This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3643 days 23 hours ago
Tailslover13
Because of ME. I took you here. And you think you manipulated me into doing so. Again, there's that cockiness and arrogance in what you say. You think that you played everyone, when really you didn't. Danny is right, which is why he's smart and why he was a threat to win. You didn't play anyone. I kept you in the know, so that you could keep Jade in the know, and therefore we could be the final three...which didn't work out, but still. It was ME telling YOU, which in turn told Jade. So, I was on top. Me. And I pretty much answered Dino as well, so I don't need to repeat that, either.

And I'm proud of myself, too. I don't care what anyone says, I know I played an amazing game. I couldn't have made it here if I didn't.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
You wouldn't even be here if not for me. I was always there for you. I could have easily just let allowed Eric and Jordon to get rid of you at final nine, but I didn't. I knew you would be loyal to me, so that's why I saved you. I'm the one that decided to bring you here. I'm the one that told you things that I found out to prevent you from being voted out. I'm the one who made the moves that mattered. Just because I said I would be loyal to you, that doesn't mean you can just say I followed you and I did NOTHING. That is bull. It was me making the move to be with you and take out the threats that stood in my way that I'm here right now, and it was me who ultimately decided to take out Danny so I could sit next to you. Danny is a sweetheart, and he would've easily beat me. You dare call me Monica? Wow. That is seriously a slap in the face, and one I do not appreciate. Nor is it true.

And I was always there for you. I was the one, after Jordon left and even a bit before that, giving you pep talks and boosting your confidence after every challenge you came second in. I was the one who was supportive and encouraging of you.

I did the same thing for you, I would have made sure the heroes never targeted you, except I never needed to. I kept you in the loop. I knew -you- would be loyal to -me-. Don't try and play this off as you keeping me loyal to you. Say it for what it is, we were both loyal to one another. I've never tried to deny that. But I will not sit down and let you say that I had no control or decision making power. Because it's completely false. Just because -I- said I would be loyal to -you- does not mean that I followed -you- and did nothing either.

I believe I was also the one to initiate first conversation with you, and gain your trust and friendship. Don't sit back and act like you approached me. I started the seeds of that relationship, if you want to take technical. But a trust and loyalty relationship takes two people to build. I freely admit that.

But ultimately, I would never have, and did not, make a move that would not bring me closer to the end or closer to the end without a shot at winning.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Because of ME. I took you here. And you think you manipulated me into doing so. Again, there's that cockiness and arrogance in what you say. You think that you played everyone, when really you didn't. Danny is right, which is why he's smart and why he was a threat to win. You didn't play anyone. I kept you in the know, so that you could keep Jade in the know, and therefore we could be the final three...which didn't work out, but still. It was ME telling YOU, which in turn told Jade. So, I was on top. Me. And I pretty much answered Dino as well, so I don't need to repeat that, either.

No I don't, you're putting words into my mouth that are there. I -don't- think I played everyone, I knew full well that there was some chance involved of people not flipping and staying loyal, and whatever. But they didn't, those are the facts.

The facts are that I am sitting here, and so are you.

And like I said, you were NOT the only person giving me information. Rabby was, Danny was up until a certain point. Could it have been, and was it, filtered information? Of course. But it was still information. I can go into examples if you like?

You told me I was targeted at the final 10. So did Rabby.
You told me that I was being targeted again at the final 8. So did Danny.
3643 days 23 hours ago
Tailslover13
Jade pretty much just cleared up what I've been trying to point out all this time. You constantly thought you had everyone under your control, but Jade just said that she DID have a mind of her own and you couldn't just control her. And yet every time I talked to you, I expressed concerns with Jade maybe having some liberties of her own and maybe voting against us sometime. You kept saying she wouldn't. Well, as you can see, you weren't as all-knowing as you think you were. Which is why this is all just arrogance from a past winner thinking he once again ruled the game when he didn't.

Loyalty and friendship goes both ways, but it's so rare when both sides actually mean it. You talked about Jade like she was just a number. But I was seriously depressed when Jordon left. I was on the verge of tears. He meant that much to me. Yet you acted like you could just do whatever you wanted and not give a damn. Maybe that works for people like Dino, but it doesn't for everyone, and I don't respect that. I may have been loyal to you, but I wasn't a blind little puppy dog just being pulled along by a leash and a shock collar. I had my own mind, and I did what was best for ME. Remember that.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I think what your problem is, that you can't admit you needed other people.

I can freely admit that I am here because of decision made by other people. I actually can't even dispute that, as you won the final immunity and made that call.

But I can admit that Danny's decision not to flip at the final 8, for example, or yours not to at the final 9, or even the final 5, got me here.

But I think I proved that I can make it to the end despite the odds, and I think I played a game where I kept myself safe by whatever means I could, every Tribal Council.

If that was by showing loyalty, I showed loyalty. If it was by lying, I lied. If it was by telling someone what they wanted to hear, I told them what they wanted to hear. If it was by voting for someone that someone wanted out. I did that. As long as it wasn't me.
3643 days 23 hours ago
Tailslover13
Again, you don't even listen to anything I say. Jordon asked me way at the beginning if I would be here if not for him, and I said that he did help me out a lot and I did need him. So, no, I can admit when I need others to help me out. But for you, you just use them.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Jade pretty much just cleared up what I've been trying to point out all this time. You constantly thought you had everyone under your control, but Jade just said that she DID have a mind of her own and you couldn't just control her. And yet every time I talked to you, I expressed concerns with Jade maybe having some liberties of her own and maybe voting against us sometime. You kept saying she wouldn't. Well, as you can see, you weren't as all-knowing as you think you were. Which is why this is all just arrogance from a past winner thinking he once again ruled the game when he didn't.

But I never did, and I knew I didn't. I had to pretend to you like I did, because you were so paranoid and worried at times. Was I worried that Jade wouldn't vote how I suggested? Of course I was! I was constantly worried about that. Did I tell you? No, because it was hard enough to keep you not worrying without telling you my doubts.

And no, you're wrong there. I didn't rule Galapagos and everyone knows it. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my win there, and I had to do the same thing here. I just did it a different way.

Loyalty and friendship goes both ways, but it's so rare when both sides actually mean it. You talked about Jade like she was just a number. But I was seriously depressed when Jordon left. I was on the verge of tears. He meant that much to me. Yet you acted like you could just do whatever you wanted and not give a damn. Maybe that works for people like Dino, but it doesn't for everyone, and I don't respect that. I may have been loyal to you, but I wasn't a blind little puppy dog just being pulled along by a leash and a shock collar. I had my own mind, and I did what was best for ME. Remember that.

Jade knows that isn't true. I don't need to justify my friendship with her to you, nor anyone else. And we've had our own discussions about the game. And I never acted that way, and you know that. You're making things up here and questioning my character. Which is actually really hurtful, and I know what you've said to me in Private Messages, and I would never -dare- repeat them here, even though it might actually help me by showing people what you can be like. But I have too much respect for the friendship I thought we had to do that.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Again, you don't even listen to anything I say. Jordon asked me way at the beginning if I would be here if not for him, and I said that he did help me out a lot and I did need him. So, no, I can admit when I need others to help me out. But for you, you just use them.

And you aren't listening to anything I have said. Because I never said that I didn't need others. And I never said, nor have I ever used people.

And coming from you, that's a punch to the gut. When I spent constant time supporting you, as a friend, and cheering you up. That is low for you, of all people, to accuse me of that.
3643 days 23 hours ago
rabbaj
LOL, both of you guys are confussing me right now....JOSH, how on Earth were you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD that Jordon left, when you helped with his downfall?

Rob, what exactly are you saying that you did in this game?
3643 days 23 hours ago
Tailslover13
I'm not going to keep fighting like this. It's pointless. The jury is going to think whatever they want, and will do what they feel is the right thing to do. I stand by what I've said, and you stand by what you've said. That's all that matters. Nothing is going to change, so all this finger-pointing and mudslinging is pointless. Really, none of this would've started if not for Dino falsely making things up about me and then trying to get out of saying he didn't yell at Zach when he did, so whatever. I've said my peace. If the jury has anything they'd like to ask me specifically, they can. I'm always open for any question.

Sorry for everyone who had to watch all that.
3643 days 23 hours ago
Tailslover13
Rabby, I told you, the vote against Jordon was the one vote that didn't go my way at the merge. I went to bed with the plan of it being you and Dino, not you and Jordon. But then Danny quickly switched it and Rob was forced to submit to it, and since I still wasn't around, I didn't know. It hurt me, okay? Jordon was the very first person to be there for me, and I never would've voted him out. So, yeah, it hurts. And I didn't help out with his downfall at all.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
And you know what Josh, the way you're acting now just proves what has been said about you. The fact that you would actually go to that level, when I never even considered saying a bad word about -you- until you started this whole thing,

That just shows what kind of person you are. I'm sorry, I know how hurtful that comment is going to come across to you.

But guess what? You've hurt me.

I thought that, despite knowing I had it coming from some of the jurors, that I would need to deal with attacks and mudslinging from you.

And it really hurts.

My friendship with you meant more than this game, and obviously the same doesn't apply.

I'm proud that I made it to the end. I'm happy I did that.

But I'm not going to sit here and have you attacking me.

So I'm done arguing with you.

I've said what I need to say.

Jury, I respect whatever decision you make and I accept it.

If you need anymore information for me, please post a question and I will answer it. Otherwise thanks for a tough and challenging game.
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob, what exactly are you saying that you did in this game?

Simple answer. Whatever I had to do to make it through each Tribal Council with a shot of getting to this final 2.
3643 days 23 hours ago
rabbaj
but that's my point...you inadvertently screw the villians over, and had dino got 7th instead of Jordon, what place would Jordon had gotten if he wouldn't have gotten 7th?....bc it was still 4-2, and you were safe, but Jordon would've still been screwed over bc of a decision you made
3643 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
One last conception to clear up, which I did a few pages ago.

But then Danny quickly switched it and Rob was forced to submit to it,

It was always Rabby and Jordon. My one lie to you in the game.

I apologised a few pages back, and I apologise again. I'm sorry for that lie.

And now I'm done talking to you. For good. Because you've really hurt me.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!