This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3212 days 14 hours ago
Js21
@Shady

Yes I'll open them, but I didn't get to post all of the confessionals this season
3212 days 14 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Anyways I'd say good bye forever but i know ill see Ben again...someday somehow.....
Thanks Stephen, Jamie, Rhys and Mearl I enjoyed having conversations with all 4 of you
oh and Cory, sorry i forgot Cory
3212 days 14 hours ago
Lifer107
i did too
3212 days 14 hours ago
Js21
I didn't post every confessional from everyone, because there was a small period of time when I was just done with this season
3212 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Why no Ty to me wtf </3
3212 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
Tbh, I'm so disappointed in myself...everyone aligned with me trusted me and I just didn't make enough connections, :(
3212 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
TheRealSlimShady
DID STEPHEN WANT ME TO FUCKING SAY I USED HIM?
IS THAT WHAT HE WANTED
OOOOOOOOH JEEZUS

^If that was your strategy, then yes. I wanted honesty and both Cory and Millie were honest with me.

You contradicted yourself on these. For instance: ''I didnt vote you out in this game stephen''

And then you proceeded to say: ''It really sucked that i had to vote you out both times cause you really are a swell guy''

And that was all in one answer, so giving two different answers in one isn't really being honest and straight forward :P
3212 days 13 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Did i say I had to vote you off? I thought i clarified that i had a part in it w/o voting you off, thats what i was refering to in the second one
My bad i wasnt clear
But i didnt use you everything i said was true apart fro that 1 fuck up
3212 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
It's okay, it's all been said and done, so we're cool :)
3212 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
On a totally different note, THE SECOND CHANCERS ARE BACK FROM FILMING!
3212 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
Can we just agree that I was screwed from the beginning XD
3212 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
LMFAO @ me winning

then everyone who voted me saying I didn't deserve to win

#istillbeatyou #wheresyourwinthen? #nevervotedoutEVER #wontwicebasically
3212 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
3212 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
Just a few things.

1. Marshall, everyone could have beaten you. No offense to you as a person. I think you're a really nice guy and played a really good game to get to the end, but ultimately you just hurt too many people along the way to get their jury votes.

"Millie didn't have the strategic mindset" (OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT). Um the only reason I aligned with you was to 1. Take out Ben and 2. Because I knew I could beat you in the final three (as I quite clearly did). To say I didn't have a strategic mindset when I made some of the biggest moves of the season and then go on to win OVER yourself, is a bit insulting.

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!