLovely
hello I have a question

why should you get my jury vote even though I'm not in the jury but kinda wanna be
3403 days 1 hour ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ok so if anyone knows me they know I hate long paragraphs filled with bullshit. So my question is very simple and I want a simple answer.

Why should I vote for you over Viv ? and vice visa for Viv. Why should I vote for you over Nikola ?
3403 days ago
Yaxha
I feel like the biggest difference in our games was how quietly I played and how out there she was, and I could never play her kind of game well do I commend her for that

@Kiara sorry that's all I got really
3403 days ago
ElectraViv
I feel like the biggest difference in our games was how loudly I played and how quiet he was, and I could never play his kind of game well do I commend him for that

@Kiara sorry that's all I got really
3402 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
That was such bullshit I dont even wanna vote
3402 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
That is complete bullshit...
3402 days 22 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
Lmao can we just not vote? because this final 2 is a complete joke.
Vivian I don't care how great you claimed to have played this game because you've literally been an obnoxious bitch the entire time. And I don't care if that was your "strategy" because that's complete bullshit.
And Nikola I'm not sure what you even did in this game at all. So why should I vote for you? and don't give me that whole "under the radar" crap.
Screw you both. I'm out.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!