This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3359 days 17 hours ago
ElectraViv
Thank you to everyone who voted for me to win I love all of you and, I love you Nik! Also a special shoutout to obscurity who caused me and Nik and Jay to realize we were screwed after you got voted out so it definitely set a light under our asses.

And finally, a special message to Will. Will, I give you a hard time, but that's just because I know you are a really good guy inside & you. You put a lot of time and effort into these things and thank you for always being such a great host. I am so happy to be able to say that I have finally won one of your games. Everything I just said should have been in the most sarcastic and sardonic tone ever.

THANKS EVERYONE

#VIV OUT
3359 days 17 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Oops im number 2 this been fun guys. I enjoyed playing with you all. Congrats again Viv and catch yall on the flip side
3359 days 17 hours ago
richardcglover
Thanks for the thanks Viv haha but congrats again you played a great game and good luck to the next season
3359 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Awww... I missed the Reunion. :-(

Congrats, Vivian! :-)

#AllStarsRepresent
3359 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Grats on the win viv
3359 days 8 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
YASSSSS VIV

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!