This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 353 Final

Topic » TSC 353 Final

1825 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Megan - 'Sous Ma Peau'

23) Self Esteem - 'The Best'

24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - 'Good Things Fall Apart'

25) I Am Nova - 'Good Enough'
1825 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
26) Apink - 'I'm So Sick'

27) Kelsea Ballerini - 'Miss Me More'

28) Between Mountains - 'Into The Dark'
1825 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
29) RRILEY - 'Burn'

30) Charli XCX - 'Lipgloss (feat. CupcakKe)'

31) Sigrid Bernson - 'Hot Like The Sun'
1825 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 31 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1825 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
1- Mamamoo: i still prefer Egoistic to this, but it's quite catchy. I like the production, but the song never explodes as other kpop acts, which is for me a bit of downfall. The song kinda drags after 2:30 but overall it's a pretty nice opener. Middle chance of getting points.
02-Fauzia: I have always liked her voice but here i am bit off with the prechorus and the chorus for me is a bit trying too hard. Overall it's okay, but she has better. Middle chance of getting points.
03-Kat De Luna: YASSSS A bit of trashiness, is what I need. This is obv not that well produced, it's actually kinda cheap, but I dig this for being uptempo. It feels like a perfect summer song. Lmao at the spanish part. Strong chance of getting points.
04-Kwabs: Oh my, this is so boring lol, I swear. Like 20 seconds in and i feel bored, and like I just wish something happens here, but it stays the same . And it's 4 minute long. Low chance of getting points
05-Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates: Uhm this is a bit messy, like i don't dislike this, but there is a lot going on for 3 minutes. It's pretty modern and it should do well, but this feels more a grower than an istant for me. Middle chance of getting points.
06-Kat Graham: I knew this song already and I am surprised this wasn't submitted before. I like everything this, especially when the chorus goes all in . i almost forgot this , thanks for putting this back in my mind. High chance of getting points.
07-Youngblud: I feel like I heard this before. I mean the first 20 seconds were nice then it became all shouty and way out of place.The chorus is really annoying lol. Yea didn't like this. Hope this wasn't bibbz. Low chance of getting points.
08-Felin: Uhm okay an other song I wasn't really feeling. The chorus elevated a so-so verse I like the gossip gossip part, but it lacks something. Not bad. Middle chance of getting points.
09- The Tripletz : Yeaa this is a bit uptempish and again it's trashy. It's really in your face. The vocals could have been stronger, but it's so catchyyyy that I can forgive this. High chance of getting points.
10-KEYRA: Okay i didn't get this in the beginning, but then I kinda started getting in. Very modern, solid and our first contender of the night.  It kinda drags in the end, but is very nice. High chance of getting points.
11-Ofenbach: Oh I knew this song, isn't used for like some sort of promo ? Very intriguing, and an other one who can do well in the race. I really like the beat, it's quite easy to clap along to it. High chance of getting points
12-LIVVIA: Lot of songs are being quite safe and I don't mind this. This is quite simple, but yet it kinda works. Also it's not even 3 minutes which it makes quite easier to go along with it. High chance of getting points.
13-Grace Carter: Oh she is back again ?After the last 3 songs  this kinda drags. It's not bad, it just doesn't stand out personally. It will prolly still do well, but is very mehish. Could'have been more impressive. Middle chance of getting points.
14-Paper Jackets : This is very interesting. This is how i like alternatives entry. I love the production of this. Hope this doel well. High chance of getting points.
15- Amaal: Oh a very nice ballad. It's so sweet, maybe a tad bit, but her vocals are really good. But as far as this goes, the song kinda stays there and it doesn't go anywhere. A bit of miss opportunity. Middle chance of getting points.
16-NABIHA: Not feeling this at all. The melody is a bit too fast and the drop is not interesting. The chorus is really meh and not standing out at all. Low chances of getting points.
17-Wildbeasts: It took almost a minute to start in and then i mean nothing was interesting in this. It kinda went on in like forever without leaving any mark.Omg it's almost 5 minute. Low chance of getting points.
18- Shura: This was really nice it mayble lacked of a wow factor, but the production really elevated this. High chance of getting points.
19-Snakehips & MØ: Uhm no this didn't impress whatsoever, even though it's a bit uptempo. Like those vocals were really annoying. Mo could have done better. Low chance of getting points.
20-CXLOE: Uhm wasn't keen on the beginning, then the song kinda grew on me. This might do very well as well.It's a uptempo, and it kinda drives you in. Very well executed. High chance of getting points.
21-Jasmine Sokko: Not for me, vocals were bland, didn't like the production, and wtf was that chorus. It feels like it's missing something. Oh even more weird sounds. Low chance of getting points.
22- Megan: This was okay, a bit unremarkable, but nothing that bad. I wish there could have been more, especially the chorus could have been stronger and more impressive. It kinda drags towards the end . Very safe all around. Middle chance of getting points.
23-Self Eestem: This was weird  in a way? I mean the song didn't do much for me. It's well produced, but in this strong contest I need to get more pulled in . A bit repetitive. Middle chance of getting points.
24-ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion: Oh this was good. It almost gave me winning vibes. Jon knows how to do a song. I just wish the chorus would have wowed me as much as the verses did, but overall this was quite solid. High chances of getting points.
25- I Am Nova : LMFAO AT THE BEGINNING THE VIDEO. As for the song this was nice deffo better than the other alternatives entries but still a bit too simple to make this standout, but the vocals are fine, and overall this is enjoable. Middle chances of getting points.
26-Mv Apink: Omg kpop is really doing so well with me. This is so trashy and catchy, keep submitting this kinda of kpop. I think this could have been more chaotic and i would have prolly appreciated it more, but it's well done. High chance of getting points.
27-Kelsea Ballerini:  I'm torned, this has elements who I like and other who doesn't. Overall is okay, but it could have been remarkable. Not feeling the chorus much, but the drop was nice and her vocals are on point. Middle chance of getting points.
28-Between Mountains: This doesn't wake me up at all. Middle of the road song but this is trying way too hard to impress me and it comes really off as inoffensive and weak. Low chance of getting points.
29-RRILEY: Okay this is interesting until the pre chorus, which I wasn't expecting being like that lol. But this is overall still pretty nice, it gets me moving. Nice pick. Strong chance of getting points.
30- Charlie XCX: i Expected a trashy song, and OMG CUPCAKE SLAYED THIS. Too bad the charlie xcx part just doesn't work as well, and overall this kinda sounds flat. Which is a shame, cause Cupcake had this in the bag again. Middle chance of getting points.
31-Sigrid Bernson: Okay this is generic, safe but so catchy. Simple, but a nice way to close a really strong contest. She's nailing this OMG. High chance of getting points.
31-
1824 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
1. Mamamoo - Hi Tolis or Tolis’s 12! I found this to be a bit underwhelming when it was first released. It’s grown on me a little since then, I don’t mind it now! I still can’t help to think that it sounds exactly like Marshmello and Anne-Marie’s “Friends.”
2. Faouzia - I’m crying that this got death slotted. It’s pretty standard for her. It’s not bad, but at this point I am a little bored of her.
3. Kat Deluna - This was fun. Not a lot of depth to it (much like this comment), but I mean that’s never been an issue for me. It was decent.
4. KWABS - One of these types of entries that I can certainly appreciate, but unfortunately I don’t see myself going back to. It does start to drag a bit towards the end too.
5. Seeb, Olivia O’Brien, Space Primates - Ohhhh this was fun! There was something about this entry that felt really fresh. Not quite sure what it is, but regardless I really enjoyed it.
6. Kat Graham - I swear I’ve heard this chorus from somewhere before! I can’t rememeber where! It feels a little disconnected at times, but overall it was aiight.
7. YUNGBLUD - Y’know, I was just thinking to myself “six songs in and there are no awful songs yet. This might be a strong contest,” then the guy that collab’d with Halsey came around. I definitely prefer this song over that shit storm collab, I’m a sucker for some 90s alternative sounding music, but I REALLY have to be in the mood for it. At least it’s not easily discounted this time!
8. FELIN - Yeah, this is definitely not for me. Felt a little too “high schooler going through their scene phase” for me.
9. The Tripletz - *Spinnin’ Records has entered the chat* Like… I dunno I’m just really kind of over this kind of sound. It’s just so overdone at this point and I’m kinda over it.
10. KEYRA - Okay this was pretty interesting! Don’t really care for the “oh na na na” part, but everything else just hit me real hard.
11. Ofenbach - This didn’t really leave much of an impact on me. Kinda just plodded along with nothing remarkable about it.
12. LIVVIA - Why do I feel like someone found this on their Spotify Discover Weekly? I wish it left more of an impact than the final product ultimately brings.
13. Grace Carter - Was expecting this to be worse than her previous entries, but this actually might be my favorite entry of hers all around. Great build up, great voice, almost no complaints here!
14. Paper Jackets - The dancing in your underwear lyric makes me cringe every time. This entry isn’t my cup of tea.
15. Amaal - Kinda in 50 Motivational Quotes territory over here. It’s not as cheesy as Velveeta, but it’s just enough that I’m not really into it.
16. Nabiha - Yeah I didn’t mind this. It was a very easygoing listen to what was simply a fine song.

will do the other half tomorrow
1824 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Mamamoo – The music has got me good with that nice sound but the singing not that much with it sounding like different genres and the music started to get more confusing as it goes along
02) Faouzia – She has got a great voice that is amazing to hear each time and this song is not too shabby with the main focus is on her voice which is all that matters
03) Kat DeLuna – The music is just a huge setback being so cheap to listen to and her voice is so uninteresting and is something I won’t put on my playlist
04) Kwabs – I thought it was going somewhere but it turns into a borefest with nothing driving me back and that voice won’t help this song being as dull as dishwater
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates – This has got a nice beat that kept me engaged and I very much enjoyed it all except her voice in the chorus which sounds out of place
06) Kat Graham – Already the music has me ripping my ears out with too much noise and no music and it is a big pile of garbage that has no value whatsoever
07) YUNGBLUD - We got some rock and blimey it is not for me with him shouting more than singing and it is unpleasant from start to end
08) FELIN – The music at the start sounded very promising and then the chorus came and ruined the whole atmosphere, and please can this song be remade with something better
09) The Tripletz – The music is a buzzkill and the singing get dire quickly and there is like nothing positive to say about this song
10) KEYRA – Ooooo that voice is a life saver being so unique and I can’t help to listen more to it and the song as a whole is a banger, I never knew I needed in my life
11) Ofenbach – Yes, I am feeling the beat straight away and it is a keeper and the groove is real with it being the type of song that gets stuck in your head
12) LIVVIA – It has that good feel sound which I can’t resist to like but it didn’t go anywhere with her voice and it was more dire than fun
13) Grace Carter – She is giving me shivers all over my body with that voice and I am impressed by the full package and this is what I needed to hear
14) Paper Jackets – Yeah, I am so done with this whole song with the music not blending and his vocals aren’t working with me being a no go
15) Amaal – I expected so much more with that soft voice is not suitable for something like this and the music felt very mismatched and I really don’t like it
16) Nabiha – Damn I love this beat that has me bopping all the way through and she got a wicked voice which is nice to hear and so is this banger
17) Wild Beasts – The music puts me in a bad mood being so dull and the singer lacks the energy making this song not pleasant in the end
18) Shura – She has got a strange voice that I can’t get accustomed to and it all feels too rushed and I can’t take it all in sadly
19) Snakehips & MØ – The music is very disjointed, and the singing really doesn’t help, and it was very chaotic with that squeaky voice
20) CXLOE – I am amazed by the capabilities she has which got me hooked on in an instant and I won’t mind listening to this again
21) Jasmine Sokko – I feel tired with this song as the singing is appalling and the music doesn’t do anything justice so there is practically nothing good here
22) Megan – The music is something I hear in an arcade game and it gets annoying very fast and she got a nice touch in her voice, but the music is a disaster
23) Self Esteem – She is full of energy and it is fun up to a certain point with the music going on for far too longer being very grating
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion – I can see this being played on the radio and he got a great voice to go with it and I very much enjoyed this song I can’t get enough of
25) I Am Nova – The instrumental is heaven and it is bloody fantastic but the same can’t be said to his voice being marmite to my ears
26) Apink – I’m so sick of this song that carries the same beat and the singing is all over the place and it doesn’t carry a melody
27) Kelsea Ballerini – It’s so lackluster and bland from a lyrical point of view that brings it down and I won’t miss it when it is over
28) Between Mountains – Oh my god this is amazing to listen to keeping me engaged and her vocals are perfection and I never get bored hearing this
29) RRILEY – Um what is wrong with this oh let’s start with the biggest travesty of the music that is very basic and gives me a headache and the vocals aren’t that strong
30) Charli XCX – Ha this is getting nothing from me with the music terrible and what the F is that singing, and it is all not in tune and it is not even worth being called a song
31) Sigrid Bernson – Summer has arrived, and she got a good voice and nice beat but please get rid of the rapper who is ruining this good song
1824 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Mamamoo - I’ve heard this nonsense before. It’s not bad but I’m just so exhausted with K-pop in TSC that like you’re gonna have to shake me a lot more to get points.
02) Faouzia - She’s already won, it’s not happening again, especially not with boring garbage like this. (vocals are pretty nice though, the song is blah!)
03) Kat DeLuna - the queen of pop is back ladies and my scalp is wigless.
04) Kwabs - I’m still bitter about that one time he won so like yeah I’m not a fan. Anyways, the song is boring, the vocals are boring and Kwabs is fucking boring.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - Not the worst EDM i’ve ever heard but also not the best. It’s a good effort though, hard to be mad at this.
06) Kat Graham - This song is so fucking loud holy shit. I’m not sure how I’ve never heard this because I fucking LOVE Kat Graham lmao but yeah erm I like this a whole lot.
07) YUNGBLUD - STOP YELLIN AT ME.
08) FELIN - I just wish she didnt try so hard to make something “that matters” because that chorus is actually fairly decent. There’s elements here that I really like but there’s also a few things I don’t care for.
09) The Tripletz - DallasAndrew is literally shaking in his bed right now and I can guarantee you he listened to exactly 5 seconds of this, realized these were all men and turned it off before going to take a holy bath.
10) KEYRA - Oh I’m kinda living for this? NEVERMIND HOLY DISAPPOINTING BEATDROP. NO THIS SHIT MADE ME LEGITIMATELY ANGRY BECAUSE I GOT SO HYPED AND THEN YOU JUST MURDERED ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS SO FUCK YOU TO HELL.
11) Ofenbach - OH THAT’S THAT SONG I LIKE THIS SONG YAY! I like Ofenbach a lot even if their music is fairly divisive but yeah I like it!
12) LIVVIA - Very cutesy and it’s hard to get offended with this, sadly it’s kinda hard to get excited for it too so yeah :/.
13) Grace Carter - I don’t like this bitch and I’m OVER her shit.
14) Paper Jackets - holy hell that’s a solid no from me.
15) Amaal - SO FUCKING BASIC. Can someone save me? Please, I’ll take anything.
16) Nabiha - just see my comment for the last 4 songs, put them in a blender and you’ll get my thoughts on this.
17) Wild Beasts - Do you actually think I listened to all 5 minutes of this garbage that went nowhere?
18) Shura - Did Rick just throw every garbage song together in the middle and called it a day? I swear to fuck the end of this contest better pick up or I’m gonna throw a fit.
19) Snakehips & MØ - Oh right that’s that song. It BORES me. I don’t hate it but like rly? Am I gonna have to give this nonsense points?
20) CXLOE - At least it’s more interesting than a lot of the nonsense I just listened to. It won’t be on my top of the year list or anything like that but I’m not offended and in this week? You might get lucky.
21) Jasmine Sokko - oh my god just shoot me already.
22) Megan - Oh she’s a godawful fucking singer holy shit. A shame because the song is not bad, she just does her best to ruin it all.
23) Self Esteem - Yall need to stop submitting the first white bitch you see and enter them thinking that everyone else will like it. TAKE RISKS. BE INTERESTING. THIS IS BAD AND BASIC.
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - Lord knows why Johnny is obsessed with this fucker but like it was objectively a top 5 song so far this week because everything else is just so bad.
25) I Am Nova - Honestly, I’m bopping! Definitely not something I’d be naturally drawn to but I really liked this!
26) Apink - I can’t believe I reached the end of this week and thought to myself: “Thank god for more k-pop”
27) Kelsea Ballerini - I can’t believe this week is gonna make me vote for fucking KELSEA BALLERINI like what have any of you idiots been doing I swear to god.
28) Between Mountains - i wish i gave a fuck, i really do.
29) RRILEY - you got me excited for nothing with that stillframe :( It’s just another basic cookie-cutter pop female. The song sets it apart though because it’s kinda cool but like she’s not good.
30) Charli XCX - This week is really just so fucking vile. Im really gonna have to give this nonsense points I just don’t know what I’ve come to.
31) Sigrid Bernson - 0_0
1824 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Mamamoo - Maybe if you keep submitting nothing but kpop, one of them will do well eventually.
02) Faouzia - She wasn't good the first time, I feel like someone just did this to try to capitalize on her winning once before.
03) Kat DeLuna - There is exactly a 100% chance this is Felix because he is the only fan she has on this planet.
04) Kwabs - This is the only artist in the world who is worse than Sam Smith.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - This was on my Release Radar last Friday because I love Seeb.
06) Kat Graham - That intro sounded very much like "Chingalinga" by Alyxx Dione to me. I mean the song was fun.
07) YUNGBLUD - Erm. Sometimes kids parents should tell them that a career in music isn't for them. This is the result of that problem.
08) FELIN - The pretentious intro with the # of images and hours already made me hate it because it was *so artsy*. Holy snoozefest.
09) The Tripletz - This wennt absolutely fucking nowhere.
10) KEYRA - Oh sweetie at least you tried to make an interesting song! How adorable.
11) Ofenbach - I have no idea why Felix likes this nonsense.
12) LIVVIA - Holy wow there have been two back to back songs I forgot were playing because they were so boring
13) Grace Carter - Boy I still don't see how such a mediocre artist caused such a racial kerfuffle all those contests ago.
14) Paper Jackets - From the still alone I said this would be horrid and I was exactly right.
15) Amaal - For fucks sake.
16) Nabiha - IIRC, Patrick entered her once and I loved that song.
17) Wild Beasts - Is this one Bibbles or did someone else like this nonsense I really cant tell these days.
18) Shura - I really kind of enjoyed this but I wish that it was just somehow a little bit more upbeat than it already was.
19) Snakehips & M0 - I've heard this song before and it's just whatever I guess its okay comparatively.
20) CXLOE - Oh my god who the hell CARES?!?
21) Jasmine Sokko - Why the hell is the middle of this contest such a goddamn snoozefest?
22) Megan - I. DO. NOT. LIKE. THE. FRENCH. LANGUAGE!!!
23) Self Esteem - Is every single person in this contest deaf or something? My lord.
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - You know its funny, at first I hate Jon Bellion but since then he's really grown on me.
25) I Am Nova - I guess it was better than a lot of the white women that were in this contest, but is that really saying a lot?
26) Apink - Go away.
27) Kelsea Ballerini - I enjoy Kelsea, although this wasn't her best song but I guess XO is by default her best.
28) Between Mountains - Insert this into the list of "is this song still going?" songs.
29) RRILEY - Please refer to my previous comment.
30) Charli XCX - Is inserting Cupcakke into anything going to be a winning formula? Her part in this wasn't great.
31) Sigrid Bernson - LMFAO the last time she was in TSC I 12'd her. This bitch...this bitch...
1823 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Mamamoo - I vibed super hard to the verses, much less so with the chorus the first time around, but it grew on me.
02) Faouzia - Love her tone. It's pretty. Not sure it's something that will excel in TSC.
03) Kat DeLuna - Mindless fun pop, which I'm not mad at. Think another artist might have been able to sell this more, but again, it's fun.
04) Kwabs - See entry #2 with different pronouns re: it's not something that will do well in TSC. I love it, though. 
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - I'm not sure how I feel about the vocal effect in the chorus of her ~real voice actually fading out and the pitch turning up~. It's a pretty solid effort otherwise. 
06) Kat Graham - It was originally kind of offputting to me, but the chorus redeemed it. Like it, and just noticed I haven't disliked anything yet. WTF, girls.
07) YUNGBLUD - Can be into stuff like this at times, other times it's pretty cringe to me. This is the latter.
08) FELIN - Not sure how I feel about this one as a whole. Elements that I like, but I'm not totally sold.
09) The Tripletz - A sound I'm definitely into, but one that is v consistently executed better than this. Something that could do mid-table for me on bad weeks, which this hasn't been yet.
10) KEYRA - It's different. Worried that it wouldn't age that well for me, but for a first listen, I was completely invested in it.
11) Ofenbach - Total vibe music, and one that I wasn't vibing with right now. The feel is cool enough, but I wanted more.
12) LIVVIA - Definitely the least impactful entry of the contest thus far, IMO. It's pleasant, but total background music.
13) Grace Carter - Very unsurprisingly, I fucks with this heavily.
14) Paper Jackets - Could see this being for others, but definitely not my thing, I'm afraid.
15) Amaal - Vocal is nice enough, but not sure she quite matches the production. I think Chloe x Halle could definitely rock something like this, so I want to like it more, but it didn't really click for me.
16) Nabiha - B O S S  M A M. Anywho, really wanted to be into this more than I was, just lacks any sort of punch that seems kinda necessary.
17) Wild Beasts - Well, it's different, so props to ya for that, mawma. That said, I felt absolutely nothing for nearly 5 minutes.
18) Shura - Feels pretty effortless, both in a good way and in a bad way. Need a phrase, but another one that lacks impact to me.
19) Snakehips & MØ - Expect something better from both of them.
20) CXLOE - Was on my list, but wasn't really invested enough in it to send it while I had a feeling it wouldn't do too well. Mostly hope I'm proved wrong -- it's solid.
21) Jasmine Sokko - https://media1.tenor.com/images/742ec6ca9b4db40a672cd454ffc26895/tenor.gif?itemid=8097174
22) Megan - Entirely whelming on first listen. Potential grower, but it's not afforded that luxury here.
23) Self Esteem - "My mouth. My mouth is dry for you." https://i.gyazo.com/27486f31033fd646b8ac55d29e9b3c68.png Anyway, this was strange and stands out to me, but pretty sure it's for the wrong reasons.
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - Surprisingly, a Jon Bellion entry that I'm not entirely sold on. Much prefer him on his own production. This contest has taken a fall off a cliff though, so something solid like this could still do well enough for me.
25) I Am Nova - It's a toe tapper, fasho. Not my usual cup of tea, but it's done well.
26) Apink - I'm not [REDACTED] expert, but Mamamoo outsold.
27) Kelsea Ballerini - *sips iced coffee* I'm not really a Kelsea gay, but it's fine.
28) Between Mountains - Like the vibe, a bit of a toe-tapper, just wish the chorus was ANYTHING else.
29) RRILEY - Wasn't sold on the chorus the first time around, but grew on me as it went on.
30) Charli XCX - Elizabeth Eden Harris did her best to save this, but ultimately feels like an attempt at a point-grab based on her popularity. The rest was a mess.
31) Sigrid Bernson - Total summer song. Not the worst attempt I've heard at it, but it's a pass for me.
1823 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
01) Mamamoo - BOOT - Holy generic, this could not be more generic and boring KPOP if it tried. Why would anyone ever LOVE this song?

02) Faouzia - TOOT - Toot because of the voice, but like she performs this well vocally in past songs, but they've been fun. This, this is dull. When I saw the artist, i expected so much more. I'm just disappointed that's all.

03) Kat DeLuna - TOOT - I liked the builds, not so much the chorus. Her pronunciation of words is awful, some parts of this song were barely in English.

04) Kwabs - BOOT - The piano carried this song, he just added nothing and i think i would have appreciated the instrumental more, so that's not saying much.

05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - BOOT - Generic and boring, offered nothing new. Never gagged me. Just very boring in all honesty.

06) Kat Graham - BOOT - Dated and a little too much. I just found the whole thing to be cringe and just not an easy listen.

07) YUNGBLUD - BOOT - Yikes, this was a messy, uncordinated mess, sometimes i really do like this genre. This was not one of those times.

08) FELIN - BOOT - The song says it, "I've heard it all". This is the classic high production song, with a slow build up and a slightly disappointing drop. I didn't love anything about this and I am unlikely to ever revisit it.

09) The Tripletz - TOOT - I wanted to love it, i really did, but I just was...whelmed. I thought it ultimately went nowhere and I was digging it, but there was nothing I really was digging to, there was no treasure at the bottom of the pit.

10) KEYRA - BOOT - I really liked the build up, but that honestly, no word of a lie, may have been the worst drop after such an extreme build up. It just was terrible.

11) Ofenbach - TOOT - Hmm, this in theory had nothing to offer, but, I did find it enjoyable to listen to, I thought it was sexy, don't ask me why.

12) LIVVIA - BOOT - Well, this just went nowhere and is such filler, why wasn't this song number 22?

13) Grace Carter - BOOT - I mean it's fine, i really don't get why you all gag over her, because its ultimately boring and her voice isn't groundbreaking.

14) Paper Jackets - TOOT - I thought this was a pleasant song, it had highs and lows, I've not fallen in love but I can't say I hate it.

15) Amaal - TOOT - Beautiful. I didn't think it was super exciting, but just such a stunning, velvet vocal. I just found this to be super pretty.

16) Nabiha - BOOT - So much potential for a banger with this voice, but sadly, it was another boring mess.

17) Wild Beasts - BOOT - Wow, you really did it, you really overtook Ryan Brown as the worst TSC song of the year.

18) Shura - TOOT - This was sweet, not much better than anything else, but i listened to it without being unhappy so congratulations.

19) Snakehips & MØ - TOOT - LOL at this being eligible, I mean it's a fine song, it's not going to be a 12 or anything, but yeah it's a low key bop.

20) CXLOE - TOOT - Probably the most solid song so far, good build and delivery. Nice vibes and vocals. Honestly a bop all round.

21) Jasmine Sokko - BOOT - God I'm so fucking tired of this whole contest at this point.

22) Megan - BOOT - This was pretty...boring! hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

23) Self Esteem - BOOT - Oh honey, lets be frank, this was not the best that you could do, and if it was you don't deserve a career.

24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - TOOT - Solid vocals and production. I'm not in love because honestly what is there to love but it sticks out as piss in a shit stain of a contest.

25) I Am Nova - TOOT - This give me less powerful John Newman teas, but still I quite liked this all round.

26) Apink - BOOT -

27) Kelsea Ballerini - TOOT - It was fine for what it was, i'm so bored at this point though.

28) Between Mountains - BOOT - They must have died reaching the fucking peak of the mountain because this song was climbing but it never fucking reached anywhere.

29) RRILEY - TOOT - I mean this was yeah, yeah fire, but it was half decent i guess.

30) Charli XCX - BOOT - Oh i see you, seeing two big names and going for it even though the song is trash. Probably should have sent the Lizzo one, which is slightly better if you were just planning on banking on name recognition.

31) Sigrid Bernson - BOOT - This is awful, please just stop. No musical masterpiece like Patrick Swayze here!
1823 days 15 hours ago
Talian
01) Mamamoo : This was pleasant enough. I’m not head over heels about it. But yet I managed to get the thru the whole thing without regretting my own birth. So yay!

02) Faouzia : I’m in awe. I literally have nothing else to say.

03) Kat DeLuna : This was decent. I mean... I can see the appeal. But it’s not for me.

04) Kwabs : Don’t get me wrong... I’m all about a male soul song. But this dragged A LOT. I’m definitely disappointed.

05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates : Bad. Very bad.

06) Kat Graham : Noise.

07) YUNGBLUD : I LOVE this song! Definitely better than his rap/trap side or w/e that was with Halsey

08) FELIN : This is good! There are moments that I’m not really into. But overall ok.

09) The Tripletz : I’m suddenly back in the late 90’s/early 2000s but for a change... it’s good? Love this.

10) KEYRA : This wasn’t bad. But definitely not even amazing or something I would come back to.

11) Ofenbach : I don’t mind this song. Which is a good thing since this is background music.

12) LIVVIA : I’m sorry but no.

13) Grace Carter : Like literally there’s nothing you can say here. This slays.

14) Paper Jackets : I’m usually a fan of this kind of songs. Well, there’s always a first time I guess... I hated it.

15) Amaal : We had too many songs like this in the 90’s. Please... we don’t need any more!

16) Nabiha : Oh wow this was baaaaaahaaaad (yes with the “h”). Nabiha... what have you become?

17) Wild Beasts : I loved this on so many levels I can’t even describe it. Great job!

18) Shura : I hate it.

19) Snakehips & MØ : Enough. I hated it.

20) CXLOE : I’ve heard it all before. This wasn’t bad. But still boringly unoriginal.

21) Jasmine Sokko : She still needs more time to figure out her way into a more melodic type of singing. This wasn’t bad. But it’s not complete.

22) Megan : This was nice! Nothing exceptional but still good!

23) Self Esteem : I would describe this as “dreadful”.

24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion : Ok literally he can do no wrong. I loved this from beginning to end!

25) I Am Nova : I loved this! Very fun!

26) Apink : I’m sorry but no can do!

27) Kelsea Ballerini : Love the message. Hate the song.

28) Between Mountains : The song starts well. Slowly goes into nothingness.

29) RRILEY : This was very bad.

30) Charli XCX : Nah.

31) Sigrid Bernson : Oh dear god. No!
1823 days 11 hours ago
Arris
01. First song is kinda hmmm idek it's okay i guess but I'm not wowed. Sounds very uninspired.
02. Good vocals. Decent song. Is there enough going on here for me to remember it though? Idk.
03. Really basic. Like definition of basic. There's nothing standing out here; not her vocals, not the music itself.
04. It's really slow and boring. Good vocals, though. But why is there NOTHING going on?
05. This is so much better than her solo stuff I've heard on Yt. Her voice works well in generic DJ songs. This is super modern and very nice sounding. It's cute and I do like Seeb overall.
06. As someone mentioned it is very noisy. It also sounds underproduced. Sadly it's a no from me and I like Kat. Is this from late 2000's?
07. This is pretty good. Standard emo rock, though.
08. I really didn't feel it. Not the worst song I ever heard but overall the chorus especially annoyed me. She was screaming and in kind of unpleasant way. Forced vocals.
09. It was okay. Nothing fantastic but like I had fun and it's better than most of previous songs, sooo...
10. Slightly better than I thought it would be. It's okay.
11. This was pretty good. Surprising. Not much going on but the beat was really good.
12. I really liked this one. it was chilled back but kinda everything worked. The vocals, the melody. It was a nice listen.
13. I considred entering this. It's a nice song for what it is but ultimately I opted against it as it is too slow for my taste, and that's also what I will take into consideration while giving points. Good song but like really slow.
14. Very good. It's a strong track. I enjoyed it a lot.
15. For a ballad this was pretty lively and full of energy. I liked it.
16. This was pretty good as well. I don't have anything bad to say, just kind of one-note?
17. Super boring. Not my climate and style whatsoever. Sorry.
18. Yeah, this is what I was going to submit ugh. Sounds like a track from 80s. I kinda wish I went with this track..
19. Pretty good. I've always usually liked Mo. This collab works with his beats and her vocals.
20. Another track I have briefly considered entering. Pretty lovely.
21. Weak vocals, noticeable autotue. Overall... ot the worst track I've heard but it ain't good either.
22. This is pretty catchy. Her vocals are enjoyable too, but those lips are super distracting. Pretty good.
23. This was interesting tbh. I liked the progression and pace of it.
24. Too much autotune for my liking but overall it's very nice. Has a good rhythm and like goes off.
25. Pretty standardish rock song. Yawn. It prolly would get some points from in a weaker week, but I really like this week, so there are pretty slim chances I'll point this one.
26. I honestly couldn't focus. What is going on here? Felt like 4 different songs thrown into one. Bleh.
27. Not sure why she went with this track as a single over Roses but oh well. Overall, it's pretty decent country track. She has an X Factor too. Strong vocals too.
28. That was kinda one-note. I wasn't fan.
29. The beat sounds incredibly familiar. Overall pretty good ballad, but I was not wowed. Again in a weaker week, this could've be pointed...
30. x_____X Pacman called to get that beat back.
31. Pretty al right but really nothing special. Summer tune tho.
1823 days ago
Insanity
1. Mamamoo - Hi Tolis or Tolis’s 12! I found this to be a bit underwhelming when it was first released. It’s grown on me a little since then, I don’t mind it now! I still can’t help to think that it sounds exactly like Marshmello and Anne-Marie’s “Friends.”
2. Faouzia - I’m crying that this got death slotted. It’s pretty standard for her. It’s not bad, but at this point I am a little bored of her.
3. Kat Deluna - This was fun. Not a lot of depth to it (much like this comment), but I mean that’s never been an issue for me. It was decent.
4. KWABS - One of these types of entries that I can certainly appreciate, but unfortunately I don’t see myself going back to. It does start to drag a bit towards the end too.
5. Seeb, Olivia O’Brien, Space Primates - Ohhhh this was fun! There was something about this entry that felt really fresh. Not quite sure what it is, but regardless I really enjoyed it.
6. Kat Graham - I swear I’ve heard this chorus from somewhere before! I can’t rememeber where! It feels a little disconnected at times, but overall it was aiight.
7. YUNGBLUD - Y’know, I was just thinking to myself “six songs in and there are no awful songs yet. This might be a strong contest,” then the guy that collab’d with Halsey came around. I definitely prefer this song over that shit storm collab, I’m a sucker for some 90s alternative sounding music, but I REALLY have to be in the mood for it. At least it’s not easily discounted this time!
8. FELIN - Yeah, this is definitely not for me. Felt a little too “high schooler going through their scene phase” for me.
9. The Tripletz - *Spinnin’ Records has entered the chat* Like… I dunno I’m just really kind of over this kind of sound. It’s just so overdone at this point and I’m kinda over it.
10. KEYRA - Okay this was pretty interesting! Don’t really care for the “oh na na na” part, but everything else just hit me real hard.
11. Ofenbach - This didn’t really leave much of an impact on me. Kinda just plodded along with nothing remarkable about it.
12. LIVVIA - Why do I feel like someone found this on their Spotify Discover Weekly? I wish it left more of an impact than the final product ultimately brings.
13. Grace Carter - Was expecting this to be worse than her previous entries, but this actually might be my favorite entry of hers all around. Great build up, great voice, almost no complaints here!
14. Paper Jackets - The dancing in your underwear lyric makes me cringe every time. This entry isn’t my cup of tea.
15. Amaal - Kinda in 50 Motivational Quotes territory over here. It’s not as cheesy as Velveeta, but it’s just enough that I’m not really into it.
16. Nabiha - Yeah I didn’t mind this. It was a very easygoing listen to what was simply a fine song.
17. Wild Beasts - This took forever to start, and why do I have a feeling it’s not going to progress much further? Oh wow it actually regressed. Props for exceeding my expectations!
18. Shura - This was also quite underwhelming. Really uneventful.
19. Snakeships & MØ - For what is expected of each of them, this should’ve been MUCH better than the final product. Such a downgrade for both of them.
20. CXLOE - She’s really good at making “vibe music” if that makes sense? The beat is sick, but the final product is simply fine.
21. Jasmine Sokko - I hope this isn’t because I’m… ahem… under the influence… but none of these songs in the second half have been really clicking with me.
22. Megan - Okay finally something I really like from the second half. It was a really unique track, and I didn’t even care that there was a language barrier.
23. Self Esteem - This was so repetitive. It was pretty cringey to hear her repeat the chorus like 20 times at the end. Horrid.
24. ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - Actually don’t mind Jon Bellion, maybe because one of my best friends really likes him? I kinda dug this.
25. I Am Nova - The way he pronounced “wasn’t” makes me sick. This entry wasn’t good enough.
26. Apink - My Eoin impression: “BOOT - I’M SO SICK OF THIS SONG. HA! GET IT? CAUSE THE SONG IS CALLED I’M SO SICK? 🤪” Would 100% have given EungEung my 12 if that was submitted. Honestly though, this might get my 12 as well. I wish the chorus was a little stronger, but otherwise I think this is a great song.
27. Kelsea Ballerini - It was cute, especially since it felt a bit country, but it doesn’t really go past cute for me.
28. Between Mountains - Yeah, another song that really isn’t doing a whole lot for me tonight. Actually got worse as it went on.
29. RRILEY- Feels very much like a Eurovision reject. Although it’s a bit basic, I didn’t mind it.
30. Charli XCX - LMAO I’M CRYING AT THIS. I’ve actually grown to really appreciate Charli XCX. I’m getting more into her style, honestly. This was pretty solid, even tho CupcakKe definitely outsold Charli on her own song.
31. Sigrid Bernson - Wow these last two songs are really giving me some sort of experience. I’m blown away (sarcasm most likely)
1822 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
26. Apink - My Eoin impression: “BOOT - I’M SO SICK OF THIS SONG. HA! GET IT? CAUSE THE SONG IS CALLED I’M SO SICK? 🤪” Would 100% have given EungEung my 12 if that was submitted. Honestly though, this might get my 12 as well. I wish the chorus was a little stronger, but otherwise I think this is a great song.

i-

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!