This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Galapagos - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

3357 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
He just doesn't want to admit he's the old fart... ;)
3357 days 9 hours ago
jman96
lol
3356 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
wow, i didn't expect the old tribe to be the tribe to lose comps. I mean, they have sagar who can carry a team all on his own :o

I'm not surprised that el sol hasn't gone to tribal yet. They have some really good comp players.

By the way, has any idols been found yet Logan?
3356 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
You mean the Escudo tribe? El Sol voted the first person out.
3356 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
I would be lying if I said no one ever looked for one at this point, but as far as whether or not someone has them... :O ?
3356 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
I don't know about you, but the Serpiente tribe appears to be toxic @ Josh right now.
3356 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
me
3356 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
yea sorry, the escudo tribe. I'm not surprised them to see them winning comps.

Oh and i laughed a little from this - "Go look at my profile and see how well I do in other group games- this is clearly an outlier performance. " - Josh

If you check his profile, there is nothing on it :P

But yea, I feel like Josh made his case to stay even worse by asking them not to "keep beating a beaten horse". He can't handle the heat, so he starts lashing back, which just makes his target bigger.
3355 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
So they voted out Josh. While some of what Josh said was clearly ridiculous, I have to say, the challenge was most likely a very good excuse to get rid of someone where they didn't have terribly good excuse for before.
3352 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
wow i did not expect lukas to go this early..... :O
3352 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
From Jacob:
"Jacob - So are you saying that the El Sol members may not stick together tonight?

I'm not saying that we won't stick together; we might stay together tonight, we might not. All I'm saying is that there are cracks, it's not like we're one big happy family or whatever."

That doesn't sound like a loyal alliance. :x
3351 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Why would you say that there is cracks in your alliance publicly? that makes no sense.
3351 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
So...pretty interesting pre-merge tribal council right there.
3350 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Wow, they got played hard :o
3349 days 11 hours ago
Mchappy
I literally gasped @ double idol play

then fell out of my chair when one was fake, and the other wasted

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!