This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3362 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
24 Days ago, 20 tengagers began the adventure of an internet-time on Spain's Balearic Islands.  Among them were ten Fans brand new to the game, and ten Favorites, all wishing to return once more to vie for the title of Sole Survivor.

The Fans were off to a rocky start, having numerous inactive players and losing the first two immunity challenges; Natalie played a large role in Xander and James' exits. But with the help of Derek, Natalie, and a Favorite tribe that only wanted to save themselves more than the group, the fans rallied to win the next two challenges in a row.  The favorites lost Sagar and Jimbo, Richard playing a key role in blindsiding Jimbo just after Jimbo had found an idol.

A tribe switch shook the game up, the new Galicia and Aragon tribes going blow for blow in challenges. Luke was eliminated without getting a single vote after a deadlocked rock draw sent him packing, Josh blindsided with an idol in his pocket.  A second tribe switch shocked the castaways expecting a merge, and JB and Hunter left the game just shy of it.

When the merge hit, a new alliance began to dominate the game.  With Abel also recruited as a member, Vivian, Nikola, Jayson and their alliance systematically picked off all who stood in their way.  Ollie, Natalie, Kiara, Julian, and Derek were picked off one by one, with the alliance turning on Richard as they thought him too shady a player. 

Now, only four remain.

Abel - The lone remaining fan was inactive at the beginning, but later ramped up his game to become a formidable social and strategic force.
Vivian - The "loud and proud" toxic is no stranger to drama or immunity wins, and she's determined to get her way on her third time playing this series.
Nikola - Ollie's arch-nemesis who got his revenge for his vote off in Indonesia, Nikola has also dominated in challenges and is looking to make it to the end on his second time around.
Jayson - The sole remaining winner has made it to his second finale in Will's Survivor franchise, does he have what it takes to become the first ever two-time winner?

Who will win?  Who will lose?  What will the jury have to say?  What's in store for next season?  All this and more on the season finale of SURVIVOR: SPAIN - FANS VS FAVORITES!
3362 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
all wishing to return once more to vie for the title of Sole Survivor.
MORE LIKE FORCED TO RETURN
3362 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, final 4!

Nikola, give it up once again!

Immunity, back up for grabs.

This challenge is simple: I post a quote someone has said previously in the game, you tell me who said it.  Person who gets the most questions right wins immunity, tiebreaker is whoever submits first.  I've deleted all the quotes from the forums, so don't bother looking for them.

1. "Uggh shut the fuck up [Vivian] for once, you're literally the most annoying person on this website."
2. "me from home as nikola wins immunity
https://31.media.tumblr.com/97c33743046c8ab5236257413e36ecef/tumblr_inline_mrjcbuqRTK1qz4rgp.gif"
3. "OHNATALIE HAS A SECRET ALLIANCE, WATCH OUT OR SHE'LL WASH YOU OUT OF THE GAME"
4. "Congrats you guys on staying that was close haha and the craziest tribal yet in this game just glad I wasnt a part of jt"
5. "Now you can wipe your ass with that necklace. You go glen"
6. "Also ElectraViv your fake hate of Will is just really annoying, it was only funny the first time so please stop. I hope you don't think you're Parvati by 'convincing me to vote with you by flirting just to betray you later' because I only did that to make the game interesting, I helped you when you were in trouble to flip the game, not because you convinced me or I like you :P
You're actually really annoying sorry bye c:"
7. "However all I want to say is Nikolai if your really gonna come on skype and say "[bannable]" to me kinda shows just how immature and pathetic you truly are and I feel embarrassed for you.

Good luck!
3362 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
Nikola, give it up once again!
3362 days 14 hours ago
ElectraViv
wtf at Rich getting the credit for Jimbo blindside... Hun that was me Nik and Jayson like girl bye
3362 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
"Nikola - Ollie's arch-nemesis"

WOOOOO!!!!! Were known for something
3361 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Results, in the order people submitted:

The correct answers were:
1. Hunter
2. Luke
3. Xander
4. Rich
5. Natalie
6. Will
7. Ollie

Scores:
Jayson - 5/7
Vivian - 6/7
Nikola - 3/7
Abel - 3/7

VIVIAN WINS IMMUNITY!

Viv, you've  gone from almost quitting to having won a spot in the final 3.

Everyone, please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for Vivian.
3361 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
No mail, slacker
Im at work, tell me who to vote unless im going, just tell me to vote so will doesnt get butt hurt
3361 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
3/4 votes received
3361 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
DONE, making will wait! Bye

Jk
3361 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3361 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3361 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jayson.  1 vote Jayson.
3361 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nikola.  1 vote Jayson, 1 vote Nikola.
3361 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Abel.  1 vote Nikola, 1 vote Jayson, 1 vote Abel.

1 vote left.
3361 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
i had to keep the black power alive b4 i leave

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!