This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3222 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
cory stop abusing my Rhys :(
We're MUTHAFUCKIN buddies
3222 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Shady I didn't not vote you because I wasn't sure where your loyalty was... I knew you were working more with them... I didn't vote you because Id rather have ended up in a F3 with you than Cory, Mearl or Jamie
3222 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
I wonder how this game would've gone if I had lost that duel...
3222 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
ONE TIME RHYS DIDN'T VOTE ME IN A GAME BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE THE FIRST 2 TIME WINNER

OH HE'S A 2 TIMER ALL RIGHT
3222 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
I nearly did vote Cory because I did feel others were butt kissing.

I think things would've been different had I bothered to read the tribal where Stephen went... It took me forever to realise he got 5 not 3 votes
3222 days 9 hours ago
Js21
Cory had the best improvement overall after being a premerge boot because of me

Shady has the best JJ improvement

And Millie is the only player to never be voted out
3222 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Look at one of Cory's answers, Ill pull it out if i must, he says specifically he didnt vote me out cause he didnt know where i stood, perhaps you were like that but it obviously effected some people. Enough to keep me around with no votes till f5
3222 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Jus am I the highest placing 3 time player on average?

3rd, 1st, 4th ? :(

Thailand robbage still bothers me ... That fucking noob inactive winning final immunity
3222 days 9 hours ago
Js21
The only thing that I wished was different was that Dana did not quit, her blindside would have fueled a lot of momentum into the rest of the game
3222 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
But Shady everyone I spoke to said you'd be an ideal F3 ...

Millie
Rhys

Someone else

Because they thought they'd easily beat you
3222 days 9 hours ago
XJamzX
Idk if this is relevant but yeah Marshall I always felt like you were a goat because unlike Rhys you were so obviously playing both sides but I didn't get why if that makes sense.

I feel like Cory getting 1 vote is kinda symbolic of his game because he actually played a good game, there was just always something else going on. Is that rude of me to say?
3222 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Rhys was trying to keep me around as long as possible i believe, he didnt want to place a target on my back, maybe he had other intentions i dont know.
and we all know Millie hadnt spoken to enough people to have a proper game sense at any time
3222 days 9 hours ago
HowLovely
js can u give me an award
3222 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
No this is what Rhys supposedly said in confessionals. It was a ponderosa discussion point
3222 days 9 hours ago
Js21
Luke you get best majority warrior member

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!