This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 353 Final

Topic » TSC 353 Final

1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) The Tripletz - 'You Better Fucking Dance'
1808 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
06-Kat Graham: I knew this song already and I am surprised this wasn't submitted before. I like everything this, especially when the chorus goes all in . i almost forgot this , thanks for putting this back in my mind. Strong chance of getting points.
1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) KEYRA - 'Life Support'
1808 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
09) The Tripletz – The music is a buzzkill and the singing get dire quickly and there is like nothing positive to say about this song
1808 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
07-Youngblud: I feel like I heard this before. I mean the first 20 seconds were nice then it became all shouty and way out of place.The chorus is really annoying lol. Yea didn't like this. Hope this wasn't bibbz. Low chance of getting points.
1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Ofenbach - 'Be Mine'
1808 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
10) KEYRA – Ooooo that voice is a life saver being so unique and I can’t help to listen more to it and the song as a whole is a banger, I never knew I needed in my life
1808 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
08-Felin: Uhm okay an other song I wasn't really feeling. The chorus elevated a so-so verse I like the gossip gossip part, but it lacks something. Not bad. Middle chance of getting points.
1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) LIVVIA - 'Dizzy'
1808 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Ofenbach – Yes, I am feeling the beat straight away and it is a keeper and the groove is real with it being the type of song that gets stuck in your head
1808 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
GL with this as I will do the rest tomorrow
1808 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
09- The Tripletz : Yeaa this is a bit uptempish and again it's trashy. It's really in your face. The vocals could have been stronger, but it's so catchyyyy that I can forgive this. High chance of getting points.
1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Grace Carter - 'Don't Hurt Like It Used To'
1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
as luca is slightly behind, I will just block post the rest
14) Paper Jackets - 'Girl'

15) Amaal - 'Last Ones'

16) Nabiha - 'Issues'

17) Wild Beasts - 'Wanderlust'
1808 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
18) Shura - 'What's It Gonna Be?'

19) Snakehips & MØ - 'Don't Leave'

20) CXLOE - 'Low Blow'

21) Jasmine Sokko - 'Tired'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!