This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3667 days ago
rabbaj
yes, I did say eric had to go, but I tried to switch the vote back to jade
3667 days ago
m0nkeymaniac
Then why did you support me in that challenge @nick? Why anyone?
3667 days ago
Archerskyfire
Well we're still friends?
3667 days ago
Archerskyfire
I was closest with you out of anyone here, plus you spammed me first lol
3667 days ago
m0nkeymaniac
But I didn't spam? Lol and I totally was hoping that we could stay friends, I just didn't know that you thought that we were closer than anyone else here. Thanks nick! :)
3667 days ago
Tailslover13
Ah, here we go! Here's the proof that you indeed yelled at someone, and it turns out it was Zach. So, if you still deny it, you can ask Zach about it:

>>>>>Like he acted like I didnt want to win. Im probably one of the biggest team supporters youll ever meet, and I didnt want to leave the challenge last night but I had to.
>>>>>And honestly when I played with him in Guyana he was so flip floppy because he could. Every tribal he had the choice to decide which side he was playing on and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating
>>>>>>Eh, Dino is...a hotheaded person. Many people on this tribe have PMed me and told me that he's dangerous and that he likes to backstab people. So, really, it didn't shock me too much. Sorry he upset you, though. I guess he just wanted to win really bad, too.
>>>>>>>I think the most frustrating part last night was when I said I had to go and Dino had to make that remark. Like it honestly hurt. Like were supposed to be a team right now, know what I mean?
>>>>>>>>Duh, we all were getting frustrated. There was an 'L' that wasn't supposed to be there. Regardless what Chantra says, it wasn't in the puzzle. I looked several times. So, I just got lucky with the guess. But, it doesn't matter; a win is a win.
>>>>>>>>>Doesnt really bother me, I still had an extra day I could miss. Yea im usually pretty good at puzzles and unscrambling, I was just getting frustrated last night.
>>>>>>>>>>Oh, well, okay then. Thanks for all your hard work last night on the challenge. I probably could've done it myself, but it's always nice to have others working hard on it as well on your side. So great job. Sorry about you missing school...even though I don't see why that's really a bad thing.
3667 days ago
Archerskyfire
Oh I swear you did, my mistake. But yeah still, I hated like everyone else left in the game sorry not sorry. And guys most of us have probably locked in our votes, no need to go off. Both Rob and Josh had parts in this, this is actually a very hard decision
3667 days ago
Tailslover13
Sorry, but I refuse to be called a liar, so I had to show Dino that I wasn't lying. Zach really did feel hurt when Dino yelled at him. That wasn't a lie. Rabby didn't do anything.
3667 days ago
rabbaj
dino, y the fuck are you calling in rhys?..he didn't even make the jury
3667 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
How are you so sure that I would have taken you to the final 2 if I was in a final 3 with you and Jordan? You beat me once.. if I let you beat me twice at the end, shame on me. Why should I vote for you to win over Jordan who hasn't won before?

That's a good point Jade, but I was relying on the loyalty factor there and that you would see that over anything else.

You should vote for me because I played a good game despite being a target as a former winner. I've played Chantra's Survivor twice, and never been voted out. Just because I've one once doesn't mean I shouldn't have the chance to win again.
3667 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
Also, Rob, how am I an awful person?

I don't know you, but I didn't like some of the tactics you used in the game. That's your right to do that, but I would never do something like that.

I don't think I've ever said you're an awful person in the context of you as a person outside this game, I just didn't like some of the things you did in the game.
3667 days ago
rabbaj
m0nkeymaniac

Rob didn't make any decisions all game post-merge @dino.
Rabbaj, Jordon and I ran the show and the heroes and villains trusted what we said.

this is cute
3667 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob didn't make any decisions all game post-merge @dino.

That's right I just sat there and self-voted for several rounds. Oh wait.....

Rabbaj, Jordon and I ran the show and the heroes and villains trusted what we said.

I trusted you because we were in an alliance, which you kept over that one, need I remind you. 

Premerge I had to have faith in rob and out alliance that he wouldn't flip and he didn't and voted out his Guyana members whenever I asked.

*Galapagos

And don't overstate yourself there. It's called compromise. I voted out a Galapagos player once in the premerge, as a compromise to solidify my alliance with you and Issy, and to try and stop people going on about the "Galapagos Alliance," You wanted Nick or Ismail gone when Jake left but I'd already got enough numbers against him, plus I said that I would vote Ismail at the next Tribal, to prove my loyalty. It clearly worked.

The votes to get issy and myself out, Josh was the determining factor on those votes, not Rob.

Josh was never a swing vote, he was always voting my way. No questions about it. It was never a case of Josh swinging to my alliance. It was a Monica case, plain and simple. An alliance of 3 voting out someone not in their alliance.
3667 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
But each and every time, I managed to work my name out of the chopping block. Rob pretty much didn't do that.

That's not true Josh and we both know it.

I worked my name off the chopping block. Keep in mind what we did. How many times did you tell me my name came up? At least two or three. I told you yours came up once. The only time it came up to me was once.

I was the target at the merge from the Villains, because of Eric. But because of my relationship with Rabby and with you, that target was able to be shifted off me.
3667 days ago
m0nkeymaniac
1. Yes we compromised, but no one ever "led" a vote on the heroes tribe pre-merge, the alliance always just agreed upon someone after debate about it.
2. Josh was a swing vote and because he deserves to beat you in the end and he wouldn't have been able to beat me he made that decision. Maybe not to you but to issy and I he was. He played us both into thinking that he was on our side undoubtedly. Fuck that loyalty Bs he said, it was purely strategic.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!