This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Friends For Life (PREMIERE)

Topic » Friends For Life (PREMIERE)

1384 days 18 hours ago
FairyBoss
hiii
1384 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Absol
Alexa
Michael
Summer
Noah

That's who we have so far
1384 days 18 hours ago
3pi14159
here
1384 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Well I'll go ahead and get started and everyone else can trickle in as they come. Challenge will start in about 10 mins :)
1384 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
So, welcome guys! The challenge: friends for life is finally starting! I'm so glad to be hosting all of you. I hope we all have a great season together.
1384 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
:D
1384 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
So, I'll explain this first challenge and then we can get it underway. Live challenges are a tad awkward for me since 90% of mine are non-live LOL.
1384 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
lmao it's all g
1384 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Our opening challenge is called "Uetilberg" named after the mountain I actually climbed in Switzerland. I mean, it's not really a mountain BUT it is technically classified as one sooo....anyways you'll be climbing it for your first challenge!

For this first challenge, you'll be doing it in 3 parts. It will be an epic race to the top to raise your team flag and grab that very important win. The 3 parts will be spam, math, and puzzle.

PART 1: You'll create a blog with your team name as the title (your usernames or your team colour will be acceotable). You'll get 10 DIFFERENT USERS not participating in this season to comment on it. Then mail me when done.

PART 2: I'll mail you a math equation. When done, mail me you're done.

PART 3: I'll mail you a link to a jigsaw puzzle you must solve. First person to mail me back a picture of their completed puzzle WITH A LOGGED IN TENGAGED TAB AS PROOF of finishing will be our winners and this round's pair of best friends.
1384 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
alright
1384 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
when do we go?
1384 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
https://tengaged.com/group/5027-cereals-challenge-friends-life/forum/topic/24083312

Here's the forum for the challenge. Please go there for now :)

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!