This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3666 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
lol..the heroes were like the Isabellas from season 5..THEY WERE BORING A.F. until the final 6
3666 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Suck me off rabbaj! Just because we usually voted united doesn't mean we were boring!
3666 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
-.-....DANNY PLZ BOO
3666 days 22 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yes we compromised, but no one ever "led" a vote on the heroes tribe pre-merge, the alliance always just agreed upon someone after debate about it.

Then don't try and claim that it was all you. Don't contradict yourself.

Josh was a swing vote and because he deserves to beat you in the end and he wouldn't have been able to beat me he made that decision. Maybe not to you but to issy and I he was. He played us both into thinking that he was on our side undoubtedly. Fuck that loyalty Bs he said, it was purely strategic.

If that's the case then good on him. But you and I both know that's not the case. And he has been saying this whole Tribal Council that it was entirely based on loyalty. He said it throughout the whole game. This is you trying to rewrite things to suit the agenda you want to push.

The fact of the matter is that -he- was loyal to -me- ever since I promised him explicitly final 2. You never had a shot despite what he made you think. So if you think that him pretending and convincing you that he was on your side is good game, well it was even better game for me that I didn''t even have to worry.
3666 days 22 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
@ Rabby

Ouch that hurts man, you calling me an Isabela.
3666 days 22 hours ago
Tailslover13
Danny is correct. I was the swing vote at the final five. I knew that Izzy and Danny were both likeable threats to win, so I had to do what was best for my game. For anyone who continues to say that all I did was 'listen to Rob', you clearly don't know anything. I could've gotten rid of Rob right there, but I got rid of someone who had the likeability factor. Every move I made was for my game. I was never in control? Don't give me that. If Rob can say hilarious things like 'I was always in control, but I let others think they were', that pretty much says it all. But every time I made a move, it was to help me out going forward.

Dino and Rabby? Friends that would take one another farther than either would take me. Danny and Izzy? Likeable threats, and potential challenge threats (with Izzy being a spam king and Danny being a sweetie). Nick? A heroic, silent challenge threat that could potentially shake things up if left alone. Eric? Someone who was talking to everybody and trying to constantly shake the game up. So every time I made a move, it was to better my game. I was NOT just blindly following Rob. So stop with that bunk. I honestly did consider keeping Danny in the game, because he really was even more likeable than Rob, but ultimately I wanted to show what kind of person I was and that I'm an honorable person who isn't going to lie to the first promises I made.
3666 days 22 hours ago
Tailslover13
I agree with Rabby. Even Zach was a star, right? I think we all like him, despite him having to quit.
3666 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
Every Villian that made the merge this season was a star...but only 2 heros were a star....jade was not a star/ issy was not a star/ nick didn't get enough spotlight to be a star
3666 days 22 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
"Danny is correct. I was the swing vote at the final five."

THIS

contradicts

" I wanted to show what kind of person I was and that I'm an honorable person who isn't going to lie to the first promises I made."

THIS

It's one or the other Josh. You can have it both ways.

If you were loyal to the first promises you made (i.e. to me), you were never a swing vote. Just because the vote was 3-2 does not mean there was a swing or the potential for a swing.

Just like in Blood vs Water, where everyone thought Monica was a swing vote. She never was, she was loyal to her alliance the whole time. Josh played the exact same way as Monica.

Following those he was first loyal to right to the end where possible. And pulling out the jury sympathy card in the Final Tribal Council.
3666 days 22 hours ago
Tailslover13
And you were pretty much Gervase from Blood Vs. Water. You speak of such arrogance and overconfidence in thinking you did everything. You said you were in 'control' of everything. You said you like to make others think they were in control when really YOU were. You say things like you were able to influence every single vote and basically have a free pass all the way to the end just because I said I would be loyal to you. So, if you really wanna compare me to Monica, you played the exact same way as Gervase. You can disagree all you want, but I disagree with Monica, so to each his own.
3666 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
And I'm Tyson who deserves the in :D
3666 days 22 hours ago
Tailslover13
You wouldn't even be here if not for me. I was always there for you. I could have easily just let allowed Eric and Jordon to get rid of you at final nine, but I didn't. I knew you would be loyal to me, so that's why I saved you. I'm the one that decided to bring you here. I'm the one that told you things that I found out to prevent you from being voted out. I'm the one who made the moves that mattered. Just because I said I would be loyal to you, that doesn't mean you can just say I followed you and I did NOTHING. That is bull. It was me making the move to be with you and take out the threats that stood in my way that I'm here right now, and it was me who ultimately decided to take out Danny so I could sit next to you. Danny is a sweetheart, and he would've easily beat me. You dare call me Monica? Wow. That is seriously a slap in the face, and one I do not appreciate. Nor is it true.
3666 days 22 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I don't think I ever said I was completely in control? I simply said that every vote bar one, the person that I needed to go home to further my game went home, and my vote contributed to that.

I think I outline exactly who I played like in my answer to Dino, and backed that up. I don't need to repeat that.

You tried to throw me under the bus first Josh, I was hoping that since I was here with someone I considered a friend, then that wouldn't happen. Clearly I was incorrect. You started the mudslinging.

I'm just defending myself, and defending my game. Because you know what, I'm fucking proud of myself for making it to the end twice in a row, against all intentions of what should have happened.

I've proved that I can beat the odds twice to be sitting here.
3666 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
*I think I helped saving rob's ass @ f9 bc I offered up an wasy sacrifice (eric)...lolzies
3666 days 22 hours ago
Murly
JOSH - OMG I am SO sorry. It's quite funny because I'd just been speaking to my mate Jordan irl before posting that and I knew your name began with J and before I knew it I'd typed Jordan. Again, super sorry for that!

Thanks for your honest answer :) I just want to point out though that I wouldn't vote the way Rob always wanted me to. I tried to flip the vote on to Danny as opposed to Dino a few tribals ago and had one other person been willing to flip with me, I think Rob would have realised that. There was also the Rabby vote and the Nick vote that we differed on. Just wanted to clear that up so people don't think I did whatever he wanted. It wasn't the case.

I apologise for not replying to your last message.. to be honest I've not really replied to many over the past 4 or 5 days because of my limited time on here.

Thanks for your answer though :) I haven't yet decided who I'm going to vote for and the fact that Rob has won once already does give you some favour in my eyes. I wish you the best of luck! :D

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!