This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Friends For Life (PREMIERE)

Topic » Friends For Life (PREMIERE)

1386 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
Well, hello there! The 32 of you look like an exciting cast! This is also the largest cast I have ever hosted. You 15 pairs (and one pair of strangers) were brought from all over Tengaged to compete in a gruelling challenge season. I’ve brought you (virtually) to Zurich, Switzerland. It’s a place I actually visited in my travels pre-pandemic, and I’m excited to incorporate some real life locations into the game. It’s a healthy mix of veterans and rookies this season, with only one pair of friends competing both as veterans. We also have a large rookie cast, which is exciting.

Few quick house keeping items before we get to the details:

First is that if your friend/team member is inactive, message me. If at any point 2 people on different teams are kicked out for being inactive, their partners will simply be teamed up (I call this “Sarah’s Law” in honour of queen Sarah Rice **all hail Sarah Rice**) so that way, no one has to be sent home. Unless only one person is inactive, in which a few other scenarios may play out.

Friendship plays a huge part in this season and will play much more of a part than you may realize. Be nice to the other teams; I’ll let you know why soon ;)

I make all the calls. If I kick someone out or dock someone for breaking a rule, please don’t question it. Sending screen shots of mails or group chats is not allowed and is punishable in various ways including: losing your vote, disadvantage in elimination, or having to sit out of a daily challenge. Verbally abusing people is not considered a reason to kick someone out. However, threats, racism, sexual harassment, etc, are all grounds for removal, so if you feel violated or unsafe, please mail me as to why.

Replacements are a hot button issue within my series. This season will have NO REPLACEMENTS as we have a cast the size of a sixth grade class and it does not seem necessary. So, replacements are not a thing.

So anyways, here is how this season will work. The game plays in a (roughly) 72 hour cycle, with almost everything being non-live.

Hour 0-24 (day 1) will be the challenge, which will be non-live unless otherwise stated at least 24 hours before. Once the winners, also known as the “best friends” for the round are revealed, voting can open! Winners have a ton of power and are safe from elimination, so winning is essential. Best friends get 3 privileges. 1) safe from elimination, 2) get to send another team not safe into elimination, and 3) get to choose the elimination challenge for the round. Most challenges can be won by just one person participating. However, they are all much, much easier in pairs, so make sure your friend participates for the best chance at victory.

Hours 25-48 (day 2) will be voting. The house will vote for a pair to go into the elimination dome. AFTER the house votes, the best friends will vote for a second team to join the house challenger in the dome. After this, the non-live elimination will commence. OH ALSO, voting will be individual, not as a team. Again, you and your teammate are not required (but are encouraged) to vote together.

Hours 49-72 (day 3) will be elimination. The eliminations could be any number of categories from puzzles, to endurance, to strategy. It is a head to head game, with the house challenger and winner picks as the competitors. Winners stay in the game, and losers go home. It’s that simple. All eliminations are non live, and that’s a strict Cereal’s Series rule. The elimination game to be played will be decided by the best friends for the round.

PREMIERE: The LIVE premiere of this season will take place Saturday (July 25) at 8:00pm EST. We will have the welcome mixer (which is just roll call lol) and then a challenge that will be played out. ALSO, voting will also be live, and elimination (which is strictly non-live) will be posted afterwards.

Thanks for joining guys. I’m very excited :)
1386 days 7 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Thanks Cereal I cant wait to play
1386 days 7 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Did u want me to actually read all of that
1386 days 6 hours ago
Absol
Ok hi my 30 new best friends :)
1386 days 4 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ok
1386 days 2 hours ago
FairyBoss
fairyboss1 is my skype if anybody wants to talk
1385 days 23 hours ago
Florina
woooo
1385 days 22 hours ago
Lalisa
woohoo yea
1385 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Can't wait
1385 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Firex3898 is my skype
1385 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
live:lhooper8899 is my Skype
1385 days 21 hours ago
Zoon
zaymonster1 is my skype, i’m so excited!
1385 days 21 hours ago
Dracarys
yasss
1385 days 20 hours ago
Sameed27
yay
1385 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
1385 days 17 hours ago
CruelSummer
hello everyone!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!