This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3610 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
We now bring in the members of our jury, Zach, Nick, Eric, Rabby, Jordon, Dino, Issy, Jade, and Danny, voted out at the last tribal council.

Josh, Rob, welcome to the final tribal council. The two of you have outlasted 20 other players, all star veteran players, which is no easy feat.
In a season filled with countless blindsides, betrayals, new friendships, and the constant battle between good and evil, we are left with our final two players.

Josh - The only Yang member from Mexico, Josh quickly outlasted all the other players from his season. With an endless array of thoughts and opinions, Josh tried to prove that he was placed on the wrong tribe. Was he? However, Josh performed remarkably well on the Yang tribe winning the trust and friendships of many players which helped push him towards power in the merge. Never once being targetted, Josh received only 1 vote post merge, and his game was consistent and smooth.

Rob - A winner of one of the most intense seasons in my survivor history, Rob had been sitting in the final two against all odds, and he has done it again. No one thought Rob would be here during his immense threat reputation. But through wits, building bonds, and heroic strategy, Rob is here once again. Will he be able to pull out a win again? Can he pull off the same charm during ftc as last season?

Rob, Josh, the power now shifts to these nine jury members, who will ultimately cast a vote for one of you to win.

Best of luck and what an amazing season, and a great final two.

FINAL TWO -  POST YOUR SPEECHES AND ANSWER QUESTIONS
JURY - ASK QUESTIONS AND CAST YOUR VOTES

Votes due Tuesday @ 7:30 PM EST.
3610 days 10 hours ago
Chantra1
In the event of a tie, Rhys will break the tiebreaker this season.
3610 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
How can it be a tie? It's a 9 person jury
3610 days 9 hours ago
Maicolx3
Lol I already voted. This is an easy vote. Like come on people
3610 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Rob, did the other players make a mistake in not listening to me at F6? Was I right, but they just didn't think that?

Josh, I never yelled at anyone during the chat. I just gave it my all and came up with some ridiculous answers, but I never yelled at anyone during the chat. My question to you is I want to ask you what is one move you single handedly orchestrated?
3610 days 9 hours ago
Tailslover13
Well, here we are. First off, I’d like to say hi to everyone on the jury, and regardless of your placing, you all should be proud. As one of you recently told me, being called back for an All-Stars is always an honor. It means you clearly did something right, whether that be positive or negative, and it made others want to see you again. Most all the players this season brought it, and easy to say I’m rather pleasantly surprised that I’m left standing in the final two. Not because I didn’t have confidence of doing my best going in, but because I knew outlasting 20 other massive veteran threats would not be an easy task. Yet here I am, and I couldn’t be happier.

First off, let me just say that what Rhys said just before the merge was incorrect. Him thinking that I had no clue what was going on was just a façade. The fact is that I knew about every single vote this season, except for one, and the fact that I only received one random vote (which honestly made no sense anyway) proves that I was almost always on top of everyone else in terms of knowing what was going on. While some players prefer to be the mastermind or the dominant, pushy leader, I wanted to take a backseat to that and allow someone else to fill those roles while I just did my best to slide by without trying to hurt too many people. I don’t consider myself a villain, to be honest. I was shocked and really upset that I was placed on the Yang Tribe at the start of this season, and I was determined to prove that I wasn’t an insidious, evil player that I was apparently made out to be.

I made sure to show up for every single challenge, both post-merge and pre-merge. I made sure to never miss a single vote, while others in this game ended up casting several self-votes. I played every single day like it was my last out here, because while some people clearly just didn’t care, I did. I knew I was up against some of the best around in group games, and I knew that I couldn’t blink an eye or else I might be going home. I continually got second places in challenges, which just further dampened my spirit and made me very depressed. You see, everyone, I have atychiphobia, which is the fear of failure. This is a real condition, and it’s something I’ve had to live with my whole life.

Being bullied, attacked, mocked, and hated for no reason my entire life, I always fail at everything I do. I always give 110% effort, yet I always lose. No matter what it is, whether it be a video game or a sport or even a game of Survivor on Tengaged, losing will constantly hurt me. It means I failed and I’m once again the loser my older half-sister always said I was. That is why I did everything in my power during Survivor Mexico to win, but I failed and I was blindsided by the TRUE villains from that season. This season, I tried to do the same thing, but I worked even harder at building connections and talking to everyone I could so that they would trust me and want to work with me instead of just trying to vote me out.

Pre-merge, I was called into a rather unstable alliance that constantly seemed to change every single day. The main people seemed to be Jordon, Nathan, Rabby and Zach. But sometimes Dino was brought in, and sometimes Eric was pulled in, and even Rhys was called in now and then. It’s like the villains were trying far too hard to keep playing every single person, which I honestly didn’t like too much, but making sure to stay active and consistent, I stayed on top of every pre-merge vote by always speaking to the people necessary. When post-merge hit, however, I knew I had to change up my game to possibly make the end. And this meant going against the villains when I had a chance. This is when Rob came up.
3610 days 9 hours ago
Tailslover13
When the merge hit, Rob was the only member of Yin to actually come and talk to me. The only one. Sure, Danny said a cheerful little hello way at the start of the game when Omar quit, but that was it. Rob talked with me and he seemed to be down a little bit due to the decreasing numbers from Yin. At the same time, I had Jordon at my side, too, so already I had the trustworthy people I knew that could help take me to the end, and since I’m a loyal person, I was expecting to honor whatever was said to me and give it in return. After Zach quit and Nick was voted out due to the majority wanting him gone, Rob asked for a final two, something he said he never even told Jade before. I took this opportunity, because I had heard that Rabby was trying hard to get me gone as soon the merge hit. I knew that I had to get the villains before they got me. So, with Jordon still with me, I took Rob’s offer and helped out the Yin players for a while. Except for the Jordon vote; that one came out of nowhere and went against my knowledge.

As you expected, when I was the only Yang player left, it was pretty clear how it was four Yin against one Yang. I knew I could potentially be in huge danger, and since I continued to lose immunity challenges that were right in my grasp, I finally spoke to the invisible Jade and further cemented her lock to me and Rob by telling her how grateful I was for her voting with us, and told her she’d be safe if she stayed loyal. I knew that Danny and Izzy were both really likeable threats, so I had to get Rob and Jade to continue to be with me and get them out, or else one of them would definitely win. Finally, thanks to me finally winning two immunities, I knew what had to be done. I kept my promise to Rob, which was honestly kinda shocking. How often do you actually get to keep your promise in a game like this?

So, ultimately, I feel like I played a great game. I tried to talk to every single person that I could, or at least those that actually made an effort to talk to me, and I was almost always kept in the know of what was going on so that I could try and change it if necessary. Rob already won a season, whereas I have not, so I really feel like I deserve to win. However, that is all up to you on the jury. Feel free to ask me anything you want, and again I want to make it clear that no vote was personal. I did what I had to do to make the finale. Thank you all for a great season, and thank you for giving me this chance to excel for once in my life.
3610 days 9 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh, I never yelled at anyone during the chat. I just gave it my all and came up with some ridiculous answers, but I never yelled at anyone during the chat. My question to you is I want to ask you what is one move you single-handedly orchestrated?

First off, I apologize for that, but that's just what was said to me by whoever was in the Chatzy with us at the time. I can't fully remember who it was, but they came to me later on and said that they didn't like how you yelled at them. I'm just repeating what I was told, that's all. Second, I think I orchestrated several moves that basically kept Rob safe, because there was just something about his words that made me feel like I could trust him, whereas you villains I pretty much knew would betray me at first chance. Rabby even came right out and admitted that. So, I knew that I had to keep Rob safe, since he had connections with Jade and perhaps Danny or Izzy. When I heard Eric and Jordon trying to target Rob early on, I made sure to inform the remaining Heroes about it and decided to help get out the bigger villainous threats to allow myself to have the numbers going further into the game. For example, if I had just allowed Rob and Jade to be voted out, it's likely that you, Rabby, Danny and Izzy would've joined up and taken Jordon and me out at fifth and sixth. But thanks to me keeping someone trustworthy safe when I needed to by flipping the vote, it gave me the numbers I needed all the way to the end.
3610 days 9 hours ago
Chantra1
@Dino

If someone doesn't vote
3610 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Okay as of right now, game-wise I despise the both of you. You both are here based on the premise of "loyalty". God, I hate that word almost as much I hate you guys. Rob you can screw yourself after the game and josh you can screw me. I truly don't want to vote either of you but I must so I've come up with two questions that will determine the nature of my vote. Since you both seem so gun-ho about loyalty, the more loyal will get my vote.

Rob- my question for you is: Were you always planning on getting issy and I out at final 5 and 4? Meaning were you always going to break your word to issy and I about a hero finale and bring josh? Because you latched onto josh before that promise was made, that's why I ask.

Josh- as you know, I'm more upset with than you and rob, as well as more hurt. However I understand it's a game and you wanted to be "loyal" by bringing rob, so it's whatever. What I would like to know is if rob and Jordon were in the final 3 with you and you won the final immunity challenge again, who would you have brought with you and why?
3610 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
LOL, DANNY, WHY ARE YOU MAD?
3610 days 7 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - As you know, I'm more upset with than you and rob, as well as more hurt. However I understand it's a game and you wanted to be "loyal" by bringing rob, so it's whatever. What I would like to know is if rob and Jordon were in the final 3 with you and you won the final immunity challenge again, who would you have brought with you and why?

I would have brought Rob. Jordon mentioned several times to me that he didn't 100% care about winning, so long as someone he cared about made the end. Ask him yourself. He even said he would've been willing to lay down his torch at the final four for either me, you or Rabby. He blatantly SAID he didn't want to win! So, while it would've hurt, I would've still taken Rob, because while I was loyal to Jordon, I also made a promise to Rob for final two. I wanted Jordon to last longer, but in the long run he didn't mind. I respect the hell out of him, but if I had had to pick between both, I would've picked Rob and honored my merge promise to him.
3610 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
IM WAITING FOR ROB'S SPEECH B4 I ASK QUESTIONS
3610 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Hey guys, I woke up like 2 minutes ago (it's 6:30am here) so here comes my speech :)

So from the very beginning of the game, I was a target. I won the most recent season, I had six other players in the game from my season that I beat and at least half of them wanted me out ASAP. I was a target from the very first vote.

So I tried to lay low in the early stages of the game, but unfortunately, I had to step up earlier than expected when my tribe just kept losing. I really put myself in the driver's seat of the pre-merge vote in the Yin tribe, and not once did someone go home that I did not want to go home.

When the merge hit, until Zach quit, Yin was down in numbers. Then we were even. It was a tough situation, but I built some bonds with the former Yang members which kept me safe from that first vote. This included a strong bond with Josh, based on friendship. I ended up promising something I never outright promise to anyone, final 2, that's how strongly I felt about the relationship.

So as the merge went on, I relied on the fact that I knew the former Yang members would be clambering to outmanouevre each other and thus was able to see my tribe gain the numbers. When it came down to 4 Yin and 1 Yang, I knew who I wanted sitting next to me in the finals, and my strong relationship with Josh allowed me to use him as the swing vote to gain control of the endgame.

And here I set, against all odds. So I welcome the jury's questions and I will answer them with complete and total honesty.
3610 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob, did the other players make a mistake in not listening to me at F6? Was I right, but they just didn't think that?

Hmm, I'm not sure how to answer that. If you're referring to the fact that I was taking Jade to the final 2, then no you weren't correct. I was always taking Josh from pretty much the final 8. However, I wanted Jade in the final 3. So you were almost right. And I would say that yes, Danny and Issy made the mistake. But Josh did not. I was always taking him to the final 2, and he was always taking me.
3610 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob- my question for you is: Were you always planning on getting issy and I out at final 5 and 4? Meaning were you always going to break your word to issy and I about a hero finale and bring josh? Because you latched onto josh before that promise was made, that's why I ask.

Well, if we want to go with promises and technicalities, I promised y'all final 5. And that's what I gave you. I already had a final 2 with Josh long before you brought up that "Give your word to all the Heroes to make final 5"

So I never broke my word, I promised the Heroes Final 5, and that's what I delivered. I remember you specifically made that clause in the case of the last former Yang winning immunity. So I didn't break my word, I promised y'all final 5 and that's what I gave.

But no, I never intended on taking y'all any further. I was in this to win from the start, and I wasn't going to win going to the final 4 with you and Issy. We both know that.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!