This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Come Together

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2284 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Christian

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I'm the OG winner of Gen 2. I'd like to come back and still show I got what it takes to snatch another cool one million from Jambe Bank of Iceland

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yeehaw

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Mhm

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2284 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Kara

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I鈥檝e never played an AR game in the 5 years I鈥檝e been here lol. I鈥檇 really like the new expience and challenge 馃憤馃徎And Meeting new people is always a plus

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. - never played but I am familiar and will ask questions if needed!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yeppers!

2284 days 16 hours ago
wuau

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jeremy

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

After crowning the winner of the last season, why not trying to claim another one! It is great to start this adventure again, given that I enjoy it so much and will bring you everything I have to the game. XD

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

Yes of course :)

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

Yes, I agree.

2284 days 15 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

We invite everyone to apply (it doesn't matter how many times you've played). Everyone has an equal shot to get in this season.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Qaz

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I played in this series 4 or 5 years ago on a different account and had fun in my short tenure. I am well known in the survivor group game scene, but haven't played a group game since last July due to University, and love that there is a game that is non live as i'm too busy nowadays to play in games where you need to be on at certain times. I am a good competitor that will be driven as I don't think I'll be on the site for much longer and this could be one of my final games, so I will put everything I got into it.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes, I have watched the series for years and love it!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes sir!

2284 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
Giraffez Doris Buckel
yes once before long long long ago but as far as watch only when joey graceffa is on it
2284 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Max

With me you know you'll get someone who tries their hardest and will be active. I've played in your Solitary before... need I say much more on that regard? Plus I am not in many group games right now so having something else to do would be great.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
Yes I have and I'm familiar with the format. I've even run a practice leg with one of you guys in the past. :P
2284 days 12 hours ago
splozojames50
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): James

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I need REDEMPTION for my flop ass performance during that word search where i overanalyzed it and got out on the start line when it was not that hard in reality LOL

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.: yes ive done practice legs apart from the time i got last ;_;
2284 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
We invite everyone to apply (it doesn't matter how many times you've played). Everyone has an equal shot to get in this season.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Brady

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected for the amazing race because I believe I have a story to tell. You look at all these strong players and think their badass but when it comes to the Amazing Race I believe anyone can fucking win it regardless if there a noob or not. I'm sure people will be looking at this application automatically not selecting me because I'm not the most well known person on Tengaged but that's why I want to be on this season so bad. I want to prove to these bitches that I can fucking win this thing and I'll bring the passion that you want in a racer because I've never partaked in a game like this before and I want to prove that I can absolutely hang. If there's any twists like I'm absolutely ready for them to be thrown at me. I just really want to play so bad like my only Survivor group game I'm in right now is coming to an end and I have nothing else to do after that cause no apps are open so you know that I'll be 100 percent devoted to this game and I just hope that you reading this will see a different side to people that I want to compete and I think I got what it takes.

I haven't played the Amazing Race before but I've followed some legs to try and gets a saying for it but I feel like I'll still be fine regardless of my inexperience and I'll learn those rules so quickly if I have to just to be on this race.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Hell yeah! Bring them on cause I'll be ready

2284 days ago
bigdizzleyomama

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

*slams my resume down on the table*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WGjP2G8B16kwCYA58K4Ic_dOX90GpLAhIn4uuzUBVbI/htmlview
I was in qwrs the amazing race and got 5th with my partner ethan. I was a strong competitor and only got 5th because my partner鈥檚 computer died for about 10 minutes as i screamed at him. I know i have what it takes to win this race plus i do a lot of roblox the amazing races.
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes i have!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
*signs in blood*
2283 days 23 hours ago
Halloween

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Dylan

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I want to play again after what had happened last time I played lol, I was a huge trainwreck. Big fan of the show and the game.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are intro

duced during the race.

2283 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED

Thank you all for applying. Those who have qualified for the next stage will receive a mail with more details either tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday.

Thanks,
Ryan and Eric.
2282 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
2280 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Brogs

I have played the game multiple times. I won the first time and the last time I played, I used the twists to save myself, pissed a lot of people off, became the enemy, and continued to fight my way through until I placed 6th (I think). I'm not afraid to make moves. I am a competitor, and the only reason I got 6th last time and didn't do better is because I was so busy in my personal life that I took forever on the legs, but now I am here to prove that I am a winner and that I can win this game again. Watch out everyone because I am a threat and I will make waves!

I have played before and won.

AGREE!

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!