This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan - Applications

Topic » Japan - Applications

1865 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications. Anyone who has not played in any of the previous 3 seasons of Will's Survivor is eligible to apply. The season will begin when I get a decent number of applications and will take about 2 weeks to complete.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here:
https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-japan/forum/topic/22469081

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
1865 days 4 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Name: rj

Do you have any prior group experience: yes sg1 and jives

What can you bring to the game: good tv and my disre to win

What is your favorite survivor season: game changers or blood vs water

Im active to 3 pm to 11 pm

If casted do you promise to adhere to atlest the standard of activity : yes
1864 days 9 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Emily
Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): no

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I'm in a few games now :)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Pep, energy and fun!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I love Cirie!

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Okay!
1863 days 23 hours ago
snick427
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Nick
Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:nicksaurer427

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I have a list in my profile, though bear in mind that I stopped keeping track

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm witty, determined, and dedicated

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]
1862 days 15 hours ago
CharlespattrickA7
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Charles
Color Level: white - new account list my old one

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): CharlespattrickA7

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
I’ve played casting on my old account , playing a game on Skype
What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
Ive been a fan for a few years now. I’m newer player but I love he game and I have good strategies. I’m fun and I’ve never met a stranger. I’m one to help others and try to stop conflicts

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  season  18

4 PM EST [maybe ]
5 PM EST [maybe ]
6 PM EST [maybe ]
7 PM EST [👍🏻]
8 PM EST [👍🏻]
9 PM EST [👍🏻]
10 PM EST [👍🏻]
1862 days 14 hours ago
BernieBudd
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Budd

Color Level: Light green budd

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Berniebudd

I've played in alot of games but never listed them. I've won a few games, ive gotten every placement from 2-16 atleast once. I usually atleast get jury. I've played in a few allstar seasons. I've returned as a coach in big brother. My favorite survivor hosts are ZforZombie and Mudndawilderness

I will bring good budd & hot fire flames soo no flint is necessary

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
Really any season with returnees but my fav is prob
Heroes vs. Villains

4 PM EST [z]
5 PM EST [z]
6 PM EST [z]
7 PM EST [z]
8 PM EST [z]
9 PM EST [z]
10 PM EST [zzz]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:

Pinky promise
1862 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ryan B.
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Iceey33

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: On my page

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I always give my best and attempt to play a winning game

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: probably HvV?

Tbh my times I’m available will vary because of work but I do my bed to be in attendance

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []
1862 days ago
J0K3R
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ty
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): danklinsworld

[1\16] Wangifold's Survivor Amazon - Jungle Games (4-3)
[1\18] Luis's Survivor: Cape Verde - (5-2)
(Villain Of The Season - Player of the season)
[1/16] Cutthroat Survivor: Overstepping Champs- (5-2-0) (Hero of the season)
[6\20] Cmack's Survivor 32: Rio de Janeiro
(Best Alliance Award - Best Blindside Award)
[3\20] (2 votes to win) Survivor Philippines: Fans vs Favorites III
(ALL ON MY PAGE)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I will be active af send a lot of confessionals and do whatever it takes to win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor: South Pacific

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]
1861 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Connor
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Connor_Tengaged

Turney Time Big Brother 7- Winner
Suitman's Survivor: Canary Islands- 7th/20
Suitman's Flop Nation: Ghost Island- 12th/24

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I take group games seriously and always put in effort.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China!

(note: I work as a news editor for my university so I have meetings 4x a week but they're only an hour each. Wednesdays are the only days I'm not free until after like 8)

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yep!
1861 days 12 hours ago
Java9044
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Dakota
Color Level: Red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): java9044

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Check my page

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am always active and trying my hardest :)

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  I’ve only seen 3 full seasons, but so far, I enjoyed Cambodia the most. Kelley Wentworth is my everything

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of course
1861 days 11 hours ago
sergeant
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Josh

Color Level:Light Green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): sergeant.tengaged

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: So much, it's all on my profile

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I always play hard. I know what it takes to make it to the end, but have yet to win a Survivor group game. So I will do what I have to do to win

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: That's a hard choice. But I enjoyed Philippines, Cambodia, Game Changers. and pretty much all of them.

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:  Yes
1861 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Sagar
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): supersd66

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: https://tengaged.com/blog/obscurity/3379871/no-title

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: star power

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Borneo

all times until april, then probably only 7 pm est onwards
4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1861 days 1 hour ago
milkrat69
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Milk
Color Level: Yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I'm currently in my first group game so check my page for that

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm very passionate and hardworking, being since I'm barely getting around the ropes of group games and everything, I really wanna test my abilities and skills and see how far I can go, with giving it all I have, and I won't stop till I come on top and win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cook islands, blood vs water, and Micronesia

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]
If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1861 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Chili
Color Level: Gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): fka.aoki

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: https://tengaged.com/blog/Lalisa/7845803/taylor-doodyful

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: im an all rounder and im funny.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: probably china honestly

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: sure.
1860 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Name - Erik

And I can promise to be as active as possible given my work schedule
1860 days 9 hours ago
jake_WD
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Jacob
Color Level: Red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): jake_isbored

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I have a lot, but most notably Big Brother Unlimited 10/11 (1st/7th) The Immunity Game 1 and 3 (2nd/1st) and Turney's The Challenge season 1 (11th)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm black so you got that minority spot filled, but also I'm very passionate and always give it my all in every game I play.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Probably Micronesia

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of course 100%

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!