This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 353 Final

Topic » TSC 353 Final

1808 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Kat DeLuna – The music is just a huge setback being so cheap to listen to and her voice is so uninteresting and is something I won’t put on my playlist
1808 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
01- Mamamoo: i still prefer Egoistic to this, but it's quite catchy. I like the production, but the song never explodes as other kpop acts, which is for me a bit of downfall. The song kinda drags after 2:30 but overall it's a pretty nice opener. Middle chance of getting points.
1808 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - 'Fade Out'
1808 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Kwabs – I thought it was going somewhere but it turns into a borefest with nothing driving me back and that voice won’t help this song being as dull as dishwater
1808 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
02-Fauzia: I have always liked her voice but here i am bit off with the prechorus and the chorus for me is a bit trying too hard. Overall it's okay, but she has better. Middle chance of getting points.
1808 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Kat Graham - 'Power'
1808 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates – This has got a nice beat that kept me engaged and I very much enjoyed it all except her voice in the chorus which sounds out of place
1808 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
03-Kat De Luna: YASSSS A bit of trashiness, is what I need. This is obv not that well produced, it's actually kinda cheap, but I dig this for being uptempo. It feels like a perfect summer song. Lmao at the spanish part. Strong chance of getting points.
1808 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) YUNGBLUD - 'Loner'
1808 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Kat Graham – Already the music has me ripping my ears out with too much noise and no music and it is a big pile of garbage that has no value whatsoever
1808 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
04-Kwabs: Oh my, this is so boring lol, I swear. Like 20 seconds in and i feel bored, and like I just wish something happens here, but it stays the same . And it's 4 minute long. Low chance of getting points
1808 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
07) YUNGBLUD - We got some rock and blimey it is not for me with him shouting more than singing and it is unpleasant from start to end
1808 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
05-Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates: Uhm this is a bit messy, like i don't dislike this, but there is a lot going on for 3 minutes. It's pretty modern and it should do well, but this feels more a grower than an istant for me. Middle chance of getting points.
1808 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
08) FELIN - 'Gossip'
1808 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
08) FELIN – The music at the start sounded very promising and then the chorus came and ruined the whole atmosphere, and please can this song be remade with something better

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!