This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Galapagos - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3351 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
I can't help but feel they're running the game a little TOO well, and we could expect a blindside.

But I will say, there is a deadly combo in this game.
3350 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
I already know who.
ethan and ben?
3350 days 14 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAOOO YES JUST CHECKING IN GOOD FUCKING BYE LUIS
3350 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
Third idol play for Ethan.

You'd think after twice they wouldn't vote for him again, but they're in the wrong!
3350 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
i don't understand. There is MANY more escudo members. Why the fuck don't they vote for them? Ethan is only good when he has an actual alliance. Widdle down the numbers he has.
3350 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
I don't quite understand either. Granted, I don't have all of the perspectives in the game.
3350 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
also i'm very impressed by alex. He is turning into one of the best physical competitors this series has ever seen. He is winning challenge after challenge. Even against challenge god himself, ethan, he is still winning.
3349 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
i think changing the search time from 5 min to 15 min is needed. Idols are being found to easily at this point :P
3349 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
Newz - I know, I'm thinking on how to make idol searches still accessible, but more difficult.
3348 days 17 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm enjoying the game - Logan, why do you hoard the confessionals ? :D x
3348 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Rhys - Two reasons.

1) I'm so afraid of a leakage :X

2) I haven't recorded confessionals since like Episode 3 yet. I've just been sooooooo busy! So I will probably finish cutting and editing the season after it finishes.

But believe me guys, it's a pretty dang good season. Lots of confessionals and some of them are pretty enjoyable.
3348 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
OKAY. Blindside tonight. What do ya'll think?
3348 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
sorry i havent been paying attention this season... ben and ethan have kinda kept me somewhat into it. ben made an error giving his idol to ethan, but he said he'd rather be out of the game than be in without ethan. soooo calculated risk, sucks it didnt pay off, but they had blood up to their elbows. it was only a matter of time for one to go. rooting for ethan, but he'll have a tough time without his loyal ally ben.
3348 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
If I had looked at this season from the beginning, I would have said I fully expected one of the Final Six left to be in the actual Final Six.

It's kind of amazing how casting works out and how people surprise you! :)
3348 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
I'm so sad to see ben go :(
he was someone who i was rooting for and someone who i pushed to apply for this game :(

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!