This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Come Together

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2290 days 6 hours ago
JSBReality
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

We invite everyone to apply (it doesn't matter how many times you've played). Everyone has an equal shot to get in this season.

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jay S

-------------- QUESTIONS --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?
I am a super fan of the amazing race I've been playing it for a good 6 years now and I think I'll be a big threat to anyone
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Ok

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2290 days 5 hours ago
Timster

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Timster

- I DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE WITH A FLOP CAST. I applied with a STRONG cast and I really shouldn't have even made it as far as I did, I lucked out every round until I bottom goddessed my way into 11th. I would love to play this again with a bunch of people who (presumably) suck like me so I can have a decent shot! The hosting on both ends were really good. I KNOW Y'ALL THINK YOU HAVE BEEF WITH ME BUT THERE'S NO BEEF HERE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE RYAN FOR HIS SURVIVORAUTO & ERICA WILL ALWAYS BE MY ERICA. I really enjoyed the first game and hated it at the same time cause the comps were SO HARD but it's fun to challenge myself. This is one of the funnest group games I've played with consistent hosting and unique challenges. The effort put into this series is outstanding and i'd love to flop @ this again! So cast me but if you don't want to cast vet players again that's fine :( BUT CALL ME BACK FOR TAR: FAILURES... NOT SECOND CHANCES. BUT STRICTLY A SEASON OF PEOPLE W/ DOUBLE DIGIT PLACEMENTS CAUSE SECOND CHANCES WILL JUST BE ALLSTARS W/ 2ND PLACERS N SHIT WHO WILL DO REALLY GOOD AND I WANT TO MAKE IT KINDA FAR THIS TIME. KTHX
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

YES I DO DUH!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

YES I AGREE FOR THE RIGGED TWISTS THAT'LL SAVE ME FROM ELIMINATION <3
2290 days 5 hours ago
jwbrine

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Josh W.

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love the Amazinn Race! I love watching it. I just wish more people will host it.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes. And I'm very familiar with the rules.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YES

2289 days 22 hours ago
Rocketokid13

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Billy

I'm a bloody great competitor, but also a good sport. I know that I'll give this game 100% because it has such a rich history, and I want to make myself and everyone else proud.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
Yes, I'm familiar with the rules.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
I agree.

2289 days 22 hours ago
tonyiptony

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Tony (I.)

I play hard, and I play smart. It's been a very long while since I played any group game, and I think playing The Amazing Race would be a good way to get back into the groove of things. I followed the last season of it a bit, and it sounds really fun.

I've never played before, but am familiar with the game enough.

2289 days 17 hours ago
waf_

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Waf.

I have played in this game and I get eliminated because I was on a trip, so I think I need a second chance, 'cause I played very well, I think.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? Yes. I only played your TAR and I liked so much.

2289 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
--------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Luca

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Cause I'm floppy

2289 days 16 hours ago
mathboy9

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Adam

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because it was my first show I ever fell in love with and one of my first passions. I've loved Amazing Race for as long as I can remember and I think that I'd be a great, fun, and active contributor.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. YES! I've played your roblox version of course and I played a couple TAR group games a while ago but nothing even close to as interesting as this.

2289 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Shalyyynda Funquiaa (joking XD) Gonzalo (real name)

Because I'm DRAMA; with capital letter, and also very active.

No never, that's why i'm intrigued

Yeah, as long as no get like Cirie in top6 full of inmunity twist XD

-------------- END OF APPLICATION ------------
2289 days 12 hours ago
Zelen

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Zelen

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Why not?)0)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. No, I have not read

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Okay^^

2289 days 12 hours ago
Solinne64
------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Chloe

I always wanted to play a TAR game but never thought it would be the right moment, but now it is and Id love to give it a try! Im super motivated !!

Ive never played a game like this but I pretty much know the rules and Ive watched a few seasons on TV (Season 27 being my favorite)

Yes sure !!! Id love to get a chance to play so Im counting on you to cast me !! :p
2289 days 11 hours ago
boogie23
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Boogie

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Im a huge fan of the show, and been watching since Season 12, and I have been watching it since then.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I was on a Amazing Race game on here, by you wasn't I? Didn't I make it to the finale too? Weird that I'm not listed on the wiki though.. Didn't end up winning.  I have also played it on roblox too.

https://i.gyazo.com/83ecd37549a843d6d401db385b3d3024.png

By applying for The Amazing Race: Come Together, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree to the conditions.

2289 days 11 hours ago
Blingbae
------------ APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jerry

I usually tend to spend most of my time on Tengaged, and I would love to have a fun experience hopefully as a first time Amazing Race player!

No, I haven't played The Amazing Race on Tengaged.

Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions.

2289 days 11 hours ago
gabes

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Gabe

While I'm new to Tengaged, I'm not new to TAR nor to Reality TV websites. I've played on (insert other site starting with Z) for a while and I figured I might as well branch off to TG as well! I'm what would be considered a superfan, I've seen every episode of the real show! I'm also very involved with TAR in the Roblox community. I have 200+ wins on your old TAR, and I play your new TAR almost every day. I'm also in a TAR longterm, (The Amazing Race Reborn) and I've placed first in a leg so far! I want to try to establish a name for myself on Tengaged.

I've played other TARs but not on here. I checked your rules section and don't have any questions!

Of course! Thanks for considering me
2289 days 10 hours ago
Neme91

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Nehemiah

I never really played a TAR game on tengaged and I wouldn't mind at all to try. It's a fun game and I'd be keen to give it my all I'm very dedicated to any game i play so i'd be like so into it.

Yes I'm familiar with the game

Of course! Thanks for considering me

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!