This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3623 days 20 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
*side eyes DINO because we're never going to agree anyways*
Josh, you have my vote, I hope you get four more.
3623 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
awks....he has made personal attacks about me?
3623 days 18 hours ago
Chantra1
Big announcement.

GOOGLE DRIVE IS BACK UP.

Unfortunately now I have to go through like a million pm's from the last few days and log them in.
3623 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
@ Rabby

Pretty much nearly everyone here actually, whether privately or in this topic.
3623 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I think ppl are acting they are more "above the bullshit" than they are actually are...Honestly, lets cut the loyalty and hurt feelings shit..BC BOTH OF YOU DID SHADY SHIT, BUT THAT'S OK, bc yall are in the finals, ALL YALL HAVE TO DO IS OWN YALL SHIT AND STOP TRYING TO TALK CIRCLES AROUND THE JURY, LIKE DAMN, IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT PPL HURTING YALL FEELINGS WHEN YALL DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OTHERS IN THE GAME, ITS A GAME AND OWN UP YOUR SHIT

You're absolutely right Rabby, and I completely own up to the fact that I was shady in this game. I'm not going to deny it, because I can't. I played this game hard and to the best of my ability. That's the only way I know how to do it. Like in Galapagos, I did everything I could to get to the end, and I was successful. This game, I did eveything I possibly could to make it here, and yes that included some shady moves, lying and playing people. That's something I admit, and that's something I completely own.

Don't confuse the fact that I'm upset at Josh turning around and badmouthing me for not owning my gameplay. Because I completely and totally own it.
3623 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
lol @ rob...I didn't know I was sooooo EVIL the entire cast talked about me negatively, this is humbling
3623 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Oh no I meant, Josh talked about everyone here negatively.

Not that everyone here talked about -you- negatively.
3623 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Okay, since I don't know if I'll get the chance to have some closing remarks before votes are due in, since I'm about to go to bed, and will be awake and off to uni in the last hours before the voting deadline, I'll do some now.

What I really want to emphasise is the name of the game. Survivor. It's about surviving each and every Tribal Council, and that's what I did. And for me to do it two seasons in a row, against the odds. Against being perceived as a threat. Against having the constant reminder of that threat being right in front of everyone's eyes when they clicked onto the Group Page. I made it to the end again. And I did it by whatever means it took. Be it lie, be it deceive, be it convince people that I was with them when I may not have been. By always making sure a vote put me in the best possible position.

I put 100% into this game, as best I could. I submitted confessionals regularly, and put a lot of effort into them to make them creative and interesting. I tried to speak to everyone on my tribe (Yin and merged) as best I could and as regularly as I could. I didn't manage with everyone, no, but most people I did. Was I at every challenge like Josh was? No, I wasn't. But I made sure that I gave 100% in the challenges I did manage to make. Keep in mind that I was balancing a wildly different time zone, study commitments, work commitments, and sporting commitments both coaching and playing, yet I still manage to be a very active participant in the game, if not so much in challenges. It's easy for Josh to say he participated in every challenge, when he lives in a time zone only 2 hours removed from the challenge times, and when he does not have those same commitments I did. But that's neither here nor there.

So overall I want to say that I gave everything to this game, once again, I did whatever it took to make it to the end and succeeded, once again. And that's why I feel that I deserve to win this game.

It's been a tough one guys, thanks for the rocky road. And see you on the flip side :)
3623 days 8 hours ago
Tailslover13
Allow me to give my own closing statement and likely final words before the big reveal later today, or whenever Chantra's computer will allow.

A lot of words have been spoken here, both positive and negative alike. While Rob can continue to say how him being at the top of the Group Page made him a constant threat, I really fail to see how this matters. This is no different than Russell Hantz, except for the winning part. In Russell's first season of Samoa, he made the end, and very nearly won. He then immediately played the next season in Heroes Vs. Villains, where people continually said how evil he was, yet he was never voted out and made the end again. So just because you make the end twice in back-to-back seasons doesn't mean anything. A lot of things goes into a game of Survivor. It's not just all challenge and social skill. There's also a lot of luck involved. Not to mention a lot of heart and fortitude. You know how Jeff always says that you have to "dig deep" to win? That's what it takes to make a true Survivor. And that's what I did.

I may have come into this game basically as a non-threat, but that was only because I came from an awful season. But I wasn't going to let that define who I was. Rob pretty much is saying that him making the end when he was a threat is worthy of being awarded. Actually, since he's a former champion and he's done this already before, wasn't that expected of him anyway? Think about it. Omar has stated several times he would be sitting here if he didn't quit. Jordon continued to talk about final four, and seemed to think he had a lot of winner attitude in him. Sure, Jordan and Snow were voted out early, but not everyone is the same. The point is hiding behind the fact that you are a threat and saying you should be awarded just for making back-to-back finals should be irrelevant. It should be about your current game. I've played several games on other sites where I have been viewed as a threat, but I managed to work my way out of it because that's what good players do. They find ways to adjust and the best ones come out on top.

I like to consider myself a watcher, a thinker, and a planner. I take in everything that goes on around me. Every word of every statement made. I listen to what everyone says in every conversation, whether privately or in public. I go over every possible variable before a vote before deciding what the best choice for me was. My loyalty to those I gave my word to was for them to trust me as much as it was for me to trust them. Loyalty goes both ways, after all. I made all the right moves that put me into a position where I only got one vote cast against me, and I feel like the relationships I made with a lot of people in this game allowed me to make it where I am today. No matter who you are, no living being in any game of Survivor anywhere can reach the finale without making some relationships along the way and, for better or for worse, using those to their advantage to win the game.

I put all my heart and soul into this game. For any of you to mock that and say that it's "just a game", you have no business being here. When you play something, you should give it all you've got. Just remember that other people could've been here instead of you. My mother always told me two important things, one of which was "never give up". The other was "give whatever you do everything you got and do your best to get the job done". That is why this game means so much to me. It's why I submitted over 40 confessionals, each one consisting of at least 2-3 paragraphs. It's why I never tried to miss a challenge. It's why I always voted. Real or fake, it's one in the same. Leave it all on the table, fight with every fiber of your being, and play to win.
3623 days 8 hours ago
Tailslover13
To everybody who played this game, no matter what I may have said about you, it's clear you are all worthy, talented, fun All-Stars. We all love the game of Survivor, for one reason or another, and we all deserved to be here. I feel I deserve to win this game because I made the relationships necessary to propel me to the final two, I did everything Chantra asked of an All-Star, I made the moves that were necessary to win, and I did it all while outlasting former winners, former big-name villains, and people with much faster computers and better reputations than my own. Against all the odds, I managed to be where I am through hard work, perseverance, and a lot of heart.

Just remember: you only live once. Make every moment meaningful. My motto that clung to my heart ever since I created back during the tough years of high school will forever define the type of person I am and all the passion I put into everything I do:

Your Brain Will Fool You
Your Eyes Will Deceive You
Your Heart Will Lead You

Thank you for your time.
3623 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Josh are you stupid? No one saw Samoa who played in Heroes Versus Villains. They started to film that season 20 days after Samoa ended.
3623 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
YOOO Before you vote, just consider this

If Josh's whole game is about his loyalty, then you must all see something I just remembered about

Re: The plan
From Tailslover13
Re: The plan
May 24, 2014 18:57:32
to Dinosauro27
JOSH SAYS:
I'm the same with you. I really hope this works, or one of us is doomed. I have your back, 100%. Final 2 :)
DINO RESPONDS:
>Okay. Let's vote Danny. I'll work on Issy. One hundred percent I'm with you.
JOSH'S FIRST RESPONSE:
>>If you want to. I don't really know what to do at this point.
DINO SAYS THIS FIRST:
>>>What shall we do.
>>>
>>>Do you wanna vote Danny and at TC just put up a front that we're voting Jade to flush his idol.
>>>
>>>Ugh.
>>>
>>>Hopefully Issy votes with us.
3623 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
In my honest opinion, (even though Danny and I aren't friends anymore) I think the person that deserved to win this season is in 3rd place....however, that doesn't change that fact that you both played a good game, it is really hard to choose for me...1 of you is a little cocky imo, and the other places the VICTIM, A LOT AND ITS ANNOYING A.F., either way this  game goes, grats to you both on making f2
3623 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Okay so I've discovered that rabbaj doesn't consider me a friend anymore for what I did.
Can I get a tally of how many people actually hate me now that this season is over? :/
3623 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
I don't hate you...I just think you are fake

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!