This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Galapagos - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3349 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'm really wondering what will happen at tonight's tribal council because there was some tension from Jacob at the last tribal between him and Luis, especially with the fake idol play.

Now I am wondering, will it be 4 vs. 2? It could go any way on that.

Escudo + Serpiente vs. El Sol again.
Escudo + El Sol vs. Serpiente this time.
Serpiente + El Sol vs. Escudo this time.

It would make sense to go after Escudo for the numbers, but I know sometimes larger groups crumble when they get to the merge, so I could see why that would not be the first choice.

Will there be a #blindside tonight? :O
3347 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
i'm happy that alxyandra is gone. Luis is making this game interesting and he is good tv! :D
3347 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
I agree -- Luis is panning out as a more interesting character than I originally thought to be.

Alexandra is gone, and I think that could really push Clair forward deep into the game.
3347 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
LUIS'S ASS NEEDS TO GO.
3347 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
He was horrible in a group game I was in with him that just ended, he played an awful fucking game and was disgusting.
3346 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
so far, i'm rooting for luis, ethan, ben and sagar.

I think merge is going to be AMAZING with all these players mentioned above. This season is good already but I think merge is going to be superb.
3346 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
I don't see an original Escudo surviving tonight, but if I do, I will be impressed.

If Luis and Jacob don't see that merging 6 original Escudo members is not a real potential danger, I'm not sure what is. But, I suppose, you never know.
3345 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
yea, i'm also expecting joel or will to go tonight. It's impressive to see how luis went from misplaying an idol to now really controlling the tribe.

Oh, and congrats on getting black Logan :)

Also, pleaseeeee continue the top 10. There is only 2 more moments XD
3345 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
Will do Newz. XP
3345 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
logan requested i kill some newbies egos hey
3345 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
rooting for sagar and clair btw
3345 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
I wonder if this merge will top the All-Stars merge? Got a lot of interesting dynamics goin on I think.

To #blindside or #notblindside is the question?
3344 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
my gosh this merge is going to be insane. I have really high expectations for a good merge.
I think this is where ethan and ben, as a duo, get tested because they haven't been to tribal yet so they don't know who is their true ally and who isn't.
3344 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'll catch up on all this soon x
3343 days 12 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rating Merged Players that I know!

haycsclair >
Clair's strengths lies in her social game - she's so easy to get on with, and she's one of those unexpected players. You think she's going to be a wilting flower, but she turns out to be a venus fly trap and can swallow some of the biggest players whole. The problem is, as soon as you know with her how the magic trick is done, as in how her 'game' works, she suddenly becomes the number 1 target, so lets hope she can keep her true self hidden.

obscurity
Sagar is an excellent player, and very diverse! He's hosted enough and played enough to know how to play a lot of different scenarios. My problem is, no matter how good his social game is, people are going to want this big named player gone! How can he bypass this target? He'll have to play a sly game to do so!

Ethan000
Ethan is a great player, very heroic, very solid, great at challenges, and he can set himself on cruise control and go far! My concern is that people can't help but LOVE to blindside Ethan. He's one of those targets that seems so juicy - he's the 'we gotta blindside' guy, so Ethan will have to use his connections and wits to keep one step ahead!

bigben1996
Ben is great, and with this cast, my pick to win potentially! He's very strategically, very friendly and just not enough of a threat to be valuable to an alliance as well as hidden to enemies. Ben just has to do what he does best and realise the threats, and remove them quickly and without attention.

Number1SurvivorFan
He's in my frat, and is so enthusiastic and a lot of fun! I think his energy will come across and people will be dying to work with him or use him as a number. Hopefully he'll be willing to make the necessary cuts and think far ahead enough to get him into the right final 3. I have high hopes this lad!

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!