This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3403 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go get the vote!
3403 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. Person voted out won't ne going anywhere because the jury questioning begins right after.  I'll read the vote.
3403 days 1 hour ago
ElectraViv
I've already spoken to both of them, so they don't really need to say anything. They are both good friends of mine. They were all complete strangers to me before this game, but I am glad I can walk away with two new really awesome friends.
3403 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Eighteenth person voted out and the ninth and final member of our jury
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Abel.  Need to bring me your torch.
3403 days 1 hour ago
Yaxha
*halo plays softly in the distance*
3403 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Abel, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to "go" (Great game, your turnaround was impressive).

Vivian, Nikola, congratulations. You've gone as far as you can go in this game.  The power now shifts to the jury; nine individuals you had a hand in voting out will now decide who wins the title of Sole Survivor.  Get to work on your speeches, nice work!
3403 days 1 hour ago
ElectraViv
shut the fuck up will
3403 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, jury questioning time. You all know how this works by now, no need for me to type up a huge explanation of it. I'll mail all the jurors and we'll get things started!

Vivian, Nikola, get your opening speeches ready!
3403 days 1 hour ago
Yaxha
Okay hey!  I'll try to keep this short but still say everything I want. Last season of this game, I didn't really try. I just fucked around a lot and voted in majority like twice and ended up getting booted for eighth and I was like okay whatever. Being brought back I wanted to play the game as hard and well as I could when I saw all the people in here because I knew I could do a lot of damage and honestly, I was also very bored and had nothing else going on so yeah. The only people I knew coming into this game were Sagar, who I knew I'd work    with, Ollie, who I immediately tried to reconcile with, and James and Luke, but their games didn't last very long so yeah sorry hunties.

After James got voted out, I knew that I was losing all the few numbers I had so I tried to rally up me Sagar and Ollie to vote out Jimbo. Richard, Viv, and Jayson. Me, Vivian, Jay and Sagar ended up being blindsided when Richard and Ollie flipped, but we did a lot of work the next tribal in order to split and throw votes, and with Richards help Jimbo was gone and we has a majority finally!!!

The rest of the merge basically consisted of this alliance of four and Abel taking everyone else out. We hit a few bumps in the road, and the fear of idols made a lot of votes blindsides to the other players, but I always tries to vote safely every round, keeping the bare minimum of people knowing who the real vote was.

And now, here I am in the final two! I played a very UTR game while still keeping a strong grip on the vote every round, I won way more immunities than I ever anticipated winning, and I was never in danger of going home. I also managed to keep an idol in my possession when everyone knew and not get blindsided for it which was kind of funny because I'm very bad with idols lol (I named the idol Sagar if you're curious I know you are)

I played the best game I possibly could, and I'm very proud of it and I am more than willing to answer any questions people have x

And sorry if this sounded game-botty Im well aware it does ;(                   

Good luck Viv, glad you're here with me x
3403 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Whoever says why i am so amazing the best gets my vote
3403 days ago
Skittles22399
Viv- you bitched and complained all the way to the end why should I or any of us vote you
3402 days 23 hours ago
ElectraViv
Because I played a great game and a lot of my strategy was creating a huge scene and drama to distract people from how well I do in competitions. I didn't want to look like an amazing comp beasts with my 4 immunity wins. Instead, I wanted to look like the crazy bitch that was just terrorizing this game. That makes me look like a LOT less of a threat then people noticing how well I can compete. I think that's why you should vote for me. :)
3402 days 23 hours ago
richardcglover
So first off congrats to both of you for making the final 2 but a few questions and I reward honesty

Vivian: you were my #2 to be honest I trust Nikola more which was a mistake obviously but you were really cool and I would really like to be friends after this game but who do you think was responsible for our alliance and if it came down to the five alliance at the end would you have been loyal to me

Nikola: you were a lying asshole that talked bad about others and then were they're friends to theyre faces you did good at this game but my question to you is who do you think ran this game from the beginning to the merge me or you?

Both: stroke my ego tell me what im responsible for in this game and what two people should be there if you two werent
3402 days 23 hours ago
ElectraViv
@Rich, yes I would have been loyal to you! I told Abel straight up that I couldn't be loyal to him once it was the final four because of Nik and Jayson and he totally respected that. I was loyal to who my Day 1's were, but you were the only exception. I just knew you were playing a great game and playing *me* as well. From one gameplayer to another, you were definitely playing the game I was trying to play a hell of a lot better. Um, if I wasn't here with Nik, I would say you and Jayson. Because I know everything that you guys did to keep all of us safe. And what were you responsible for in this game? This is easy. You were responsible for almost blindsiding the hell out of us at the final 6 when you tried to get us to split votes. That would have been absolutely genius and I'm sad it didn't happen.
3402 days 23 hours ago
richardcglover
Honestly I was gonna vote out Nik and then flip back with you guys making us the 4 and is that the only thing I'd be responsible move wise In this game

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!