This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Galapagos - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3331 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: Galapagos.
3331 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Im going to post my cast assessment once the players have been kicked out of vl
3331 days 2 hours ago
KidA
^^^
3331 days 1 hour ago
Boots22
ohi
3330 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
I can confirm that none of the cast members have access to the Viewers Lounge. My own cast assessment should be posted sometime tonight hopefully.
3330 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO. this fucking cast
3330 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
------------New'z cast assessment---------------------------
El Sol - "Young":
Jacob Jones (Number1SurvivorFan): Never have played against him, don't know him
Lukas Smith (SirNiceGuy): Have played with him before and he is a solid player. Hope he makes it far.
Daniel Diskch (DanielzSnooz) - He is someone to look out for in new, new gen. but he is playing 5+ games at a time usually, and he is hosting a season aswell, so i don't know how well he will do.
Luis Leal (_Adidas_): Have played with him before but haven't really seen how good he is first hand.
Bryant Blackwood (z3ro)- No idea who this guy is.
Andrew Lei (AndrewIsBored)- No idea.

Escudo - "Middle-Aged":
Joel White (JoelW55) - He has had good placing so far, BUT, he hasn't won a game yet.
Will Johnson (WANJ)- No idea
Ethan Hanslo (Ethan000)- Great player and I really hope he makes it far :D
Alex Johnson (AlexTheGreat)- no clue
Ben Gresham (bigben1996)- Great player. He is a huge threat to win and i wouldn't be surprised to see him at FTC
Nate Tyson (Nt888)- No clue

Serpiente - "Old":
Josh Kelman (mman23)- No clue
Rich Miller (Zed55)- No clue
Alexandra Rue (Alyxandra)- No clue
Sagar Culpepper (obscurity)- Good and solid player and i think he will make a deep run this game.
Clair Fortalejo (haycsclair)- No clue
Raymondo Moss (zzlys89)- No clue.
3330 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
By the way, Ethan and Bigben is a tight duo so look for them to make it far this season.
3330 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm

This video is unlisted, so only people in the VL can view it. It's the only piece I can bring to the VL with the potential of it getting leaked because there's no actual information there.
3330 days 16 hours ago
JodiRollins
YES IT'S BACK
3330 days 1 hour ago
jman96
getting a feeling that the young ones will be picked off one at a time.
3329 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
i think that cast assessment was good.

Oh, and, sorry for continuing on and bugging you about it but pleaseee finish top 10 :D
3329 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
There was a person or two who have been saying that the age difference won't make an impact.

I beg to differ.

It'll be interesting to see. I see a difference in how each tribe operates just based on their amount of maturity which has been connected to age.
3329 days 21 hours ago
Mchappy
That was a great cast assessment, Logan!

As someone who has been lurking group game silently for months now, there are a couple players I'm excited to watch. Namely Ethan and Sagar rn since both are in other groups as well (Ben, Daniel, Jacob, Lukas also on my radar).

I hope by being active in the VL/watching the group, I can learn some tricks that I can take to use for when I begin participating in more group games.
3328 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
if these guys are smart, they would vote off sagar right now, before he is a threat.
I can definitely see a sagar and alyxandra duo on this tribe.
3327 days 19 hours ago
KidA
zzlys89
By the way I lied on the application. I'm really 17 you old farts! :p

LMAOOOOO LEGEND

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!