This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Come Together

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2307 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

We invite everyone to apply (it doesn't matter how many times you've played). Everyone has an equal shot to get in this season.

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2307 days 7 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Cos im amazing and the clear winner

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. nope lol

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

2307 days 7 hours ago
Lifeiscool

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jacob becton or lifeiscool

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? because I play your roblox games and LOVE IT and I always wanted to be apart of an TAR!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. on roblox yes!!!!!! but on TG no

2307 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Alan D.

In past seasons I've done well...minus a few technical bugs last time I played which really fucked me upbut aside from that I've been here did well, came back for All-Stars did better. I've been to a final and I know I can make another and hopefully go one better so hi let me win.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

I have.

*closes eyes* writes yes

2307 days 7 hours ago
paul028

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Paul

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I really enjoy playing group games and would love the experience!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I haven't played it before on roblox yes and understand it yes.

Yes.
2307 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Crypt

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I've applied many times before and I want my shot at this game. It's my turn to show everyone what I've got.

I'm familiar with the format.

Yes
2307 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Will

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I love watching the show and am ready to depend on just myself to win.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have!

2307 days 7 hours ago
1001games

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jonah

Ive played twice before and was ashamed of myself both times. However now that its in the past I feel like if I get one more chance I can prove that I will be an even stronger competitor. Third times the charm!

Yup and had a blast!

[x] Yes
[] No

2307 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
Cuz I'm active
Yes
Yes
2307 days 6 hours ago
NeonGrape1

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Quinn

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because it sounds cool and I haven't done anything like it before

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. No

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Ok :)

2307 days 6 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jay sean

I am a fighter and I want to win
no

Lets rocket
2307 days 6 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Zach

I love traveling and learning about new cultures and being open up to places that I didn’t even know existed. Plus I’m very competitive so I like to give it my all but still have some fun along the way. Plus I forgot to do the test leg last season so I won’t make that mistake again.

Yes I’ve played before, actually it was during one of your gen 1 seasons. I had a ton of fun and I’d be stoked to play again!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes!

2307 days 5 hours ago
TR1364

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): #TeamTomas

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? bc i have alot to bring in what i consider one of my favorite shows of all time . i actually have wanted to sign up to your game since season two , but now that my schedule is free , this season will be mine .

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. i have played one other amazing race , they are just not popular on tengaged i suppose ! that ' s why i 'm interested , tired of playing big brother , give me amazing race !

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. ye sur

2307 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Brittany

I’ve been wanting to try out another Amazing Race group and haven’t had the time until now! I heard how fun these can be so i’m very excited!!

Of course

YES
2307 days 5 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jack W.

I should be selected because of my thought process. I play this game with a mindset of logical advancement, pattern building, and learning about the world. I love to find out about the world, and this only helps make that learning and discovery easier. Plus, I've always just enjoyed The Amazing Race as a format, and I love how you incorporate how this all works with your format and the inventive twists you bring to the twisted, fucked-up table.

I am very familiar with The Amazing Race and I did the test leg last time, so I know it well.

Well of course. I just want a second shot at applying.

2307 days 5 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Dylan

I should be selcted for the race because I try my hardest  all the time and I am an entartaining person to watch. Also I am strategic-minded so I will talk to people when it comes to yields and uturns and maybe make an alliance. Throw any twist at me and Ill enjoy it because it helps me or because it makes me struggle. I loove struggling cause it challenges me. Also I make very good confessionals if you need those.

I have played it on Roblox a lot, I am even part of your group and I would really like to try your tengaged game too. I watched the reality show too so I know the format very well.

I agree.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!