This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3221 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Naw Jamie that's true
3221 days 18 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Idk if this is relevant but yeah Marshall I always felt like you were a goat because unlike Rhys you were so obviously playing both sides but I didn't get why if that makes sense.

Yea sure obviously you can express your opinion, but my reasoning was that i had too many people close to me i didnt want to blindside. The longer i kept them around the least likely i personally had to vote them off myself and make them bitter (i.e Mearl and Rhys)
Plus to me it didnt mattr if people knew i was playing both sides or not, cause i wanted that rep of disloyalty as it would keep me safe. I mean if it was kept under wraps sure, but if it was exposed i didnt really give a crap
3221 days 18 hours ago
Js21
@Ben is one of the reasons why you voted out Jamie because Rhys was telling you in pms that he was a genius
3221 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
But you should've cared because ultimately it lost you the game.
3221 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Honestly I thought Jamie made the best move of the game by voting out Cory instead of Rhys. His explanation was perfect and set up everything in the right way
3221 days 18 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
It gave me the ability to get to this point, I probably wouldve gotten 4th or 5th with your side and obviously with Mearl's side i wouldve ended up 4th or 5th there as well. Only cause of that play was I even able to get to this point
3221 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Jus do Rhys and I still get tickets to a new season
3221 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
I already had it in my head that I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to the end with him. I wanted Millie and Shady in finals as I think I could've won there.

Then Rhys made two separate comments praising Jamie... Although I took one as sarcastic it did make me more willing.

But I feel bad about the whole thing now because Stephen was like "No you would've won regardless" which is awkward.
3221 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
I will take a RI SOPA style tribe layout thank u
3221 days 18 hours ago
XJamzX
Yeah Marshall I feel like your slightly bad rep kinda meant that whatever side you went to you were automatically below someone :/
3221 days 18 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Btw Js, are you opening your confessionals dump?
3221 days 18 hours ago
XJamzX
Yeah I was never winning against James but oh well, what has been is over now and it's all fresh beginnings for us all
3221 days 18 hours ago
HowLovely
yes thx
3221 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
But my ideas on the final few and who Id vote didn't match with the jury

Rhys > Jamie > Cory > Mearl > Millie > Mashal

... Millie only got my vote because of her FTC handling and that i felt she deserved a win from being tied in Cagayan, which is such a sucky way to lose
3221 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Yes.

Cory and Rhys get tickets to a new season, if I decide to host again.

I feel like they were cheated out of a normal Js21s survivor season.

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!