This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Galapagos - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3355 days 3 hours ago
Dryerfish
Cheering for Ethan and Ben :)
3355 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Tonight I believe the cherry on top is the fact that four people have had yet to attend tribal council.
3354 days 23 hours ago
LoganWorm
I've just now begun reading the confessionals for the merge, and I am laughing my ass off! Most enjoyable confessionals I think I've had in a while.
3354 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
It's never good to go to merge without going to tribal council atleast ONCE. you don't know who is with you and who isn't.
I mean, yea, it's cool that you won every comp but still :P
I would have thrown atleast 1 comp to be honest lol.
3354 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
calling it right now. An idol is going to be played by an escudo member.
3354 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
Same @Newz
3354 days 4 hours ago
jman96
oh
3354 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
There you have it. Newz called it, Ethan played an idol, and Sagar blindsided.

What a tribal.

ALTHOUGH, I can't say it topped the first All-Stars tribal at the merge, but it was pretty close.
3354 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
That tribal was insane. I didn't think luis would play it.
3354 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Sad to see sagar go because he is a great player and makes games interesting. However, that was a great play by Escudo members.
3353 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
Ethan <3 Ben <3
3353 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
I feel like Alex and Ethan are actively matching each other in challenges, and I think that's going to bite one of them soon since they came from a tribe who won ALL of the time.

They're HUGE physical threats.
3353 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
yea it's insane to think that there is someone out there that can match ethan in comps.
I think Alex will become a leading new gen group game player if he keeps this up.
But then again, this is only coming from comps, i don't know how well he is at strategy and social
3351 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Clair gone, and now Luis gone.

ALL Escudo still remains.
3351 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Escudo completely RUNNING this game. Finding idols left and right and make amazing plays

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!