This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3624 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I don't care Josh. I don't care. Reveal these things to me.

Also, just letting you know, the only reason you got in a good alliance with Jordon is because he basically had T-H-E-R-A-P-Y sessions with you.

So do you really want me to continue. Don't make me say something and put me in the same spot as Joshuah BB9
3624 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Loyalty and friendship goes both ways, but it's so rare when both sides actually mean it. You talked about Jade like she was just a number. But I was seriously depressed when Jordon left. I was on the verge of tears. He meant that much to me. Yet you acted like you could just do whatever you wanted and not give a damn. Maybe that works for people like Dino, but it doesn't for everyone, and I don't respect that. I may have been loyal to you, but I wasn't a blind little puppy dog just being pulled along by a leash and a shock collar. I had my own mind, and I did what was best for ME. Remember that.

OKAY. LEGIT. This is getting on my nerves. I expressed my opinions from what I saw here, and you constantly throw me under the bus when I don't even know you that well. You have no reason to believe I am an awful human being. You have no reason to believe that I have no heart. You have no reason to believe any of the shit people have talked about me BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Also, if you are a 23 year old crying about a silly online game, then you need help.
3624 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Omar was robbed
3624 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rhys was robbed.....
3624 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
....of 22nd spot ;)
3624 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Would now be a bad time to come out and admit I was a child star on the Facts of Life?
3624 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Woah, how does this ftc have more fighting than the guyana ftc? Lol
3624 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I could answer that question Danny, but you know, it might start another fight ;)

(in fact I'm not sure this comment won't)
3624 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ROB! (Lol)
3624 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
No but really, the amount of arguing and fighting that we do just goes to show how much we care about Chantra's game :)
3624 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yeah, what of it! You wanna go mate? I'll take you on! (:P)
3624 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Tbh I was on the fence about doing All-Stars (I am always in general) But I did it because of the love of Chantra!

No but seriously, I respect him as a host so much, and appreciate his games. I just wanted to give him a good story, like I did last time. That's all.

But people I think are passionate about this game, and that's something I appreciate and I respect.
3624 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I hope Chantra's Google Drive crash doesn't mean he lost all my creative confessionals.

The late pre-merge stuff were particular highlights.
3624 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
I think ppl are acting they are more "above the bullshit" than they are actually are...Honestly, lets cut the loyalty and hurt feelings shit..BC BOTH OF YOU DID SHADY SHIT, BUT THAT'S OK, bc yall are in the finals, ALL YALL HAVE TO DO IS OWN YALL SHIT AND STOP TRYING TO TALK CIRCLES AROUND THE JURY, LIKE DAMN, IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT PPL HURTING YALL FEELINGS WHEN YALL DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OTHERS IN THE GAME, ITS A GAME AND OWN UP YOUR SHIT
3624 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Tailslover13
If Jordon had not gone, there's always immunity he could've won, of course. If not, since Jordon mattered a lot to me, I would've tried to get Danny and Izzy back on board with us, since Jordon gave Danny an idol piece and they were seemingly close. ROB KEEPS SAYING THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO ULTIMATELY DID IT, NOT DANNY, BUT DANNY SAYS IT WAS HIM, SO...I DON'T KNOW. Everyone is lying. But the point is, I would've done whatever it would take to make sure the people I care for were still around. Trust me on that.

The key point is capitalized

This here proves that you had little to no control in votes. This was not the only time. Jordon and I were tight pre-merge, and he told me he could get you to vote with us. You were in the minority on Yang Josh. You were in the minority here. And Rob played you like a fiddle. He played your emotions to gain your trust. He needed you, and used you to get where he is. That is what Survivor is.

You also unnecesarily attack people's character. I actually came into this tribal wanting to vote you, but I needed to give Rob a chance. However, the attacks you have made on my character, on Rob's character, on Rabby's character is just unexcusable. Yes this is a game where you have to backstab and lie, but my goal is to always keep it game.

Rob, you have my vote. I hope you get four more.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!