This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Come Together

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2293 days 4 hours ago
It1002
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Armanti

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? One: I love TAR and have always wanted to compete on the show, so all that drive and spirit would go into this race. Two: I applied a couple of seasons ago, but didn’t get cast, so this could be your chance to get it right. Three: I have experience racing and am proven to be a good racer, so I would be a very competitive racer. In my first race, it was canceled about 3 or 4 legs in, but I was in the top 3 all of those legs. In the second, my partner and I came in 4th place out of 12, only coming in 4th or worse in the last two legs, and I have competed in some individual legs as part of another game, where I came in 1st and 2nd. Four: I am very clever and resourceful and would be a potential team to beat. Five: I will be very dedicated to the race and will NEVER quit a challenge. Six: I will have a lot of fun.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

I agree

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2293 days 2 hours ago
Hufus

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Hufus D.

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I'm a huge fan of The Amazing Race, but I feel like it's really underrated if compared to other tv shows around here. Plus if I'm chosen, I'm really gonna give my all!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I'm familiar with the game!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.  SURE!

2293 days 1 hour ago
Qwertyioup

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): X

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?
Because i am super active and i loveeee TAR so let me live my dream

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have played TAR once but i #Floped lol so i want Redemption

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
I agree to all terms and conditions
2293 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Brendi

Cause I have watched every single season of the amazing race, I'm a huge fan and would love to have this experience.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have :)

2293 days 1 hour ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Name:Jayden!!!!!
I should be selected because I am a noob and LOVE the amazing race. Always wanted to travel the world, super active,  and will do the best I can

2. I know how amazing race works, but I've never played it. Are these rules much different?
I agree to terms
2293 days 1 hour ago
Sparticus142
1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I'm very competitive and give my all in group games when I choose to join them. I am on vacation as well so I have time to compete and play. I love reality shows, I've been noted for my strategic planning in some well known games, and I think it would be really fun.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.I think I have, but I'll do a refresher because i'm not sure.
2293 days ago
hellomynameis347

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Will N.

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I'm willing to put in the work to win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Nope

2293 days ago
harrywasnak
----------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Harry

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I will be determined to win while also enjoying the whole process.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have and I hosted my own once

2292 days 23 hours ago
J2999

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): James

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Fan of the show, really want to play a group game based on it. Last time I played the tester leg, this time I'm determined to not only make the cast, but to win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Not played it, familiar with the rules

2292 days 23 hours ago
DrG2

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):
Jessie

Cause I will be a great competitor and I wanna make my revenge. I will be number 1 this season for sure

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I know the rules
2292 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Nolan

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be chosen because I care to play the game, I want to give it my best shot and this is a different experience on tengaged unlike any other and its a unique one time experience. I want to see how I will fare with reading comprehension lol. I'd be really active and cooperative when it comes to the hosts. Overall I feel like I'd be one of the interesting characters to watch.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yeah I know the format, I watch the show I've seen about 10 seasons so I understand a big deal of it, As well as playing the roblox version.

I agree
2292 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
--------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):Emmett

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?Ive played 1 or 2 of them before its nit that many tar groups to pkay and im a huge fan

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.yes

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.hell yea

2292 days 22 hours ago
Lalisa

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Chili

I should be selected for The Amazing Race, because I'm a very dedicated player who is always active, always willing to give something a go and has a lot of heart when it comes to competition. I'm very smart when it comes to getting things done quickly and efficiently and I'm very strategic, so I'm excited to compete. I've never participated in a group game series of The Amazing Race, so I'm ready to pop my TAR group game cherry.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
Growing up, I watched The Amazing Race nearly everyday and it was hands down my favourite reality series. I have yet to play a group game version of the franchise but hopefully I can adapt well to everything that is thrown my way and go for the win if I were to be casted.

I agree!

2292 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I want to have a great first experience with the Amazing Race on Tengaged.

I am familiar with the game, but I have never played it.

I agree
2292 days 21 hours ago
Maicolx3

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Iz

- I haven’t played one in a while and sure as hell would be interesting to see how well I can do this time!

- Yes I have :D

- Yes!

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!