This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3212 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
2. Ben, you know I really like you and will continue to support you. I told you in mail, don't vote for me just because I'm your friend, but vote for who you think played the best game. I think it's REALLY insulting for you to say you only voted for me as you think I was robbed in my previous season, rather on the gameplay this season. I TOLD you to vote who played the best game, so you can't moan at me for not playing a 'good enough game' when you voted for me to win like ?????????//

If you think Cory played a better game than me you should have voted for me. I know you you said I answered my final tribal questions well, but if you think overall (as per your rankings) that Cory should have won then you should have voted for him, or otherwise shut up. I would rather lose fairly (again) than win for bullshit reasons.

ANYWAYS regardless of that I would have won anyway xoxox *looks at my win and glares at your 0*

#ByeBenlicia
3212 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
3. Sorry I couldn't be here. I went to a festival up in London with my best friend (around midday) and got SUPER drunk and only just got back (middnight) and im still kinda tipsy, so yeah sorry.

Also, I'm noticing a ton of spelling/grammar mistakes in my responses above and it's coz I'm still kinda drunk so yeah.
3212 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
If I was voting for my friend Marshal would've got my vote as I talk to him a lot more than I talk to him. Where did I say I ONLY voted you because you were robbed in a previous season? If you bothered to read what we said throughout the past few pages you'll see the main reason I said I voted you was your FTC answers. I have the right to moan if I, and many others, including the host... felt that the FTC didn't accurately represent the best player of the season. I vocalised several times that the person I would've awarded best gameplay to was Rhys, hence why I said that I don't think you were the BEST player of the season... but I still felt you were worthy of winning.

So I don't get why you're getting so defensive unless you feel there's something to defend in the sense of a clear weakness?

My player rankings were from pre-FTC where I read your game moves... hence why I said I was out of touch with the jury... who I would've spoken to AFTER I was voted out and DURING FTC. That's simple logic.

I don't get what you're trying to achieve by acting cocky when we've congratulated you on your win and now you're trying to act like you're this almighty individual when no one here has personally attacked you or said you played a bad game?

If you want to speak up like this to people you're claiming you "support" than I wish you'd have found the guts to do this earlier on in the game rather than to stay quiet and bitch about Viv and her crew after they were voted out.
3212 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
4. Regardless of what I said, I want to thank Jamie, James, Luke and Stephen for their jury votes and making me win twice (well... kinda).

Stephen, message me whenever! You're such a nice guy and after my poor performance at keeping in touch with you, I want us to remain in contact.

Jamie you're super nice so message me for a chat whenever too!!!

James, I'll apply to your Survivor soon if I have time. Also let me know if you start up any RPG games again. Also you can message me for a chat whenever as I miss our convos even tho I just went in on you like 2 posts ago.
3212 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
Like Millie I don't dislike you at all and I said I was happy for you to win.

I just think you're taking all of what I said on the previous pages the wrong way. I voted you to win because I think you were more deserving than Cory and Marshal... not because I like you personally or because of what happened in Cagayan
3212 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
James, I'll apply to your Survivor soon if I have time. Also let me know if you start up any RPG games again. Also you can message me for a chat whenever as I miss our convos even tho I just went in on you like 2 posts ago.

... Fine. But still don't get why you're going off on me after I gave you praise and voted you to win... but... whatever.
3212 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
I just feel it was a bit rude to post a ranking of who the best players are in the season and put me as fifth, almost immediately after I won the season. Although I don't think you intended it maliciously, it comes across as if you are basically discrediting my win and saying 'congrats Millie you deserved to win against Cory/Marshall' but you didn't actually play the best game'.

I know I didn't play a SUPER strategic game by being the forefront of alliances and directing big moves and blindsides for the alliance, but I would still argue that as the WINNER, that would make me the best player? Although Jamie, Mearl, Rhys and yourself would have all likely beat me in a final scenario, isn't it a part of a game to ensure that the biggest threats to win (the four mentioned above) didn't make it to the end, something which I did?

I'm not trying to be like omg I'm the best player ever bow down to me, but I feel like I accomplished what Survivor is about; Getting the the finals with people you can beat. Anyways, my point is, I'm not saying you can't voice your opinion on who you personally feel played the best strategic came this season, I just felt it was a bit out of order to voice it so soon after my win, as if I didn't deserve it.
3212 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
Millie that wasn't a ranking of the best players in the season -_- it was my opinions during the final 7 who I thought I would vote for from most likely to least, and to show how I was completely OUT OF TOUCH. Those are the key words.

I agree with what you said in the second paragraph... and I never said anything against what you've said there. Hence why I'm shocked you turned up and decided to throw shade at me, someone who openly said they like you as a person and appreciated your gameplay/FTC handling enough to vote for you.

Again... what I said was at the final 7 (hence why I only ranked everyone from Mearls elimination) this was the order in which I would've voted people. At that point I had Cory high because he was the last WW from that side, and we knew him getting to the end was dangerous. The fact I said I was out of touch shows how I wasn't aware of what the jury (including myself) would see once we heard your games via your opening speeches and answers.
3212 days 3 hours ago
Lifer107
The way I see it (or at least explain it to myself) is that I was the final survivor of the alliance that was struggling during the final stages of the game, Millie was the final survivor of the alliance that was in power during the final stages, and Marshall was somewhere in the middle.

So Millie definitely deserved the win, but it can be spun in different ways depending on how you look at it
3212 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Millzipede
LMFAO @ me winning

then everyone who voted me saying I didn't deserve to win

^I didn't say that :o
3211 days 21 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Thanks for the words millie. What I meant about the strategic mindset was that... Well you didn't really speak to enough people to have a good read on the game. I've seen you play before so it wasn't on your gameplay generally.
3211 days 18 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
sick finale guys

Sorry, cory is a fucking hero and now i've cheaped him out of votes twice, BUT THIS TIME I WASN'T BITTER I PROMISE.

Well played Millie, not a bad win at all <3 <3

js21, have me/cory back!!!!!!!!

love you shady <3 ben you're a true fucking hero m8

and also i was just teasing about Jamie so you read that well x
3209 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
Glad I joined the ranks of "Shawns weird vl people" @Ben

At least those weird vl people talk to me on a regular basis lol
3209 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
It's a joke... Something people in the VL don't seem to get.

I was gone for ages and returned and sent round a mail and you didn't really reply much :/

And last time I spoke to you loads you still tried to vote me out first in Shawns HvV... So evidently talking to you wasn't a guaranteed was for us to keep a bond...
3209 days 6 hours ago
Joeker
Doesn't help that I don't group game as often I used to

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!